Bitcoin

WARNING: If you don't have ONE (1) WHOLE BITCOIN by the end of this month, you are irrevocably boned.

Hello anons. In March and April I posted charts such as pic related, urging people of reflection to purchase Bitcoin before the chance at owning ONE (1) WHOLE BITCOIN disappeared forever for the average person. As you can see by the current price, the prophecy is well underway -- even earlier than expected, as institutions are probably front-loading, knowing the sharp rise that would follow if they waited until we were a year out from the halving. (Around May 20.) Even I didn't expect a pump of this magnitude.

Nevertheless, we are not yet above $10,000. For some of you, you may still have the chance to accumulate a whole Bitcoin before 2020-2021, when we will see prices in excess of $100,000. I strongly encourage you to do so.

Please understand that Bitcoin is digital gold, the best-performing asset in human history, and a rare, shining opportunity to dab on Boomers in perpetuity.

See you in the Citadel, boys.

Attached: halving.png (1500x1253, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_BIDcmh_6Es
cash.app/
bitcoinist.com/bitcoin-price-google-data-people-lag/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FOMO retard containment board.
This sentament has been expressed during every parabolic run. It wasnt true at 18k and it's not true now.

I'm poor. I can only get 0.2 BTC and that's after lucky trades.

sell now to rebuy lower and scale into alts

No, I was expressing this sentiment when Bitcoin was 3500 and stable geniuses were predicting it would go to 1k.

You fool. Bitcoin is DIGITAL GOLD with a potential marketcap of SEVEN TRILLION DOLLARS. But it's also a one-world currency with a potential market cap well BEYOND seven trillion dollars.

You have been warned and warned and warned again. I wish I could say you won't have suicidal thoughts in the future, but I know that's not true. I still regret not buying when I knew about it in 2011.

Anyway, board the rocket ship or not, it leaves regardless. I'm sanguine.

topkek
it's always weeb true, retard. sure, the parabolic runs overdo all expectations most of the time and i already sold my stack at 10k in the last bullrun, but the plan was always to have 100k per btc in 2021

Welp, I have a little over a quarter at this point. Not quite "make it" level by any stretch but better than nothing, better than starting right now. Sounds like BTC has such a long way to go that putting money into it is still a good idea, no?

>This sentiment has been expressed during every parabolic run. It wasn't true at 1.2k and it's not true now.

>t. you in oct 2015

>See you in the Citadel, boys.
based cannibalfag

I unironically have 7 and it's not enough. I need to be able to quit my wagie job forever within the next 365 days. I just want to chill all day with my dog, duders.

>Ah 1 btc=1 milion memes
>cytadel memes
>digital gold memes
>halving memes

Fuck it at least it brings draws noobs in market i guess

But Im out

Sold 10 btc for alts today

Cya on other side

>muh halvening
>muh digital gold
>muh global currency
jesus christ. Im in BTC but lets be real here. its an unscaleable piece of shit. nobody is using it. everybody is sitting on it waiting to get rich. its the most retarded asset on the planet. perfect for clown world actually.

High IQ.

You don't need to be a millionaire to retire. Either lower your obscenely inflated standard of living, or look into developing countries with large expat communities, like Equador, Thailand, etc. 700k is enough for any single man if he's not a complete voluptuary.

Yes. Any cash you won't miss for the next 1-2 years should be diverted to Bitcoin.

Depending on the alts, you might be okay. Good luck, you'll need it.

Absurdly low IQ. I suggest reading more. Once you get it, you get it.

Attached: bitcoin_gold.png (300x300, 77K)

This. The biggest success possible for BTC is being what got enough capital aware of crypto to set off whatever replaces it.
The real boom has yet to come.

>he doesn't know about the network effect

It's too late. Unless a catastrophic flaw is discovered in Bitcoin's code, quantum computing cracks the encryption, or a group of people successfully 51% attack it, Bitcoin isn't going to fade to nothing while something else replaces it.

I unironically think OP is a shill paid by the boomer trap crypto management fund greyscale. They charge you 2% per year to manage your BTC.

Check this out :

youtu.be/_BIDcmh_6Es

I freaking wish, though anyone who watches that commercial -- that's going to be played on TV in front of hordes of slavering Boomers -- and is still not bullish must be comatose. I'm trying to help people, because I used to not understand why Bitcoin would have value and dismissed it five, six, seven years ago. The regret eats at me and I don't want fellow Millennials to miss out on what will seem like the most obvious thing ever in hindsight. It'd be like being a Boomer and missing out on real estate and tech stocks. Just dumb.

