Yep, this is going inside my biz cringe compilation

Imagine being unironically bullish.

85% of traders hold their funds on Binance, the biggest exchange on earth closed withdraws which means it decreased the supply for Bitcoin by a fuck ton, price magically goes up -> brainlets believe we're in a bullrun.

Let's also not forget that Binance just got hacked for 7000 BTC, Binance pumping the price -> dumping to recover (partially) losses.

And let's also not forget Tether, exchanges (Binance included) are actively decreasing their Tether holdings which means they're using Tether to buy BTC.

Use your brain, does a pump like this scream "organic growth" there's literally no mainstream money getting in BTC right now.

Attached: 1557617745876.jpg (376x334, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/10/15/fidelity-launches-trade-execution-and-custody-for-cryptocurrencies.html
blockonomi.com/fidelity-investments-bitcoin-custody-launch-march/
thetokenist.io/bakkt-bitcoin-daily-futures-contract-trading-delayed-until-january-24-2019/
data.bitcoinity.org/markets/price_volume/all/USD?t=lb&vu=curr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Someone market sold 1800 BTC for TUSD

Someone is looking for liquidity ;)

Attached: 10398765473894.png (1314x583, 102K)

Omg what should we do!!

>imagine not reading about whole foods
>imagine not reading about Bakkt
>imagine not reading about fucking fidelity
>imagine not realizing crypto volume is higher now than Jan 2018

You make it sound as if nobody could sell their bitcoin on binance. Newsflash retard. Trading volume is at an ATH on binance

>thinking a supermarket announcement will pump btc ~ $2400

> Muh Fidelity
(October 15 - 2018)
cnbc.com/2018/10/15/fidelity-launches-trade-execution-and-custody-for-cryptocurrencies.html
(February 1 2019)
blockonomi.com/fidelity-investments-bitcoin-custody-launch-march/

>muh bakkt
(November 22 - 2018)
thetokenist.io/bakkt-bitcoin-daily-futures-contract-trading-delayed-until-january-24-2019/

>He thinks old info we knew since 2018 will pump the market parabolic like this

Volume is fake, it's wash trading we already know that YOU LITERAL FUCK you dumb motherfucker i hope you die you little shit i hope you lose all your money fucktard
data.bitcoinity.org/markets/price_volume/all/USD?t=lb&vu=curr

>85% of REAL trading is on Binance
>85% of people can't withdraw their bitcoins
>supply decreases by 85%
>WE BULL NOW WEEEEE fucking brainlet

Attached: 1547845224234.jpg (400x500, 30K)

What do you expect from BRAINLETS, they just parrot hopium that kikes put out to keep the price going

So what's happening? Should I convert to tether and cash out when I can withdraw?

What

yes

Absolutely. Tether is the safest haven atm. Wait it out a couple of months and then reassess.

Haha this is why I love crypto boomers are scared shitless about it

>85% of traders hold their funds on Binance, the biggest exchange on earth closed withdraws which means it decreased the supply for Bitcoin by a fuck ton, price magically goes up -> brainlets believe we're in a bullrun.

I dunno about that percentage, but when I heard BTC withdraws from Binance were frozen, it logically followed to me that it would cause the price to rise, because people would be unable to transfer it to a USD exchange and would be unwilling to sell it for USDT on Binance. but I'm a TA trader, not a fundamental one, and the charts are looking undeniably bullish

Attached: 1483901413685.jpg (411x387, 44K)

Define 'mainstream money'.

We're not doing the grassroots thing anymore?

THERE WILL BE A 60 MINUTES SEGMENT ABOUT BITCOIN THIS WEEKEND THIS IS NOT A LARP

Man this guy is desperate. Stop being a little bitch and trying to scare new people into selling. You pathetic excuse for a human being.

>being this unironically angry on an Australian rugby league forum

I love how delusional bulls are suddenly saying bakkt/fidelity is pump worthy news when it was never the case lmao

Checked and bullpilled

they want to decrease their exposure to BTC now that they've already reduced their tether exposure.

Now they want a different stable coin.

Don’t use tether you fucking idiot.

cope more faggot

Is pax shit? Idk if I trust coincucks token.

I've got my Binance funds in PAX until it is back online fully in like 30hrs.

I agree with OP... i'm sensing the mother of all dumps once binance is back up.

proof that 85% of traders hold their money on binance?

Okay, this is just the work of the Jews. Listen guys.. check local bitcoins volume.
It's at all time high. So fuck you. I said it.

What do you mean with "segment"?

You should realise the retards excited with this price jump are probably the ones who lost everything in early 2018, ofc they will ignore any logical explanations and believe it's organic growth.

Look at the digits. Checked, and I just went all in. Wish me luck boys.

faggots like OP can enjoy watching everyone else get rich from the sidelines.