DEX Comparison

Blocknet rektum again.

Only a matter of time til this beauty pomps.
Definitely will during this next bull run.

Attached: 1_T8KscI52HFjCSe52h6YRhg.png (2400x1124, 828K)

Holding bags from a 2017 shitcoin, eh?

kek. KMD fag spotted. Keep drinking that eurofag koolaid cuck

sounds fundamentally ambitious. do they have the funds to achieve this? will they be able to change anything if something doesnt work?

I've been holding this fucking thing for years I just want a decent DEX, pls.

>evweefing i dun no abowt mus be fwom 2017 pppfffllrrrrrpp!

Attached: 1434236466.jpg (645x614, 61K)

It's already been achieved and is working on mainnet. DEX is only a small part of this project, their XRouter/XCloud matters way more.

>to achieve this

already achieved.

Attached: blocknetdexltcblockmarket.png (1487x771, 273K)

Literal shitcoin outside the top 100 lol. No thanks, and you're trying to compare to coins that aren't just dexes and are existing platforms like kmd, eos, and waves. $12.4k 24 hr volume.

>just a DEX

This meme again?

How do you expect anyone to actually respect comments from pajeets like yourself when you don't know squat about what you're talking about.

This "Jussa DEX" is built on an interoperability protocol (it's an actual working dApp on top of the Blocknet Protocol)

>Muh platform tho

So what you're also trying to tell me is your bags are filled with just another ETH competitor with no usage and no future kek. Lemme know how that works out for ya

>How do you expect anyone to actually respect comments from pajeets like yourself when you don't know squat about what you're talking about.
Fucking hilarious that you're trying to call me a pajeet when you're shilling a coin that has $8.2k volume on Bittrex and that's the best exchange that it is on. Nice try PAJEET.

Attached: 1514955049955.jpg (480x360, 22K)

No one is going to use this turd of a dex when Binance has their own

>B-b-b-bbbut muh fake vorume sir - no Binance

I use this board to educate the masses... and to argue with brainlet plebbit plants like yourself who do nothing but shill overhyped/overpriced top 100s

>thinks Binance DEX is a DEX.
>still trusts chinks

>Top 100 or i won't buy.
Do you also hold ABBC coin then? Some of my best moons came from rank 500+ lad.

>I use this board to educate the masses
Dude just cut your losses. I wouldn't be surprised if Bittrex were to delist that coin soon, it's literally dead. Some coins from 2017 could pump, but this for sure isn't one.

If you can't figure out which coins in top 100 are literal shitcoins or decent by now you really wasted 2018 not doing any research. This isn't 2017 anymore. Tech and use cases actually matter much more now.

>Tech and use cases actually matter much more now.
Agreed, which is why i've been filling a tidy bag of this for the past 2-3 months (see: XRouter/XCloud).

It's not just a DEX, but you're the one that said it was, which tells me I wasn't the one "not doing any research". :^)

Read my post again and the reply to the other guy. I'm sorry bro it's a literal dead shitcoin. Bittrex is back up to $130mill volume and this shit has dead volume.

>thinks this shitcoin will ever gain adoption

>bro
nigger detected

CZ's army is falling, get out while you can chinkboi

And everyone is going to migrate to blocknet? kek my sides