>muh network effect
IT IS USELESS. NOBODY USES IT FOR ANYTHING. UNSCALEABLE WORTHLESS GARBAGE.

Is that GBTC? Those faggots signaled S2X and I sold 50 coins worth of stock at like 3k right before the 2017 bull
Not your keys not your coins can't run a node cant choose a fork
That event solidified my belief in small blocks

Bobo rekt

That’s odd, I never realised the incredible stench of actual panic could be transported over text

ive been all in since 2017. it just blows my mind that nobody seems to give a shit about the realities. its an unscaleable, worthless piece of junk. level 2 scaling solutions absolutely destroy the original idea of bitcoin as p2p electronic cash. IT IS USELESS. but its like talking to a wall everybody just got dollar signs in their eyes. and next they gonna shill boomertards into it apparently. some real crowd psychology shit playing out in real time.

OP, i saw your posts when it was at 3.5k and i bought in. Thank you my friend I have doubled my money already because of you.

>ive been all in since 2017

Attached: 13492822.jpg (400x262, 20K)

Can u post the original post?

didnt save it, it was literally what hes posting now just relevant to 2-3 months ago

Attached: 2019-05-14_1203[1].png (1063x556, 55K)

Attached: Pepe_the_Frog_-_Plush_doll_grande.jpg (600x600, 27K)

Where do I even get Bitcoin/crypto tho? I'm a newfag in this shit and don't know what is the best page to do this.

literally braindead

You the man. Glad to have helped someone. My average is considerably higher since I was buying all the way down and wasn't yet following the halving chart until the beginning of this year.

Some unsolicited advice -- sell percentages of your stack at certain levels past the old all-time high (25k, 30k, etc.). When we near 100k sell a large chunk to bring your cash amount to whatever your goal is this cycle. (Always set a goal.) Any price increases after that, continue selling percentages of your stack, but never, ever sell all of it.

When Bitcoin has crashed around -85% again, buy back in. But since we don't know if successive crashes will be as large as the last ones -- with institutions, etc., jumping into the fray -- dollar-cost average on the way down just to be safe.

Cheers, we're all going to make it, as long as we keep our heads.

Attached: bitcoin_of_class.png (720x720, 114K)

coinbase . com

Hey bud.
Can you post your older post (3.5k) please?
Trying to make a “I told you so bono”

Bitcoin is not actually usable as a currency, and this "bull run" coincides with the two largest exchanges closing their withdrawals and tether indicted

I was signing in there but I read that it takes some time to sign up (which could probably delay buying/selling on real time)
Is that true or I am being a paranoid fuck?

>sign up

> run by jews
What a shock

Load ze tether fud

It does take time; they have to approve your account. Then you have to transfer money, which usually takes 5-7 days. The other exchanges aren't much faster. Someone might be able to point you to one that gets you in quicker, but Coinbase is insured and many of them are not. As a newb, you want the most user-friendly trustworthy exchange.

Google around, check reddit. Maybe there's a way to get some faster. Either way, don't sweat it. We could dump 3k from here at any moment, no one knows what's going to happen. The delay might help you acquire cheaper. All we can do is look at long-term trajectory and fundamentals, which both look excellent.

I really wish I could, but I didn't save them. The topic line in almost all of them was "Bitcoin." with the period. If you searched an archive that had every post in March/April you would come across them. I usually used a black halving chart another user made. Let me know if you find them, I'd like them for the lulz too.

Attached: itty-bitty-bitcoin.png (600x491, 341K)

>Then you have to transfer money, which usually takes 5-7 days.
So, if somehow a dump happens and wanted to pull out the money I put there, would it take a week to recover my money and thus have terrible losses? Or are those 5-7 days for the initial approval of the account/transfer?
>We could dump 3k from here at any moment, no one knows what's going to happen. The delay might help you acquire cheaper.
I hope so because otherwise I would end up getting 0.06 BTC at most rather than a, more acceptable, 0.1. I don't want to throw more than some hundred euros at least now.

I suspect we will blow through 100k and end up somewhere between there and 200k at the next peak. It doesn't take much money to move bitcoin still. 80m USD in buys moved it from 4k to 5k, with good timing on thin orderbooks.

I wouldn't discount alts, they're a good means to stacking sats. Whilst institutions won't look at them for very good reasons, retails FOMO wil cause future 'alt seasons' for at least another couple of hype cycles.

