Live in a van to cut living expenses

>Live in a van to cut living expenses.
>Spend $2k a month to piss in bottles and shit in walmart toilets.

When will this meme die?

Attached: van-living-648x364-c-default[1].jpg (648x364, 42K)

How the fuck do you spend 2k living in a van, retard?

Came here to post this.

pissing in bottles and toilets is free

stripperS?

what are you spending 2k a month on retard? i lived in a van for two years and saved over 40k. it's not a big deal and makes a lot of financial sense, i'll probably get back to it after i make it just to get more climbing in and bang freaky hippy chicks with loose morals

i crap and piss on the street like a normal person and it's free. retard

Insurance, gas, monthly rent, food, utilities, gym membership

Food and vehicle expenses eat up everything they're saving on rent.

the needful

>rent
>utilities
dawg you're living in the fucking van. literally the point is to not be paying for that shit.

They're living in a van, not driving it around for adventures 24/7. The expenses are the same as owning a regular vehicle, which most people do anyways.
>Food, gym membership
implying you don't need these while renting a home

That gym shower.

You will NEVER bathe alone again.

well yeah in a perfect world that would be nice!

>He thinks saving money is how you achieve financial stability.
You don't win a race by optimizing your fuel economy and watching the odometer.
Literally all the time and effort you're spending on decreasing costs could be better spent on increasing your income.
Like literally, ask your boss for a fucking raise.

it's completely achievable if you have a functional iq and an ounce of creativity. keep paying rent though chief.

I've lived out of a van before. honestly it was comfy as fuck. The sense of freedom was liberating and the amenities of normal life weren't even on my mind after the first week.

I recommend it.

I don't think it's that easy buddy

its so easy that dirty hippy retard burnouts can do it
you're just a brainlet with low creative thinking skills
IDK why you are even trying to have a debate, people do it all over the USA without issue, I mean its a simple fact that its doable and easy if you are willing to forgo some comforts

What kind of girls fuck a homeless van dweller?

Where are you going to wash after sex?

"Pass me those wet wipes. Thanks babe"

it is 100% that easy. boondock, wake up, go to gym to lift/shower, go to work, repeat. if you can't figure this out for yourself then i don't know what to tell you.

I'm from northern california. Let me personally assure you that as long as weed and wine are involved, white thots will fuck anything with a dick

I'm not a normalfag

THERE WILL BE A 60 MINUTES SEGMENT ABOUT BITCOIN THIS WEEKEND THIS IS NOT A LARP

>tfw u like it

>unwillingness to procreate as a signifier of socially maladaptive behaviour
wew lad that’s a hard pass

>Spend $2k a month to piss in bottles and shit in walmart toilets.

>Implying half this board doesn't already do this without a van

Attached: 1474496875939.jpg (640x640, 43K)

Attached: DE91F4E3-9D56-4BB4-AE85-4DF1FAAC874F.jpg (200x252, 6K)

I'm interested in the concept. Lately after leading a life of minimalism it has taught me that I no longer care for sitting in front of a TV or computer all night and I enjoy being outdoors more.
Started going for walks or runs every night after work opposed to sitting in watching TV. The fresh air really made a big difference to mood and energy after a couple of weeks. Genuinely prefer being out and doing something. Rest of the week days are travelling or at work. Weekends are spent socializing and cleaning said home on Sunday afternoon.
Why the fuck am I paying $450 a week for somewhere I literally only sleep at night and have to 'maintain' the rest of the time.
Got into minimalism trying to save money (and make some selling off shit) to invest.
The only real reason I would want a home is a sense of accomplishment to sit home and enjoy when I have the funds to not have to wage slave.
If the social stigma of living in a van went away then I would highly consider it if there was an easy way to shave in the morning, take a proper shower, use a clean toilet, clean your clothes AND have a little security.

Seems if the stigma is slowly removing itself which hopefully improves innovation and some of the issues associated with van living.

Attached: 53c2b203f8febdd31acda08e6fb3bf4e.jpg (520x407, 35K)

Retarded. By an older model shelled van and customize it yourself. You save a ton by YouTubing and diy.

Of coarse. Live in Sydney and the local hardware store chain (Bunnings) has two sets of people building up a Sprinter and Transit in the car park for the past month. Neither know each other and started at separate times. I want to see this trend grow. Rent's are really really fucked here and a lot of people are doing it tough, property owners are in another league of hurt if they bought in the past few years.

530 here

Attached: boomer4.png (459x1414, 1.01M)

>monthly rent
>van

If she's not cleaning everything with her tounge you're doing it wrong.

>he fell for the wagecuck provider meme.
I cant believe user so salty over the fact that chad can get away with banging sexi hippie chicks with loose morals cause he is shredded aF. Meanwhile wagie user is slaving away at his desk putting in his 60th hour of OT week after week for Schlomo.

Attached: smug.jpg (551x551, 32K)

Tim?

I was unironically fucking a stripper who lived on a sailboat with her two cats on Lake Ontario for two years. You under estimate how fucked some women get when they first fly the coop or let their ovaries die on the vine. 18 and 35 year olds are equally messed in the head.

why not just rent a room? in a shittier suburb? If by your logic your place is just a place to sleep (for now) then rent a shitty room and stay outside for the day

Ecce van homo.

op just seems like an honest person,

here hes paying for a gym membership, alot of people would walk into these establishments and take advantage of non confrontational staff and use the bathrooms. quite christian but a source of money being spent

Chad bros shower vs. Virgin lonely bath