Anons, seriously, WTF is going on?

What's BTC doing? I don't have a clue
Too soon, too strong!
What do anons? I'm totally stuck at this point

Attached: btc.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Whatever it wants user
Accept the borg

This is how it feels when stuff pumps hard.

You get that feeling "fuck, this might actually not stop, it's going straight back to $20k".

Then you FOMO in and it immediately dumps.

Well I'm nearly breaking even after over a year in the red so expect a 50% drop soon.

I did this exact thinking at 5.800, 6.000, 6.200, 6.700, 7.200, 7.500, 7.900...
I'm not fomoing because i've not funds to enter at this point, but... wtf
Total m.cap was mildly increasing by 5-10BIL a week, now it seems it's increasing by 10BIL a day.
And the alts behaviour is very strange.
I don't know what to do, really.

This is all bullshit. Yes, BTC went up, a lot, but what goes up must come down.

ALTS did not move, because we're in for new lows.

Don't be fooled. An alt-season is nowhere on the horizon.

Alts are very, very likely to bounce when BTC stops shitting into the sky.

Attached: framcel.jpg (607x960, 54K)

>I'm not fomoing

Attached: biz-pinkwojak.jpg (813x551, 163K)

We corrected back to where we should be. Now it’s a long slow rise to $55k

We're going to break 10k then dump.
That is just my prediction. It's the only way to clear 80% of the shorts and create 80% more longs.

bitcoin got pumped by greed. Alts will also pump for the same reason. Do not underestimate peoples greed.
They won't pump if bitcoin goes up or down, though. Only when bitcoin consolidates, they will.

E X A C T L Y

This was true 2k ago, now it's starting to worry me

some alts moved

>Then you FOMO in and it immediately dumps.
every single fucking time

some alts moved other not, can you tell why?

It seems trx / eos follow the same pattern
It seems xrp follows his own pattern
It seems Eth / Ltc / Bcash still follow BTC, but with very little movements

I'm looking at the chart to understand, usually alts follow BTC with some delay, but this time it seems different

> took a $20K loan to buy BTC in April 2017

> took a $20K loan to buy BTC in April 2019

FTFW kek FOMO is underrated

>alts will pump when BTC drops

It's not alt season dummy. BTC will continue to pump

Im shorting this shit. Its just too much. Low leverage. Looking at 6xxx range

Be careful user. There could be another pump today

Are you bitching? We're just waiting for you to buy in so we can crash it

Xrp nigger

TRADE WAR !!

Another thing anons:
Look at total volumes, they are like 2x ATH volumes of 2017.
Does it mean something?

Depends on the exchange. Look at bitifnex

this is alt accumulation phase. Don't be jewed out of alts chasing the big dog.

they are not. we have more fake volume than before.

Look at TM cap chart in coinmarketcap.

ATH in 2017 was around 50bils / 24h

Now is around 105bis / 24h

Basically TM cap : 24h volume was always around 10:1
Now it's 2:1
Does it mean something?

And it's all fake money tether

user, don't be silly, tether has a 2BIL market cap, we're talking about 100BIL

And no reason for bots to create all that fake volume

100bil of hot air. Order books are paper thin.

ok, this "hot air" proportion changed drastically, i want to know why

More hot air than 2 years ago? How new are you?

Weak handed buyers on this pump. The only Bitcoin that is worth the price that makes up market cap is the one that was last sold

Binance dumping their tether into BTC, also not allowing withdrawals for people to cash out their BTC into fiat.

10:1 to 2:1 hot air is quite impressive

check openmarketcap

Yes, that's how market cap is calculated.

No, what's impressive is the sheer incompetence or manipulation from coinmarketcap who shamelessly promote shady exchanges with billions of fake volume.

If that’s true then where the fuck is all this extra money coming from? Did everyone just decide to add bitcoin to their Roth IRA’s all at once? What’s happening? Is it too late to buy in?

Almost as if it were the same money that dumped on Jow Forums at 20k.

You expect all the solar panel salesmen from 2017 not to sell everything now?

Don't be a fucking brainlet like this guy, BTC pumped from 5k to 8k in 5 days, ETH pumped from 130 to 200 in that same time, XRP is up 33% at the time of this writing from .30 to .42.

Do you not see the pattern??? It's a trickle down effect, starting with the big dogs and working it's way down.

BUY INTO ALTS NOW OR MISS THIS BULL RUN AND NECK YOURSELF AFTER.

I'll keep repeating this until the n00bs understand. Once you’ve seen the cycles a few times, it’s not much of a surprise anymore. No amount of books or conversation will outweigh experience. It doesn't matter whether you are buying 5k or 8k when it reached 100k. You'll be snorting coke of the ass of high end hookers while your Lambo is getting washed.

you must be retarded if you needed to take out a 20k loan in 2019 after riding 2017.

thanks, i'm looking it, it seems it has not market cap charts though

True, since 2017 a lot of new exchanges were added

The money is true

this looks legit as shit
thank you, fren

the whole rise has been pushed by liquidations. fucking everyone knows it needs to correct and we're all getting squashed on our shorts.

The fake volume in 2019 is nothing compared to the shit the Chinese exchanges were doing in 2014. And does it really matter? No one cares. No one has cared and no one will care.

People selling overbought levels on the low time frames (1D, 4h, 2h, 15m, etc..) are providing massive liquidity to the people trading the monthly trend. It is as if we abused time to gain massive sell interest at these levels while Bitcoin corrects to its appropriate range.

Everyone was expecting another big dip before the golden bull run. So naturally, the opposite happened.

Agreed. If it keeps going up, people will still keep shorting it. I guess eventually whales will have to accept some shorts will win. The thing nobody is noticing is that the sell off will be motivated by liquidating longs

There is still time

What time frame and how deep, user? Surely it will retrace some, but a blanket statement like that has little value.

The value is to buy into this retarded shit. Get yourself a job

>5k or 8k when it reached 100k
Most Jow Forumstards can't even afford .1 BTC. I don't think 100k is going to cut it for lamboland.
I expect it to retrace into lower to mid 6k. But it might very well test five digits first. We still haven't even approached the long-term mean.

Finally a Biztard user that gets it. First intelligent comment on cryto I've read here. I've only been trolling the boards for a couple of days. I figured most were broke asses and 14 y/os that came over from /b/.

How full are your bags at this point? I sold 20% around 6100-62.

similar position mate, got in before 5k though with the majority of my position. A lot of my upcoming disposable paychecks need to go in though but im waiting with strong hands for big enough dip to add some more

alts will most likely follow suit soon enough and I always make sure to spread on projects with promise like ECOMI after putting most in BTC of course. Exciting times ahead!!!

I made my biggest killing on Ether. I've been looking for the next one since. Still have 10 of the original bag I got at $5 just for old times sake.

I got some EOS and a few other shitcoins. What are you looking at?

>What is BTC doing?

Attached: clown_market.png (643x584, 76K)

I'm stealing that.

>this time is different mentality
not gonna make it :(

Which ALTS do you suggest user?

It's because you are the last weak hand.

Once you, having held your position for so long, finally fomo in there is no one left to buy, and the price dumps

That's funny.

Have an upvote.

It's preparing to explode to 50k

Attached: 1556749960282.jpg (680x510, 70K)