Isnt it pumping too hard?

I doubt a lot what is happening, Its pumping too much I dont think I like it, its starting to scare me

Attached: 1484547748653.jpg (640x519, 29K)

took profit
even if it does go to 20k, a 3x my money isn't worth the chance of losing 66% of it

same. Shorted 8k. Currently underwater but not closing. This is weird AF.

Yeah shorting seems just natural at this point

therewill be a correction soon for sure, take your profits frens rebuy later, what you have you have

>stop-losses don't exist
Are you retarded?

Get Liq'd

I feel scared too OP it's like it's too good to be true, this is like the last run, hoping to see it up, but almost expecting it to be up by 300 or 400 and seeing a jump of 100 or so not good enough

No, it will keep going up. Why would it ever stop?

>this is a sucker's rally

i have found stop losses a guaranteed loss with this volatility if you set too lpw you could have sold sooner if you set tight it just gonna get hit randomly

define too hard

No red only green no sad only happy. Up up up

Yeah I'm getting wary, it's going parabolic (with bad news) and the halving is 1 year away.

Still not selling my BTC though

>Too good to be true
>feels like a trap like the biggest dump ever is coming

I think it's pumping too hard so im kinda worried we'll se a repeat of dec 2017. But still
not selling

Gee if only exchanges had some sort of feature that would automatically sell if the price goes down to a certain price.

new traders dont make the market. This isinsider trading and "they" will want to rebuy lower

your right, they dont make the market at all. infact they give to the market, theyre a massive pot of gold for the people who do infact manipulate the market. market moves opposite to what people want

Well looking at CMC the pump at the start of April only took $3mil to get started. It's too easy to manipulate the market. There will be a panic sell-off.

Attached: lollipop.jpg (448x303, 44K)