User, this is true? o bait?

user, this is true? o bait?

Attached: btc.png (760x905, 357K)

notice the gap between april and july
it could go zero in between

zero? not much? probability around of 5000,

Does anyone have that image of the bogposter that describes that Bitcoin is going to keep raising the entry price of alts higher and higher?

im using it as a guide with the realization that the further out it goes, the less likely it is correct but that the over all trend is very positive. do with it what you will. an user made this spread sheet to help decide if mining or buying is more worthwhile. if you get into mining, it showed about a year out you would earn more than just purchasing. the sheet also is if no increase in sats. it has xmr and eth on it.

Attached: projection.png (1028x421, 25K)

well, but so mining is better of buy and sell, no?¡ and BTC mining?

If this comes true and I miss it I will eat McAfees dick

This is now a conservative prediction. It's only the middle of May and we already broke 8k.

Attached: 1556815149999.png (181x220, 64K)

Yes here you go.

Attached: altsprediction.jpg (1080x1409, 725K)

>If this comes true and I miss it I will eat McAfees dick
kjjjjjjjjjjj

It's 100% true. The post was made by the last descendent of Nostradamus.

Attached: 517.jpg (248x233, 9K)

mining long term is better.
consider your ROI and if you can hold onto your coins until mid to late next year, that would be the biggest pay off with the exclusion of being spot on with day trading.

both the coins listed are minable via GPU so i think the user was hinting at something. a lot of people prefer GPU mining because you can pick them up cheap used and resell them again as well when the market cools. That is exactly what i did. i used a single GTX1060, mined as much as i could during the bullrun last year. Sold it when it all began to crash down and used the cash then to buy the bottom. as with everything, a bit of luck comes in.

those are a whale no?

they come time good

What do you think OP

Attached: B6EAA2A2-ED67-4423-A7B2-C95DCD0D8412.jpg (560x577, 136K)

Far too conservative
Its going higher than that

monero? kjjjjjjjj that is bullshit!

Was that before the ridiculous pump to 8k? Alts didnt x10, didnt even x2

>Far too conservative
>Its going higher than that
why do you think those

Bull market is confirmed

Attached: 1557803579697.jpg (446x640, 220K)

>monero? kjjjjjjjj that is b
it this false, i

I unironically bought more BTC at the very bottom. Not enough though. Not going to make it. Feels.

Attached: 1510987284279m.jpg (1024x989, 70K)

>I unironically bought more BTC at the very bottom. Not enough though. Not going to make it. Feels.
esta bien eso, is that good, why do you say that?

It already breached 8k and it's not even June yet.

Attached: 1530772215939.jpg (1800x2300, 811K)

>smug anime face
>charts never lie

Attached: 1557470597458.jpg (258x195, 10K)

Zoom out of the BTC graph faggots. We have went parabolic again. Fucking beautiful.

Because I had more Fiat to throw at it then. Now I need to wait on the sidelines and buy the dips and DCA with the other plebtards. I have a bunch. But not enough to be C O M F Y .

>Zoom out of the BTC graph faggots. We have went parabolic again. Fucking beautiful.
¿

It is self explanatory if you take the time to look. We could break into a new ATH past 20,000 USD in a few months. Be ready.

I bought 11 eth at 87 I wish I had bought 110. What was I thinking

>I bought 11 eth at 87 I wish I had bought 110. What was I thinking
guau tenes plata vos,.,.,you are money man, i from argentina