What Are Good Sports To Bet On?

Attached: 5072B127-A9C3-4567-B3D3-A7F7E0B6FDB7.jpg (640x916, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6gu3mbl8SAk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

None, unless you have really good info.

Maybe Jeopardy?

Attached: Holzhauer Jeopardy Shrug.jpg (1433x992, 193K)

lettuce tears up my stomach something fierce. it wouldnt even be diarrhea, itd likely be like a light brown cabbage soup with chunks.

Ive heard tennis is pretty easy to bet on

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Spanish Mud Brapping and Baseball

Attached: C5CB21E6-5116-4C0F-84FE-D40515114BB6.gif (350x263, 1.73M)

spinach is perfectly fine for me, but lettuce, especially iceberg fake stuff, just irritates me like nothing else.

NFL. Especially the early weeks where the books haven't quite nailed the line yet.

Soccer if you want high margins
Horse-racing is a bit of a gamble if there is no syndicate controlling the scene.
Dog-racing is a blatant scam

hockey and baseball are fun
everything can be rigged and probably is to some extent
follow the storyline and large viewership markets
it's called sports and entertainment for a reason

every so often a team clicks and their line has better value than their mathematical win percentage
I'd recommend you watch 6-8 hours of that respective sport daily and follow play schemes and trends
take hockey for instance, every shot is different due to how it was set up and how the defense covered it
wristers from the blue line are for rebounds and tips, without the additional supporting players or screen it's a weak shot and has low value
one timers have high value and certain line combinations really get a sense of what their doing

At the end of the day it all comes down to luck
a bad beat is common and this is where bankroll management comes into play and is what separates sharp players from full time professionals

Where do I join this club?

The only syndicates controlling horse racing do it to control prices of services to other industry related companies lmao, they have no effect or care about the races.

I'd suggest horse racing if you wanna hang out with a bunch of old dudes with interesting life stories. Soccer if you wanna hang out with pic related

Attached: 1555955843727.jpg (581x1024, 99K)

id imagine you have to challenge the lower ranking members for their position

UFC

Baseball is literally the only sport I bet on, the lines are shit but if you manage your bankroll (5% of your total cash per game) you can eventually get the feel for it. If you look at pitching match ups you can usually paint a fairly accurate picture of how a game is going to go, given the pitcher doesn't have a melt down.

This. All in on my boy Bonesy, he will N E V E R lose.

Attached: jon-jones-post-ufc-235-belt.jpg (1000x576, 121K)

Boxing is easy to bet on, but then again, I have a long history of boxing experience (use to box
and was good at it) and being a huge fan of the sport.

The secret is to really know your boxers, and the style they bring to the table.

For example, I bet on the first Kovalev vs Ward fight for Ward to win by Decision. I didn't bet the second fight, because Ward figured out Kovalev later in the first fight and there were worrying signs from the Kovalev side (turmoil with his coach).

I also bet on the Pacquiao vs Mayweather fight (easy Mayweather Decision)

Mayweather vs McGregor fighter (Mayweather by KO)

Anthony Joshua vs Povetkin (AJ by KO)

Canelo vs GGG 2 - Canleo by Decision; I figured the judges/crowd would heavily favor Canelo if the fight was even a small amount of close (first fight was clearly a robbery and I didn't bet).

I tend to bet on Decision or KO/TKO results, because it's better odds and payout--- although riskier. I don't bet this way for certain fighters, like Lomachenko. I will admit I got the Nicholas Walters fight wrong (Loma by Decision), but that's partly because I was wrong in my prediction that Walters had heart for the fight. Definitely think he could have made it to the final bell if he brought a warriors spirit.

I've done one parlay, but I only did a meager amount and relatively easy fights (closest odd I did for this parlay was around -300). I only doubled my money on that one, and it wasn't a huge amount.

The ones u know

tim bradley vs pacquiao 1 was a joke decision
I had 1k on rose this past weekend and she looked good until she was dumped on her head

Baseball if you can find a couple sites with different spreads and manage to make arbitrage bets by hedging properly. Anything else is stupid.

where can i bet crypto on politics? those fuckers are so easy to predict.. except last election but biden in primary is fuckin easy lock bet

Attached: 1535249070523.gif (250x244, 1.39M)

Predictit.org but it's fiat only. Still there's a few election races that have pretty good volatility to take advantage of. Betting on the trump tweets is just degenerate gambling though.

For races like this you can pretty safely just split between Biden bernie & Harris and then you're structurally short on all the randoms with profit pretty much guaranteed.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-14-02-43-03.png (1080x1920, 409K)

Shirling is a good sport, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=6gu3mbl8SAk

Golf.
Easy to get a statistical edge.

Esport live-bets, the betting sites are way off sometimes, in particularly they misjudge the likelihood of a comeback, i have seen matches in CS:GO where the commentators says the match is over and start to talk about the next match, and the Betting-site still offers odds 2 if the winning team can win.

I personally think it is because they don't have enough data (because the sport is new) to accurately valuate the odds.
An alternative explanation is that zoomers are retarded, and bet on "their" team to win - always.

Presidential elections.

There were 5:1 odds against Trump in the 2016 election.