Corporate accountant here amaa for 15 minutes u filthy homos

corporate accountant here amaa for 15 minutes u filthy homos

Attached: 1354979058041.jpg (450x334, 181K)

how sneaky are jews?

how much link to make it?

I have never seen someone put eggs on a burger. Is that normal in burgerland?

As a native burgeur I can say that it is not typical, but is absolutely based and recommended.

Do I need to become a CPA to make it as an accountant?

Thanks. I love burgers (the food) and will probably try it with egg sometime

why bury him by the lake?

Alright, since OP is a larping faggot. I'll take your question s until the thread dies. Form n orderly line over there.

Attached: thrjeekj.jpg (493x960, 36K)

If you plan on making it to management level or operating independently, yes

+1 would recommend

very

kek

no

fuck no. industry is what's up. fuck working double the hours the half the pay, more comments at 4.

because you are a fucking idiot and don't know how to dispose of a body

come at me you stupid nilla

im an economist, you have a job for me?

Nobody has a job for you, unless you write a pretentious piece of shit book like Levitt did so normies can suck your dick into infinity.
>hurr durr humans respond to financial incetive plus sumo wrestlers and teachers
but you don't get the reference because econ students are brainlets even within their own field.

can a company accept btc directly how would that work accounting wise?

who said im stll a student? nah but you are right im still not done studying. have to much sidehustles to go after.

Standard "the lot" burger in Australia has bacon and eggs as well as beetroot and pineapple.

They are bloody delicious (I've been to the US, you do have delicious burgers)

Attached: burger.jpg (614x409, 74K)

Large companies are extremely conservative and they wouldn't adopt until normie acceptance. It could happen, but it is all up to normies as far as BTC goes. Accounting wise it works as a foreign currency so you treat it as such. It is volatile as fucks so it would be hedged pretty hard and you would transcribe it according to whatever accounting standard there is in your country. For the US that's mostly GAAP/FASB, for the civilized world thats IASB. It get's complicated in anything past this because consolidations is an internationally recognized clusterfuck but I can tell you more after that.

to be fair australia is basically upside down texas

Nobody said you were a student but you projected pretty fucking hard there user. Hit the sidehustles hard and beat the normie dollar cost average meme. ETFs are overvalued by nature user, but you should know this. Being a broker is where there real money is at but you know this. Godspeed.

would it be much simpler if volatility settled like 1-2% a year or not the biggest issue?

How do I avoid getting fucked over by my accountant?

Dude is doing my sales turnover and all that jazz.
He is saying I can't buy big ticket items (Houses and cars) & I'm not allowed to buy my own stocks
or the taxman would fuck me hard. And he is saying worst case scenario,
I should not refer to him in any capacity and just take the fall like a champ.

I'm not sure what you mean by volatility. Crypto volatility hits 1-2% a year that actually beats the USD, and ofc it gets accepted. US economic collapse = crypto acceptance by default, but that PROBABLY doesn't happen in our lifetimes.

You have really big questions behind that question that don't have answers and I don't have a crystal ball, I'm a humble corporate accountant.

>if volatility settled like 1-2% a year or not the biggest issue?
Volatility is the biggest issue for crypto.

Get a second opinion. Pay the few hundred bucks, that a CPA to do your taxes from at the county over, and see what they get. Compare it to what your CPA says and draw a conclusion. It can save you a lot of money in the long run since you are talking about financial ratios vaguely you are prolly organized as some awk af entity like LLC/SP/LLC.