That thread with the fat girl proves most cucks are white racists

Never have I ever seen so many thirsty cucks on one thread. Mostly racists too. absolutely fucking pathetic. She’s fat too and people were calling her hot

Attached: A0DFD4A7-8379-4D0F-B3E2-FB097170BEFD.jpg (664x359, 42K)

You can always tell by seeing if their collarbone definition.

I found her, and she is actually not fat

link to thread?

She’s fucking fat. I’m sorry that I’m America you guys consider anyone not obese not fat but she’s fat.

What’s the difference between being racist and hating on someone because of their weight. Both brainlet tier if you ask me. You’re no better than them.

Thread two thread one

Shut up cuck. It’s not about hate. No ones hating on her. It’s about worshipping thottery.

whats with all these green IDs

This guy is a no coiner i take it?

Just a based bizbro. Imagine making a thread about this. How insecure is OP. Most likely an incel.

You’re the one hating. Who hurt you? The amount of cope by you is heinous

Have sex
oh wait, you cant
Now leave the girl alone

top kek

Cuck 1
Cuck 2

There are no girls on the internet.

There is nothing wrong with her being fat.
The problem is that no matter how fat she gets people still call her hot and throw themselves at her by virtue of being a girl(hell even looking like a girl got it market too these days, ie traps)

my god, why do you give a fuck? Are you that triggered?

Fuck roasties

>hurrrrrrrr why is she getting the attention and not me!!!!! I’m going to make a thread so people can see what my feelings are. This is so unfair!!!

Attached: 17028B91-5A00-4E55-99F3-158B4E469619.jpg (300x300, 13K)

Did it ever cross your mind that some dudes prefer fat girls over skinny ones?

I like em big and small. Just not too much of either.

And that’s what’s wrong with society.
Ofc everyone would love the attention and I ain’t blaming her for that.
My problem is with people who give attention like this.
Srs, Couple months ago I made a fan to troll my friend. I put the gender as female. Didn’t even put picture. Within minutes and I am saying minutes I go fucking hundreds of friend requests. From guys , wanting to fucking talk to me.
This white cuckery should stop.

Exactly. You ever see that Maury episode where dudes like to make their woman fatter and enjoy feeding them while fucking them. I think it was maury, if not then one of the related shows kek

yo can you dm me her instagram handle

thanks bro

It’s called being a dude and wanting to fuck something. How can you not understand this?

Naw

>SaD

yeah you are pretty sad

Kek

So are ya gonna bang anyone here?

If not wtf are we in here talking to a naked bimbo for?

It proves that bull runs bring the thots to Jow Forums. Hang on to your funds lads, don't get thirsty.

You think you're baiting Jow Forumsraelis but you're actually just worshipping a whore in the third whore worshipping thread today.
KYS