With collective consciousness , we all must accept that BTC goes to 100K USD by q4. If we all accept this as a reality...

With collective consciousness , we all must accept that BTC goes to 100K USD by q4. If we all accept this as a reality , it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.
Accept it. Embrace it. We are all going to make it guys.
I will post this once a day until the day comes. And when it does gentlemen , we will be free of the chains that have bound us for so long.

BTC 100K q4 2019

Attached: bitfap.jpg (900x600, 160K)

$1million by 2024.

ive accepted it

It's going to be earlier. 2021. See you there.

The million dollar 2020 we must believe

whatever the price, the value of all cryptocurrency is always √-1

I'll see you anons there.

i only have 1.5 100k isn't enough

Accumulate fren. It's only a matter of time.

NO

I DIDN'T ACCUMULATE

I'M NOT READY FOR THE BULLRUN

NOOOOOOOO

Stop wasting time.

My deposit literally takes two weeks to get into the exchange, and this shit is jumping up $2000 in a week. What the fuck am I supposed to do?

Attached: lH9Gdho.jpg (1111x1501, 233K)

Stop using coinbase. Use paper money to buy Bitcoin from someone.

that's true of everything

Attached: areyousure.png (1054x708, 341K)

$10,000,000 by tomorrow

Okay, 20,000 on its own, with no real institutional investment from big banking or Wall Street on a grand scale. 2020 will bring about a 100,000$ Bitcoin and elevate the shit out of any alt lucky enough to be tied to its perceived value.

Wait for 6.5k
Don’t rush it, no way this doesn’t retrace

Don't worry. Collective consciousness will destroy ur FUD.
BTC 100K q4 2019.

>15.10.18 bitcoin could tank if we don't act quickly
>17.10.18 we need 100m next week
>3 weeks later
>21.11.18 bitcoin crashes by 50% to 3200
>today bitcoin soars

wake the fuck up, it tanked like they said. they were just wrong about the price in which it'd fall to.

expect the unexpected what you all dont realize is that nothing like btc has ever existed before.

i tried the secret for a year. everyday i believed i would get a check in the mail for 1mill. didnt work. then i realized that BTC was the opportunity given me. i went all in. now i have 50k debt and 0 BTC. thanks.

You are retarded then. You aren't doing it properly. How are you 50k in debt with no BTC?

Shorted

100K EOY

4k fees EOY

B U L L I S H

Get liquidated.
See you there.

You're either a no coiner biz tourist or an early adopter that hasn't bought btc in years. Nobody wants to set up a fucking meet and buy crypto with cash.

Fucking idiot

>now i have 50k debt and 0 BTC. thanks.
O O F

There are a ton of ways to buy BTC in cash.

Sounds cultic. I'm in.

WE. BULL. NOW!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

no

Probably margin trading

Name some that are worth the hassle then. Either in person through localbitcoins or through a bitcoin atm. Localbitcoins is a lot of overhead to meet a random person and do some deal at a coffeshop and bitcoin atm has big markup and low liquidity for large buys. Kyc exchanges are the best way to go by far unfortunately

Dumb niggers don't even read the chain unironically commit Sudoku so gene pool can be safu ty

>and there in that tj maxx parking lot, the young man moved his left arm upward slightly in such a way that caused a boomer woman nearby to think, "i should buy bitcoin"

HURR DURR I wanna pay taxes like a good goy.
The greatest decision that boomer has ever made.
Meet in a public place. Do the transaction. Leave. It's a time consuming whatever but it's worth it in the long run.KYC is a scam either way. You literally give your data to a private company and randomly they get hacked and your info is out there. If you need BTC for cash. I'm in Canada. We can do 5M in fiat value.

Does no one on this site know what a wire transfer is... jesus christ