0xBitcoin

Don't tell me that you weren't warned.

twitter.com/Admazzola/status/1128057053400973313?s=09

Attached: soon.png (641x471, 57K)

What a waste of quads. Kys with this miner pnd bizmeme

It has the exact same mining dynamic as Bitcoin, was that also a miner pnd scheme in your opinion?

Yes.
/thread

nice get, where my based orangebois at

winklevosses love bitcoin, create a stable coin on ethereum, makes perfect sense they gotta like 0xbtc

nice quads

This literally made my day. I fomoed after seeing this and bought 700 more. Above 5k now

Attached: vladshill1.png (1092x491, 121K)

checked, based and orangepilled. Doesn't get much more bullish than this

Should I get back in to 0xbtc?

I'm a 0xBTChad from summer 2018 (golden days boys, golden days...), and even I am wavering in my faith. Nevertheless, damn it to hell, this token is genius in its simplicity, and if we go to the moon or the bottom of the ocean, I'm strapped in. Big test: this emerging bull market, and when Ether goes proof-of-stake. We'll see if we can make it there before we go to a penny.

I have an extremely hard time believing the first proof-of-work token ever doesn't have a bright future ahead of it.

i lost mine wat do i had about 1000 tokens

What is this quad

Attached: 1525268786652.jpg (641x530, 36K)

Honestly shut the fuck up it’s not even remotely comparable. Let this piece of shit die already.

Except that it is, code doesn't lie

i don't think you understand what "comparable" means. or you just like lying and/or saying stuff that doesn't make sense

Is this real?
The winklevoss likes 0xbitcoin?
Fuck sake why didn't I buy more
I feel like killing myself
They are adding it to Gemini too...
Fuck.

I suppose it makes sense since its one of the few legit projects, I always predicted eventual adoption, but not this quick.
Fuck.

Well the price hasn't reacted, it's just a hoax
R-right
It's fake r-right

Be real here guys chainlink is a scam r-right?

Winklevoss one of the only legit people in crypto too
Fuck fuck fuck....
He wouldn't list it unless he had big bags though right?
Safe to say we have time to accumulate.

Yes still have time

>t. $4 bag holder

for the nth time, bitcoin's proof of work helps secure the network. distribution is a component of the pow formula, not the sole reason for it
imagine building an app store like the apple store. except you're not apple, you don't manufacture phones nor build OSes. there's no need for your app store even if it's functionally identical to the apple store. and you're urging everyone to invest in your apple store because developers are going to come and sell their apps to it, and users are going to come and buy apps on it; but there's absolutely no reason either of these populations would do that
this is literally the 0xshitcoin situation right now. you've got one component, nigh useless without the whole engine

your analogy sucks. this stuff has value because it is very moneylike and anyone can verify that there is no secret boss or cabal who can print it at will. it is the second coming of bitcoin, programmable, in a more flexible framework

that's actually another point against it: everyone can verify a disproportionate amount of the supply was mined by anonymous addresses who may very well be a cabal or even a singular entity
there's no reason to participate in such a system. if it ever proves to have any kind of significant usecase, it will make more sense to fork the contract and rebalance the emission rate to a sane approach
there's also no option for upgradability built in the contract, so as far as flexibility goes, nada. a sensible token wanting to behave as money would have been designed as DAO from the start. but 0xbitcoin, as the name implies, is not looking forward but backwards. it copies a popular brand and settings that have been proven to be somewhat flawed in order to lure the low IQ population swayed by familiarity

Why is winklevoss interested?

I suspect it has something to do with Lava protocol. Can't be sure yet, I'm still reading Gemini usds whitepaper.

It wouldn't surprise me if he'd mined a lot, he was an early Bitcoin investor after all.

I don't see any proof that he is.

maybe he's 0xPizza

0XBCC

No he’s not.

The lava token is literally an upgrade on 0xbtc. That's another beauty of this coin

Does anybody here have any sort of reading comprehension? Why should the price react to the literally-who dev shilling it to a celeb, when said celeb didn't even say anything related at all?

If Infernal faggot gets this on Gemini I'll suck his piss flaps

tl;dr the voss did put a like on infernals tweet

Well that's embarassing for me

Report this for fraud to the CFTC

This shit is gonna make me so filthy fucking rich

holy shit!

Checked and Based. Anons will cry in 1 year when they look back through the /biz history to see posts like this and realize they didn't get in.

He liked the tweet!

last plane out

Juh-juh-juh-Geminiiii

shhhhhh

Love the fud. Do your own research half these arguments are flat out wrong and the other half misguided. This shit is probably the last 10000x

cool clock, tyler!

Do you guys realize that PoW, like any proof-of system, is purely there to secure the network and doesn't actually have any benefits beyond that? Nobody likes it other than those who profit from it via mining, as it makes the currency inflationary, which is not a good thing for holders, but essential for network security.

0xBTC is already secured via the Ethereum PoW system. Adding an artificial PoW system on top of that offers NO benefit whatsoever. It's just adding a big negative for no reason.

It's literally a token which does absolutely nothing, which is somehow made worse. I'm truly amazed that people don't understand this.

In b4 "muh it makes it fair muh natural distribution". Newsflash: 99.9% of people don't care.