10 more hours to Binance reopening

God bless CZ and Binance! I'm ready for the Golden Bull Run.

Attached: cz-notice12881.png (671x374, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-10-23/temasek-s-vertex-invests-in-binance-to-expand-in-singapore
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Binance will perform a scheduled system upgrade starting at 2019/05/15 03:00 AM (UTC). The upgrade will take approximately 6-8 hours.

>Binance will suspend deposits, withdrawals, and trading during this period.
HOLY FUCKING SHIT

more like 28-32 hours

No lube please.

Thanks, CZ!

Attached: 0ECE89CB-12BD-4341-ACB8-AED0E07BA9ED.jpg (450x342, 43K)

more like 21 hours until they take the site offline and then update "every few hours" until it's fixed. probably at least 24 hours more from now (if they ever even come back online)

HE-LLO! THINK MCFLY THINK!

No exchange would ever put themselves in a more volatile position unless the price was stable.

When the price stops going crazy, that's when CZ will open up again. Hoverboards don't work on water. Unless you've got POWER.

>trading halt

Attached: 1554999332662.jpg (585x576, 33K)

Welp thank God i only have shitcoins on binance

Would they still be leading people along like this? They could have just cut and run already.

imagine actually thinking that a company that has taken investment from the Singaporean Government sovergin wealth fund is about to pull a fucking exit scam over $40m.

You absolute fucking autist neets dont deserve to get rich.

so this is what will happen on May 15?
Binance re opens withdrawals, everybody dumps and BSV flips BTC?

Attached: arrow-circle-right-icon-256.png (256x256, 12K)

Link to the investment story, notice its on Bloomberg not MoonBoiCoinNewz.info

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-10-23/temasek-s-vertex-invests-in-binance-to-expand-in-singapore

So he says no deposits or withdrawl during that time, as if we can

>please withdraw or deposit before hand

the fuck

may 15th

during the most epic panels this week?

Should I buy into BTC before or after it opens? I'm expecting a selloff once withdrawals open because so many people will be up 50%

That's what should happen, user. Unfortunately BTC will continue and the crypto dream is dead.

Why is it just after Sergeys talk?
This place has broken my brain

imagine thinking a 7000 BTC hack is the whole and accurate story, holy shit.

Attached: 1551893088134.jpg (300x300, 11K)

That’s the point. Tether on the verge of imploding and binance stop everything while consensus is going. Then opens every thing up again the same day at 11:00pm est. can you even make a story out of this? Bull yards are fucking stupid

7,070 BTC is the full extent of the loss.

Tether isnt imploding dumbass. It’s trading ABOVE 1 usd at the moment. That’s the oppposite of imploding!

What changed from now till last week?

Doesn't say withdrawals are open after this...

It literallly does. Check his replies.

bitfinex raised 1 billion from private investors

Yet it's only 75% backed and its not entirely backed with liquid cash. It's backed by a portfolio of "assets".

LMAO sounds totally legit. Nothing shady going on here, just raised 1 BILLION in a week for our insolvent exchange under active criminal investigation.

This space is FUCKED

Attached: 1557769042614.png (592x955, 111K)