FTM FUCKERY

FUCK MAN. ETH MOONING AND FTM NOT DOING SHIT. THIS IS THE EPITOME OF GETTING KEKED. THANKS SO MUCH BIZ. FUCK OFF

Attached: EF4BD280-E610-4A03-A361-91B4A7462726.png (680x708, 387K)

You understand FTM was a scam, right? Like a really blatant one.

Everything on Bitmax is a blatent scam

What makes you say this?

That's a good tell. So's a quick jump from nothing to very frequent Jow Forums posts with more positivity than confusion, or really polished graphics (note how linkies took years before they made good memes).

Dude, just sell. It's a PnD not coming back. And stick to top 10 coins so you don't get burned again.

I can’t sell I’m down 50% in a month. Can someone post that pastebin to make me feel better I can’t find it

Attached: 84E3D73B-E8DE-4A41-9B27-F133D88C0C5D.jpg (668x712, 129K)

Yeah, that's your other lesson: don't risk more than you can afford to lose. Saving more or having a higher tolerance bump up that "afford" part, but some losses don't come back.

I am
Ruined

Good luck with those bags user. Lemme know if you need any help with that! laughinggirl.jpg

Attached: clown.jpg (399x521, 42K)

Does nobody shill this anymore? Come on guys we need to get the word out

you're bagholding a pnd scam

The last fool, no one else to dump on. We tried to warn you, but you’d rather play mental gymnastics with copy paste pastebin bullshit.. here’s a clue, no fucking IDEX coin is going to be the “next Eth”. You probably roped so many ppl in as did others for even thinking this has an ounce of legitimacy. Oh well lesson learned don’t make the same mistake sorry to hear your loss

ftm didn't even try to not look like a scam kek
i knew it was a scam before the ICO was over

I bought another million yesterday. Gonna keep buying everyday. Only fucking losers would sell Fantom at these prices. Funny. Just too funny.

Bagholder cope. Very sad.

this is why you should never hold more than 1-2% in a shitcoin

Eth crashing.

yeah agreed, they have dozens of partnerships in the pipeline and mainnet in lile 60-90 days. only retards are selling because of btc fomo

I was in on the first run, got in at 120 sold at 180. I was so upset I missed most of the run, I refused to by back in. I'm buying now in the 90s,this time I will hold till 300 at least.
If anyone here was in the last run I recommend doing something similar. I just hope no one here held from 400 all the way down to here.

F LAVOUR OF
T HE
M ONTH

same friendo there is no way this will not pump hard in the next 2 months

Attached: 1_0.png (640x487, 469K)

who else /comfy/ buying the bottom

Attached: 1556483448932.jpg (500x369, 15K)

i am buying 300k everyday at the moment. hope i get to 6.5M before the pump