I SOLD ALL MY BITCOIN YESTERDAY @ 6.8K THINKING IT WAS GOING TO CONTINUE DUMPING

I SOLD ALL MY BITCOIN YESTERDAY @ 6.8K THINKING IT WAS GOING TO CONTINUE DUMPING
WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I DONE

Attached: image0.png (400x416, 163K)

>buy
>hold
>sell what you make
>dump out before it goes below what you bought in

You obviously didn't put in enough to consider it an investment. Only at that point would you truly make it.

You can still make it with eth

Move that 6.8k into XLM. Let it grow. Them move to LTC. Let it grow. Then back to BTC.

I sold at 5760. I bought back in at 6800 because I knew I fucked up. Very happy I didnt miss the next 1K bump up

Just wait a week and you'll have a chance to buy back at that price.

That's what people said a week ago.

Thanks for letting fill my last cheap bag, I know these sorts of comments get posted on Jow Forums a lot, but it actually happened.

Well, I wasn't one of those people, at least. A week ago I bought because I expected a price rise. But now I'm expecting a price drop. I may be wrong.

NO FUCKING KIDDING HEY BOBO WHERES MY FUCKING DUMP GOD DAMMIT

Lol just buy back at a loss and simply dont sell. This bull run has just started, it wont go away that quickly.
This advice is tough but its the best you‘ll get.
Also teaches you to never sell. Idiot.

>op probably bought at 7.9k today

This is not 2017. No more ICOs. ETH will die.

Don't worry bobo, I'm sure it will dump hard tomorrow.

You saved yourself some time so long as you made a profit

Now make sure you wait and buy the absolute top, just right before it starts dumping

Heresy

ETH is the platform for all the shitcoins that will survive and prosper like BAT and RLC. Microsoft has talked about putting Azure on ERC20. POS coming too? pffff. 1 eth will be like 1btc at 20k. and 1 btc when eth is 20k will be over 200,000

>he sold?

I sold at $4,800
fml

Sir, do you not know how to T.A.? The TA says to still hold.

I bought at 8070 by mistake, still waiting.

just as dumb as OP....binance trading stop followed by opening deposits is gonna fuq dis market

That's a great way to make $150

aaaaaaaaaaaa

Attached: aaaaaa.jpg (372x373, 20K)

Lol don’t even sweat it. I already couple hundred above.
As soon as it dump, my bot sell.

Btw, binance is still open to trade, you can’t withdraw though.
So binance people still dumped money in it.

Btw
It’s just passed 8070 again.
Hodling

8125$ now.

Lol it's trying to go to 8.1k right now. Bitcoin is an absolute madman

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Binance reopening is bullish

Buy back in with a 150 bucks more at the lowest price or put that 150 into a shit coin

its still not too late faggot.

Rolling rolling rolling