I'm at 11.5 BTC right now, I plan to have 25 bitcoin for the peak of the next bull and to start selling slowly after 70k.

Days you have to wait to transfer money from your bank into your account. No, it doesn't affect buying or selling when your money/crypto is already in your account.

absolute BTChad. Alts are great, if you hit the right ones. They're just way more risky accordingly. I stick to Ether and Monero, myself.

>still accumulating to 1 BTC
>missed out sub 4k because I didn't have avaliable fiat
Realistically do I wait for a sub 7.2k dip now?

Attached: index.jpg (242x208, 7K)

Dollar-cost average. It's all you can do. Literally no one knows what's going to happen.

Coincides with BAKKT, Fidelity, Ebay, Starbucks etc as well

>Eh tone wats hapldnin wit dat der uh bitcoien

>Why do people even use gold? You can't move it anywhere, it's so heavy! Such an unscaleable money!

>as long as we keep our heads.

This unironically is the key to the entire game, and the hardest thing to do. I lost 15BTC last year panicking and going mad on shitcoin roulette and 'mex, got into a terrible state, unable to eat or sleep, fits of rage and uncontrollable crying, suicide attempts and eventually locked in a mental hospital...

All the while, I knew what I had to do but I couldn't find a way to make myself do it. Thank God (literally?) that I did navigate a way out of that maze finally and since last summer my head has been in the game properly.

There are many stories like mine. I am also seeing previously calm people I know now start to lose their heads and possibly start down that same path to destruction.

Stay calm, boyos. Make a plan. Get fiat in, as much as you can afford to live without. If you're going with alts, know why and know which, and have a plan there as well. If you are prone to fomo and panic, identify what the true triggers are and remove them from your life (I had to leave forums and chats for an extended period so that I could calmly accept my own alt choices).

Stay

Calm

This is literally all that separates successful traders from the losers in this game. We will be selling out coins to panicking, late, fomo'ers in the 6-fig BTC range. It's a nasty business but that's the nature of the game. I've been dumped on and I've dumped on people. Single-handedly killed at least two small alts when I dumped 100 eth into the books, they never recovered.

It's competition, it's a game of 5D chess and if you can't act calmly and sensibly (few can) then you will get BTFO.

good luck, everyone.

So I take it you can exchange to viable currencies (Euro,USD,etc) in the account and then transfer back to your bank account.
Anyway I'll keep checking even on leddit, probably will settle up with Coinbase.

LOL

>This is literally all that separates successful traders from the losers in this game

I started with 0.5 btc 2016
Now Im sitting on 500k fiat/btc/shitcoins

Did literally oposit of your advices

Op is 2017 fag who thinks "he figured it out"
You are fag who capitulated to market because of bad decisions

Funny thing is you both are painting roadmap to newfags who will listen to you?

2 things you got right acually "stay calm" and "dca over huge shoves of fiat in"

This guy gets it

one has thousands of years of history as money. the other is a decentralized database.

We can get the normies on board for this rally, pumping prices even higher. the absolute NORMIE FRIENDLIEST way to buy BTC right now is Cash.app. Get your normie friends to download the app, you can buy bitcoin in 5 minutes. There's even referral code bullshit so you/they/whoever get $5 out of the deal. No I'm not giving a referral code here shut up. cash.app/

I started testing the app after coinbase made me wait THREE FUCKING WEEKS to withdraw my BAT.

Now is the perfect time to do it.
bitcoinist.com/bitcoin-price-google-data-people-lag/
>In other words, it appears that people are more willing to buy bitcoin at times when it’s trending higher, rather than when it’s trending downwards.

It's time to meme us into 10K support, once we pass that we'll be set.

Attached: v3-cash-app-phone.png (467x978, 119K)

That has literally nothing to do with the usability of bitcoin as digital gold, dummy. Institutions backed by Bitcoin don't need to process EVERY transaction on the blockchain each time a payment is made. It can act much like gold had for centuries, with a note/credit-based payment layer on top. All finalized balances at the end of a business day can be processed at the end of the day between institutions in much smaller transaction amounts.

Ay tone

Attached: 0aUYaLS.jpg (714x750, 54K)

this.
technically we already have "offchain" transactions for the normies. There's dozens of BTC to Debit companies right now, coinbase, etc.
Most people will benefit from a non-custodial wallet system like coinbase or the likes. A video I saw showing "purchases being made with Bitcoin in Venezuela" showed two people just using the coinbase app on their phones.

