I went all in at .009 $

I went all in at .009 $
What am I in for in coming weeks?

Attached: A5A31FFB-AC35-4FD7-BB7F-14260A96F4C9.png (259x194, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ventures.coinbase.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Everlasting wealth

The needful

You missed the first 2x but you will still 5x in the next 2 weeks

Get ready to half your money.

Sell at 5-30% gains when you check binance
Buy when it dips 10% after a big pump

Set your stoploss for 15% of your brought in price just incase huge red dildo of pain

I joined yesterday 40% gains so far good luck fren!

I bought at 60 sold at 70. Bought at 79 sold at 85 bought at 105 sold at 109. Now i bought agian at 125. Im an idiot. It will likely crash now

getting your ass absolutely raped and cutting your losses after realising you bought the top of a pajeet p&d again

Unironically 0.025 by June

Don't think of it as a bad investment, rather think of it as a charity to Indian comp. sci students.

>I bought at 60 sold at 70. Bought at 79 sold at 85 bought at 105 sold at 109. Now i bought agian at 125.
>Im an idiot.

user i..

looking at the team i literally can't trust them not to exit scam

Nah they wont exit scam. Coinbase ventures invested in them. They may end up incompetent though as most of Indian coders are.

Post proof Coinbase invested in this. Everyone keeps saying this but I've never seen a source.

ventures.coinbase.com/

Ok I checked. It's buried in about 30 other investments. It's not that big of deal.

40% losses

0.1$ by Q4 screencap this

There's no product. It's a pumpany.

Grabbing the soiled diaper from my neigbor's garbage can, (he has a two year old) I quickly returned home. I placed it in the microwave and eagerly awaited my tasty treat. It's pungent aroma filling up my kitchen. Taking it from the microwave, I devoured my newly netted snack while rubbing my flaccid micro penis, until a few drops of thick, yellow cum, leaked onto the linoleum floor. Satisfied, I returned to my slumber for the night, not knowing what tomorrow will bring

Beautiful
I shed a tear