I think it's time anons

i think it's time to buy. it's been mooning for a week now and it's still @ 500k+ mc
they've announced a new non-profit relex infrastructure branch, which allows to invest in usa-based non-profit project, as an entry-point for for-profit usa projects imho. if you don't realise what that implies, you must be blind as an aids-ridden blind bearfag.
anyone with even a half of a brain cell left would buy a couple of million at this mc.
this is your final warning. please screencap this, i want to become famous

generalwar over and out

Attached: download (1).jpg (238x212, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/a/ncsu.edu/file/d/1WjWMbTQ0rGRmf4tuvWQH4ELIlJthcxO1/view?usp=drive_open
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh, and the mc has been so low because of the relentless fudsters' concerted effort to bring the price as low as possible. the bottom has been @ 80 - 130 sats for a few months.
i'm just angry i didn't buy more, but probably will

>anyone with even a half of a brain cell left would buy a couple of million at this mc.
Yes, you are correct. Anyone with only half a brain cell would buy this shitcoin lmao

This moon comes from the moon of btc aint it?

While this whole relex stuff is very promising...they still miss something to make it work like it is intended....hmmm maybe adoption and marketing?

Attached: 1527928062697.jpg (600x800, 30K)

we'll see about that

Attached: rlx prophecy.png (1323x567, 138K)

yes, we will.

Attached: idiot.png (2445x944, 348K)

adoption is a process, a long and gruelling one. the unwillingness to invest in a company, using crypto as an investment vehicle may become comprehensible, especially when taking the bear market in account. this might well change rather quickly, when crypto investors start looking for alternatives to cashing out.

JT is a scammer and Kevin is a stuttering pothead.

how many conferences have you spoken at, cicero? jt was a fool to invite that schizophrenic idiot, Jon, to work as a tg admin. but nothing more. he was free to buy and sell rlx as he pleased, he wasn't even a part of the management. i remember him from tg since before he became their marketing man, just being enthusiastic.

if you want to continue fudding go ahead, the price is rising and you're clearly unable to bring it under 80 sats.

the amount of dubs i'm getting is staggering. i'm just gonna checkem myself. checked

>11:25 am in Delhi
>first relex post of the day

You need to stop sleeping in so much Rajeesh, you're waking up after all the round eyes are in bed.

projecting much?

You're right, so shut up. Biz doesn't deserve this and you're behaving like the biggest shill

Let them fomo when the Binance listing comes later this year

You're either a pajeet or some poor fucker who actually bought pajeet's bags.

Either way shoo shoo.

Who the fuck is Kevin?

At least they wont be able to say that they didnt know

I am actually in RELEX and not in BTC but RLX cannot function without BTC as BTC gives the backbone for every coin and project within the crypto space so i am happy it is rising because the stability is much needed for this unique project to soar into the reality it chases.(i dont mind my pink id)

I know about relex from biz since jan 18. The people who want to know are doing so since a long time

he's trying to fud relex and coinmetro simultaneously

Attached: its-all-so-tiresome-34354344.png (500x380, 96K)

what do you think about team's activity on all those conferences? is it worth it?
we're still waiting for all those partners to start pouring their infinite funds into rlx

i look at it this way: this is a coin with a use case and suited to work in a world where crypto is adopted and accepted in the daily life

now you look what will happen if bitcoin surpasses the limits and goes to new ATH ....looks like the crypto world will get to become more casual part of life in the future and coins with usecases will profit more......probably

to answer your questions i dont care about the daily news because im a long term holder

As they're working with governmental bodies there have to be regulations in place. It could take a while, still. But the project is ready to go to a bigger stage and I think that it is enourmously undervalued as the potential will be huge in a not too distant future (2-3 years)

Thank god we've been tempered by the bear market, otherwise i could not bear these prices much longer

2 years and they're still only on idex. Dead in the fucking water, and they're NEVER getting on binance with that shady shit they pulled.

They did nothing illegal and binance pulls shady shit all the time, so I guess it's a perfect match. Also, did you see the progress in 2019 already? Not exactly dead in the water for me

drive.google.com/a/ncsu.edu/file/d/1WjWMbTQ0rGRmf4tuvWQH4ELIlJthcxO1/view?usp=drive_open

This is the team's response to the fudding campaign

Checked
Relex certainly not dead