I work in customer service and can guarantee you 99% of people over 40 are never going to understand how cryptocurrency works, because they refuse to learn, and want everything hand catered to them. The only way you MIGHT get grandma to use bitcoin is if it's on a Debit card, but some people still use checks.

I used to be obsessed with finding ways to bring adoption to the everyman, but I've realized now they're just going to be left behind when businesses begin the mass adoption of blockchain technology. A business gives two fucks if their older employees won't understand the new computerized systems, they can get new employees. This already happened 80s to 90s.

Attached: IMG_20190513_WA0010.jpg (1262x1284, 206K)

>hey lets use bitcoin as digital gold
>hey lets cripple the block size and start trading IOUs instead of bitcoin
>wow this bitcoin thing is really inconvenient. lets just trade worthless IOUs that have no relation to BTC at all
do you not see where this is going? this is NOT what BTC was all about. p2p decentralized cash.

Can’t wait for all the double-spends and bullshit accounting tricks to pile up on these offchain solutions just like we have now making btc only marginally less crooked then the current system.

exactly, these dumb fucks talking about inability to scale don't get that the baselayer will never be transacted on other than for final settlement in the future.

As a gold, i.e. a store of value, bitcoin far exceeds gold in portability and limited supply, however fungibility is the only area it fails in, but this is changing with coinjoin, schnorr etc.

the people who complain bitcoin is too slow to change or update don't understand the institutional perspective - you think pension funds, family trusts and funds will buy ethereum - a protocol that's failed at every turn and keeps pivoting to diffrent goals, or bitcoin - a protocol that is almost entirely ossified, will not change, and has always had the same goal for 10 years (gold, sound money)?

It's a no brainer.

Just accumulate sats.

For the dummies in here who think hey know about crypto and bitcoin - please read The bitcoin Standard one day, it's worth investing a few hours of your time.

you can't double spend on LN.

>these dumb fucks talking about inability to scale don't get that the baselayer will never be transacted on
I understand perfectly well how LN wil operate. Thats why Im against it. Yorue the dumb fuck who doesnt understand what it will do to bitcoin. this is the exact same shit that happened with gold playing out again. its all so tiresome...

do you run full nodes for every blockchain you use?
do you use/trust exchanges?

unless you're verifying the blockchain yourself you can't be sure of the on-chain
I would rather have off chain solutions, multi-sig channel solutions, merged mined solutions, and have the ability to verify and validate the network
I also like verifying my wallet is on the set of rules I agree to follow
S2X is controversially pushed through along with any other fork when you abandon the communities ability to verify and validate the network

There's a balance to maintaining a decentralized consensus and giving up control of blocksize (ETH miners control gas limit) creates unsustainable/exponential node requirements.
It's important that node requirements remain linear with marginal efficiency upgrades like segwit so that the average user can participate in maintaining the network

There is enough evidence and examples out there now that this is fact

>unless you're verifying the blockchain yourself you can't be sure of the on-chain
the core shilling is really getting more retarded by the day.

Attached: dxl2ui5v2r611[1].jpg (900x900, 83K)

LN is simply multi-sig wallets that create channels
it needs extra liquidity to operate
are you suggesting that it would operate of fractional reserves?

no, because unlike gold, bitcoin is entirely transparent, you think people will miss the fact if some second layer solution never settles on the baselayer, or accept a second layer solution that isn't transparent?

This is the decentralised open source era, banks and governments won't be able to print money or operate a fractional reserve without people knowing.

no response, you people are so fucking stupid it's unbelievable

I only have

>0.2863 BTC
>1.21 ETH
>6.52 LTC
>3728 TRX

What do I do, frens? I want to make it but my bag is pathetic

>no available fiat

This is me. I have 0.015 BTC. I wouldn't have bought in at sub 5k but if I had reserve fiat I would have been in at 6.

I just bought. Fuck my life.

Hi Fags and racist, nazi
Mexicans
Are the Dow Jones and Crypto inversions.
With the China shit trade war and the Dow losing will bit coin countinue to moon up? What alt coin can give me 100000x .
BTC wouldn't couldn't give 100x now.
Any bullshit Jow Forums/biz advice welcomed, that I wipe my ass with it.
Peace,
Any good "crypto gurus" out there. Crypto kirby wants 1 BTC to follow his VIP
Dollar vigilante also wants sheckles

Ideas

Attached: Screenshot_20190514-065249_Coinbase.jpg (1072x1929, 529K)

You're not gonna make it with that stack but it will probably be worth a down payment on a house someday

Attached: 1556940003846.jpg (1024x576, 79K)

What do I do?

