I've been in crypto since 2011

I've been in crypto since 2011.
Matic is going to be this bullrun's Antshares.
Trust me. This thing is going to break 2B marketcap if this bullrun turns out to be the real deal. Just put in 1% of whatever you think you need to make it. If you need 1M then put in 10K. This will pay off. Don't get stuck holding the bag though. Treat it like DBC or XVG. Dump it when it breaks 2B.

Attached: 1473695237550.jpg (720x960, 50K)

How do you think this will break 2B though

I WILL NOT BUY YOUR BAGSI WILL NOT BUY YOUR BAGSI WILL NOT BUY YOUR BAGSI WILL NOT BUY YOUR BAGSI WILL NOT BUY YOUR BAGSI WILL NOT BUY YOUR BAGSI WILL NOT BUY YOUR BAGSI WILL NOT BUY YOUR BAGSI WILL NOT BUY YOUR BAGSI WILL NOT BUY YOUR BAGSI WILL NOT BUY YOUR BAGSI WILL NOT BUY YOUR BAGSI WILL NOT BUY YOUR BAGSI WILL NOT BUY YOUR BAGSI WILL NOT BUY YOUR BAGSI WILL NOT BUY YOUR BAGSI WILL NOT BUY YOUR BAGSI WILL NOT BUY YOUR BAGSI WILL NOT BUY YOUR BAGSI WILL NOT BUY YOUR BAGSI WILL NOT BUY YOUR BAGSI WILL NOT BUY YOUR BAGSI WILL NOT BUY YOUR BAGSI WILL NOT BUY YOUR BAGSI WILL NOT BUY YOUR BAGSI WILL NOT BUY YOUR BAGSI WILL NOT BUY YOUR BAGSI WILL NOT BUY YOUR BAGSI WILL NOT BUY YOUR BAGS

based

Me and my whale friends are accumulating this. It has hype potential to make a lot of money.

Holding 1 million rupees worth of bitcoin doesn't make you a whale. How many times must we go through this?

You shouldn't call your mom a whale

Can you give a little more insight? Why this coin of all coins.

My question is, how to I legally obtain this money while paying minimal taxes on it? Anything over 10k and the IRS wants their cut. Last I checked (2016) Bitcoin was seen as gambling winnings, not investment earnings.
So unlike investment earnings, where I'm taxed on my profit, not my initial investment+profit, bitcoin (was) taxed at a full rate.

Matic is merely the appetizer. The real moon mission will be Harmony (ONE).

Thanks just sold 100k

You know when these kind of posts come people have nervously bought the top and are shitting themselves its gonna crash 50%....which it probably will.

thoughts on celer? They're doing the same thing

Just sold, thanks for the tip

I sunk 3g in when it was at 3.8g about 2 months ago. Just sold on Saturday for 7.3g. Kinda wish I held out till today. But I had a bit of extra spending cash and was curious. Got that CashApp and tried it out. They take a small % of it, but it was worth it for me. Pretty damn happy with the results. Now I want to go a bit deeper.
I already have quite a bit in the NYSE. So crypto has peaked my interest quite a bit. But not quite sure how one cashes out with the current tax laws, without taking a massive hit.

Hot tip: if you need thot pictures to draw attention to your project, your project is shit.

spbp and /thread

Attached: 1556338403194.jpg (618x597, 144K)

Anyone who's been in since 2011 and is still poor enough to be fucking posting here is NOT worth listening to.

some of us took a long break from crypto, we didnt fucking know it was a different time and more difficult to buy coins

Attached: 1557196918550.png (900x900, 154K)

start over with a non Asian I can't believe people find these things attractive

Says the loser with one nut jerking off to white roasties that age like milk and slob the knobs of black corn on the cobs. You're the kinda feller who thinks Snookie from Jersey Shore is a dime piece. Thus, your opinion is worthless and invalid. Case closed.

Have sex, incels

I know plenty of asians who are dating black studs.
Sorry to spoil your fantasy, user