XRP

SHOWTIME

Attached: DMT 7.jpg (719x719, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cpbeS15sHZ0
ripple.com/insights/q4-2018-xrp-markets-report/,
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not so fast

Attached: 1557772651876.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

Literal happy merchant

youtube.com/watch?v=cpbeS15sHZ0

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>youtube.com/watch?v=cpbeS15sHZ0

thanks. now i know any pump is bullshit and gonna die like every other time youve posted this shit.

i loving having fans.

but you have no fans? youre a faggot no one likes.

i've always got (You), senpai

I am in XRPXBT leveraged. Going to catch them going different directions. RR:100

*dumps on you*

$0.60 soon

*$6.00

*$600.00

.06 really

>*$600.00
Ripple the company is unique in the sense that it doesn’t make money from selling its product. It makes money by selling its stash of XRP coins to naive “investors” (let’s call them “XRP bagholders” for more clarity).

Ripple is very transparent about this – they even issue regular reports like this one
ripple.com/insights/q4-2018-xrp-markets-report/, where they announce how many XRP coins they’ve dumped on XRP bagholders.

In 2018 alone, Ripple has made over $500 million selling XRP coins.

XRP bagholders buy XRP coins because they believe that XRP coins are worth much, much more than what they’re selling for right now. The reason for that belief is that Ripple goes to great lengths to communicate on how its technology will change the world, and how it will be used by every financial institution for transfers and settlements – which is the core of banking.

The main argument for why XRP coins are worth something, is that Ripple’s technology will supposedly render obsolete the nostro/vostro account system, which supposedly requires $5 trillion to be frozen today. Because this pile of cash will be freed up, the reasoning goes, it will be somehow replaced by XRP coins, thus somehow giving XRP coins an equivalent market value of $5 trillion, or $50 per coin. This is all explained on Ripple’s own website.

Currently, XRP coins trade at around 30 cents, so the nostro/vostro argument induces hopes of 15,000% returns for XRP bagholders. Other Ripple-friendly sources have gone to great lengths to inflate this potential valuation, suggesting that one XRP coin could be even worth over $500.

Attached: 8672429768_cd9aee7349.jpg (430x500, 97K)

Trolley mctroll face and his followers will commit suicide by EOM

Ok some truth about XRP, and I’m not just saying this because I bought 160k at 0.03 (still holding btw).

XRP is one of the most misunderstood currencies mostly because 99% of crypto “investors” get their intel from twitter, Reddit & here. I’d wager that most of you reading this haven’t even read a Ripple blog post, visited the website or read anything factual about it in general... I’ll try and make this easy to read, go ahead and fact check on your own.

1) XRP will burn a massive internal holding within the next 2 years (this has been discussed many times though everyone ignores it)

2) XRP is in fact required to use the network (some people claim XRP is useless, far from fact)

3) Brad Is a fucking Gangster, this is his pride and joy. He will bend over every competitor (fiat or crypto) and rail them in the ass till they bleed. He is smart and ruthless and has the team, money and infrastructure to succeed.

Fuck why am I even doing this.

Cuz you care, good for you user.

ROUND 2

OG's

nice four cent pump cunt

GET OUTTA MY SWAMP

Have you de-risked yet?

Attached: 123456789.jpg (474x355, 34K)

whats your get out price? or you selling in percentages

Holy fuck get a load of this brainlet. Lmfao

> nice 4 cent pump

Do some basic maths faggot, how much volume (real, not wash trading chink exchange shit) does it take to move the price 4 cents on an 11+ billion dollar asset... I’ll wait.

People who get mad about Ripple are just stubborn Satoshi cultists. Ripple isn’t here to destroy crypto but make the current global financial system more efficient, nothing more. It’s like Linux neckbeards getting paranoid Microsoft or Apple are out to get them.

I'm so glad I held a big chunk of it. Because if it rises like I think it is I'll be rich.

I’ll sell half at (bare minimum) $10 and just sit on the rest for good measure. I’ve already cashed out enough of my other holdings over the years to be pretty comfy. Something about having a massive crypto portfolio just makes me happy.

>tfw trying to not break my nofap streak rn