I am not afraid to pump money into crypto but I have purchased my bag at a lower price so wouldn't trying to DCA just increase the amount I've paid?

What do I need in order to make it?

Good job user

all in on LINK

Attached: 1557154763920.jpg (400x500, 36K)

More BSV to hedge incase of stiffening

Attached: 1475431972727.jpg (523x458, 118K)

It's UNSKALUHBUL

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAahHAHAHAHahhaHAhAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1520054877493.jpg (1168x777, 123K)

Realistically how much do you need to have in crypto rn in order to make it?

I want to kms because I have swallowed the doom pill that I missed the opportunity and will never make it

Just let it ride. If you aren't an experienced trader just let the bull market float you away. If you have more capital you are willing to risk, buy more on the next major dip. That's what I'd do anyway.

Attached: 1557673848924.png (941x588, 935K)

FUCK YEAH! I GOT 3 BTC! I'M GONNA BE SUPER RICH! QUITTING MY JOB TODAY!

lol, digital gold

what a faggot man

this.

Let's say that hypothetically speaking I have 50+ bitcoins but didn't sell when it was $15k+. I've never hypothetically sold any of the bitcoins. If hypothetically it climbs back to $20k+ or much higher. Can I sell it all in one go? To who do I sell it? And how can I make it to protect / invest / safeguard that money? I live in Germany and am a welfare leech, I do nothing all day long but watch series /anime / movies and play videogames. First time in this board.

Not an experienced trader and from what I read it is better to just HODL for most bizraellis. Should I build capital for a future dip or is THIS the dip?

Also, any resources you can recommend where I can learn more?

A main wallet either cold or on an exchange with most of your assets in a vault, withdraw from and deposit to it like a regular bank account

Thanks, I hypothetically have a physical wallet. Any tips for things never to fall for?

Hmmm... really made me think

>They charge you 2% per year to manage your BTC.
Like all hedge funds.

Attached: Myspace.jpg (300x168, 5K)

>I started with 0.5 btc 2016
>Now Im sitting on 500k fiat/btc/shitcoins
>Did literally oposit of your advices

You did the opposite of my advice? What are you talking about. You clearly did very well, i.e. you did exactly what I suggested and did not lose your head.>Op is 2017 fag who thinks "he figured it out"

2013 :)

>2 things you got right acually "stay calm" and "dca over huge shoves of fiat in"

I believe in lump-sum investing over DCA, actually.

>You are fag who capitulated to market because of bad decisions

Correct, I made a hell of a lot of mistakes which I just described in the hope of helping others avoid them. No need to be a weirdo about it.

Since last summer I have gone from 8 ETH to almost 1500, so I'm doing alright now :)

You will likely trade like all idiots here did.
Here is the cycle of the average Jow Forumstard from the start to finish:

>buy BTC
>alts begin to run
>sell BTC for "big" alts
>big alts correct
>sell big alts to chase pump and dump on absolute shitcoins hoping to make a x1000
>by that time most of the initial investment either drastically went up on pure luck or at least got carried by the market enough so that you are still positive in fiat
>market crashes
>lose 85-95% of your portfolio
>volatility is dead
>discover margin trading
>begin gambling on Bitmex with leverages
>get permarekt by Arthur and end up liquidated
>HOLD

Also buy Nimiq if you want one of the next bullrun gem.

Is my best bet to HODL what I have and stack fiat to buy more when/if the market crashes?

25 BSV here.
Ez pz.

Yes.
However you should cash out your initial investment once you made a substantial amount of money.
Also planning your cash out, many retards ironically did not want do it because they didn't want to pay taxes on it kek.

How do I get a loan to buy ONE bitcoin?

Accumulating when BTC is low and hodling is the smartest and safest play.

What is your plan for cashing out? A certain %? I thought about cashing out my initial investment but I don't need that money right now and I would just use it to buy more crypto so the point would be moot.

Please fucking stop making Ecuador threads, you're annoying and nobody benefits from your shilling. Thanks.

I already cashed out my investment multiple times
>I would just use it to buy more crypto so the point would be moot.
The point would be to have money in reserve to average down when the market change trend.

Can I e-mail you from a throwaway? I am legitimately interested in learning more for long term, not looking to be a retard and gamble on alts or leverage 1000x on unknowns.