WE. ARE. BACK

Attached: ripple_Medium.jpg (300x300, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitcoin_Core
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just bought 6,000 fidget spinners

XRPtards we ride!!!!

shit should i fomo into xrpppp?

Only if you like $

GO GO GO

Waves and Ripples. The ripples are the small parts of Waves.

fellow xrptards, how many ripples is enough to make it?

The Vincent Wilson special - 20,000

Attached: download (36).jpg (1200x640, 123K)

>imagine selling this below $0.30 only because some fat ogre said he did so

>imagine believing a top holder distributing his coin is a bad thing

fat ogre who happens to be the CTO selling the very thing his company is supposedly going to make every FI in the world use which is supposedly going to make it very valuable

Attached: 123456789.jpg (474x355, 34K)

All in XRP. It will be the next days winner.

He sold ETH at bottom to make it look like he doesn’t know the exact cycles of every major coin. He does this on purpose to throw off normies

I never got all the XRP hate. It seemed like a coin that panders to the financial authorities would have a built in advantage.

So that proves he is utterly stupid, that does not bode well for Ripple, now does it?

In fairness, there is a huge problem when one person holds all of a coin. See, for example, Jihan and BCH.

Thats the whole spiel tho, so its the inverse of what BTC represents idellogically. I wonder why all these btc oldfags like to shit on it

Sorry, it's only going down from here

The BTC old fags have long abandoned core. All that's left is arrogant moonbois

Xrp won't moon.

it's testing .40 as you write this

a humble 9k

mfw I own 12k

Attached: aHR0cHM6Ly9ydXNzaWFuZGlhc3BvcmEub3JnL3VwbG9hZHMvaW1hZ2VzL2FjNGQzYjNhZTYyMDZhYjI0YzEyLmpwZWc=.jpg (960x632, 82K)

There is no such thing as Core you weirdos.

>everyone has already left Microsoft Core MSFT
You sound like an out of tune guitar

>.40
HAHAHAHAHAHA
xrp won't moon

>not understanding that it' a percentages game

not gonna make it

you mean percentages like 60% of total supply owned by Ripple?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitcoin_Core

you mean the amount of their product that's being held in escrow, to be sold to clients? No.

niggas...we are in last stage...remember xrp is the last one to moon before dump for the season. thanks i just sold all my bags.

nice lingo there, drinking the kool aid bottoms up, are we?

In normal English - the amount of XRP help by Ripple ready to be dumped on the market at a moment's notice. As you said - percentages game - 60% sounds like a winner here...

this has to be trolling

because crashing the value of their own product is going to benefit them how? Do you honestly not understand how escrows work?

A fixed amount will be made available for them to sell over time. People trade their USD they worked for in exchange for the coins. It's just proof-of-work with humans.

>.remember xrp is the last one to moon before dump for the season.
So true!

Nope

Why?

It’s not decentralised fucktard and the company has half the supply. Its not blockchain its a database. I’m sure however the price will still increase by a lot because of all the idiots thinking the banks are backing this... the whole point of crypto is that banks are not involved. But whatever. Enjoy ur sick gainz

Nah

>Its not blockchain its a database
>the XRP Ledger isn't a ledger

Attached: snsssssss.png (621x702, 56K)

Attached: 6zM3B8A.png (1008x690, 47K)

That doesn't answer the question though, does it? And it doesn't matter what the point of bitcoin is. If you want to let idealism get in the way of profit go for it, you seem like a spaz anyway. I honestly don't know why I try to help people. If you get rich off of xrp it doesn't help me in anyway. I should just start FUDing it to influence more brainlets like you to stay away from it.

imagine being so much of a nihilistic prick you want to profit off of a banker kike scam

A blockchain is a distributed database that uses cryptography to establish consensus between all of the participants. Don't fight the jew user. Banks will ALWAYS exist.

>fixed amount
>a billion a month
>not counting shittons held by devs and former devs

Enjoy getting dumped on in predictable and limited amounts

imagine choosing to stay poor rather than give up on the idiotic idea that banks will be toppled by literally anything.

£100 eoy

Found the mutt
Fucking genetic jew slaves, ahaha

imagine being so stupid and high time preference you find this compelling

Attached: cripple.png (604x399, 19K)

Imagine being so retarded and delusional as to not recognize the bottom of the XRP/BTC ratio

i bought @5043 sat

Attached: 1526390438357.gif (618x894, 21K)

Just bought 900

Lmao what the fuck, there is absolute not predictive value to be seen from those circles, you can draw both graphs with arbitrary scaling

should read as
>absolutely no predictive value
I'm still tired

The absolute state of Jow Forums
This is beyond brainlet tier TA

XRP IS BIG BABY
LETS RIDE

Yes

Attached: IMG_6856.jpg (1136x443, 123K)