Stop trying to force the alt season meme

This is a multi-post effort post. Let me explain to you brainlets how this will work. There are 3-4 groups.

1. Institutional investors.
2. People who have been in crypto long enough to have enough wealth to qualify as sharks. Basically bitcoin and eth investors who were in the game at least before the 2017 bull and were never really wrecked by it the extent category three types were.
3. Biz and Jow Forumscryptocurrency types who were new to crypto in 2017 and fell for a bunch of dumb memes because everything was mooning. "______ is the next bitcoin, _______ buzzword is the future of crypto, this whitepaper is legit and will moon soon dyor, muh flippening".
4. Normies who might be drawn into crypto when the next bull run really starts to get hot and heavy. "I heard in the msm some exciting reports about crypto investing, my friend or family is doing quite well at it and I want in on this".

Attached: not going to happen.jpg (620x348, 23K)

The vast majority of you fit in category three. You have no fucking influence right now, your shilling counts for nothing, you are incapable of persuading people in categories one and two. Category two is just smarter than you flat out, we're the reason bitcoin is still king and alts aren't going anywhere right now. You can persuade people in category four but they are not paying attention right now and won't be any time soon given that BTC is still down over 100% from the ATH. Trying to persuade your fellow category 3 people on X Y or Z altcoin leads to nothing, as you don't have the wealth to move the market significantly. You're all nihilistic, jaded, still heavily traumatized by the bear, and quick to dump on each other. In comparison category two can hold much easier without sweating it.

Attached: vegeta green arrows.png (1920x1080, 2.94M)

If alt mania is to start again, it will only be the product of category two types feeling absolutely engorged with newfound wealth again by bitcoin mooning. When there are plenty of bitcoiners who find themselves saying "well I'm up 100k+ this year, I've noticed some interesting alt movements along with more normie types again entering the space looking for the next bitcoin, might as well diversify a bit". That's what got alt mania started for the 2017 bull. Since I am one of them, I'm capable of empathizing with their experienced perspective and telling you that this is still many months out. We might have to get near the previous ATH give or take a few thousand for category two types to start speculating on altcoins again, but that isn't the only factor. You just have to wait for this and accept you're not going to be the front runners of the next alt mania, because if you try you're just going to miss out on bitcoin's gains and get rekt by fellow category three people dumping on you. Better to be a week late to alt mania than months early.

I'm not trying to mislead you as I want alt mania to happen too, but you category three guys ruining yourselves won't make that happen any quicker. Category 3's net worth going down only delays alt season. You'll just have to lean into the bitcoin bull for now.

Attached: btc coaster.gif (415x477, 177K)

>btc pamps, alts rekt
>btc stabilizes, alts moon
man lands on moon op. more news at 5, faggot.

>muh pyramids

I can tell from the way you write that your nose is (((long))) and your hairline is receding

>btc stabilizes, alts moon
>you wake up from your dream.

I'm german and inherited the gene from my mother's father that ensures relatively minimal hair loss into old age. Nice lack of argument stinky linky or cashie.

I owned like .5% of vertcoin's total supply back when S2X was threatening bitcoin with a controversial hardfork and UASF was being threatened
I went into researching a more decentralized method for securing the chain and thought GPU might be better
after months of research I realized GPU is shit and the miners are only service providers
sold all my vertcoin and profited about 35 bitcoin
then that coin got totally fucked by nicehash and a brutal bear market

These alts really aren't worth anything
what makes bitcoin valuable (decentralized, distributed, secure) is what alts sacrifice for higher throughput and added complexity
I don't think there should be another alt run that ICO craze was retarded
bitcoin is at an all time high in transactions and fees are still low because people are starting to use the network efficiently
when smarter people mature in this space they'll come to the conclusion I've come to that bitcoin is leaps and bounds better than any alternative out there

no

alts always moon

I agree, but I differentiate what I think should happen from why I think history will repeat itself. It's possible I'm wrong that dumb money won't act dumb this time, but I don't see any reason to just assume this will be the case.

shut up nerd we are going to lamboland

OY VEY GOYIM. I AM JUST LIKE YOU. DON'T LOOK BEHIND THE CURTAIN. JUST TRUST ME!!!!!

You're going to hang one day jew.

your theory sounds possible
I'm trying to think if this next alt season would need mostly new money or new alts or both

GRIN's MW is super interesting and they nipped that marketing opportunity by having no premine and making block rewards really high with no halving
If their devs were as shifty as ETH's or XRP's devs they could have milked new money for the next few years but they seem respectable

I don't know what will happen but I like your idea it makes sense and is plausible

Group 2 poster here, BTC is not my hodl. The 2017 bullrun was caused by exciting new applications for DLT technology, primarily the ICO craze that was made possible by Ethereum. BTC rose with alts because of name recognition and ubiquity at exchanges, but there are four important things to keep in mind:
1. BTC is not cash, it cannot scale well enough to act as cash.
2. BTC is no longer decentralized, the majority of its hashpower is owned by China, after they developed the best BTC-specific mining processors.
3. BTC is not a store of value, it doesn't have enough recognition or history and is far too volatile to be reliable as such.
4. BTC will serve only as a historical curiosity within the next several years as other DLTs with underlying utility, additional features, or other value propositions that aren't simply speculation reach mainstream adoption, it will become instantly irrelevant as a working product as soon as it loses the #1 marketcap spot.

corecucks never learn

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-05-14 13-17-02.png (1222x501, 45K)

stupid newfag, xrp the defacto baseline for alt sentiment is literally up +24% at this very moment. go hang yourself

THERE WILL BE A 60 MINUTES SEGMENT ABOUT BITCOIN THIS WEEKEND THIS IS NOT A LARP

Attached: 48366964_720313948352531_6158313714631049216_n.jpg (326x516, 12K)

Cataloged and going into my library under bizdom

Attached: 1557718892318.jpg (1024x1366, 338K)

>btc is over 100% down
Whole thread discarded

Attached: aa6.jpg (1000x989, 106K)

you faggots were wrong every single time you put up similar narratives in 2017, you are the dumb money and not worth talking to.

not relevant, not a significant impediment to bitcoin's monetization process. But I welcome you to construct economically illiterate narratives to sway your fellow cat. three and fours, so you can moon alts which I'll once again flip for more BTC.

Attached: btc standard.jpg (269x406, 22K)

corecucks are corecucks due to low IQ

>QQ2CEX1m
Q posting in 2019

Attached: cexio.png (400x400, 23K)

hello sir. buy this coin please

Attached: electra.jpg (400x400, 26K)

>5% up in satoshis is mooning
pathetic. xrp is the biggest joke there is.

I was thinking of it backwards in that it needs to go up over 100% to get near ATH and just worded it wrong, big deal.