The rich

HOLO OR CHAIN
WHO WILL STAND WHO WILL FALL

Attached: Screenshot_24.png (627x348, 513K)

Isn't your picture obvious

Holo and the Chainlink clone that will be built on Holochain while Sergey waits for ETH to scale.

Have u not seen the movie

What is HOT and why should I buy it?

Attached: Hologuide v2.png (1200x4362, 1.11M)

Holo is 10000x better than link in any way kek

Good time to buy it you think?

Thanks

everything below 1 cent is a steal, if holo succeeds (very likely at this point - over 35 projects launching on holo already) than we will see $0.05-0.10 easily in a few years. i hold tens of millions and never sold in over 12 months

>everything below 1 cent is a steal
Even FUN?

HOT below 1 cent. i don't follow anything besides BTC, ETH and HOT. FTM is getting in a good price range for reversal too. looking for a nice entry. everything else are utter shitcoins.

Cheers

Checked

Whalebro, how many HOT to make it? I'm holding a ton or shitcoins but I'm bout to consolidate them to a few potential moonshots like HOT and FTM

Attached: 1557129658796.jpg (500x404, 20K)

you're welcome fren!

Attached: 1526083561942.jpg (480x640, 93K)

If the prophecy comes true and we are extremely lucky, then $1 HOT is definitely possible in the next 5-10 years. But if you want a safe bet, go for 10M HOT and you'll be set in 2-3 years. Buy before mainnet launch, so you get in before the price rises exponentially as more hosts join the network.

Feeling so comfy, the golden holo run is almost here

Hashgraph literally runs solidity contracts and evm code
Everyone sleeping on their partnership but Leemon Baird is a Sergey level genius

FTM too. just that it is dirt cheap right now while Hashgraph is overvalued af and a VC cash grab

SHUT THE FUCK UP. Don't ever shill Hedera again before tokens are realeased. We start shilling AFTER we accumulate. Should only be a month or two now. And Leemon makes Sergay look like an actual fucking toddler

nice reverse shill. not buying this overvalued pos pajeet

Everything, including the code, is for Holochain, not for Holo(HOT). You are investing in somebody's application on Holochain, that is not finished, not needed, and with dynamic and centralised supply.

>what is first mover advantage
>what are network effects/externalities
So investing in ETH was retarded too? All HOT ICOs are launching on HOLO and you'll need holo fuel to buy them.

Your statements imply that you understand very litte about the infrastructure and the ecosystem. You also sound pathetic and mad. Go visit a holochain hackathon or have sex.

did you get bamboozled by other fags on Jow Forums linking to Holochain's github?
Holo's code is closed-source (for now) and it will be released once they are sure no one else can just copy their work and steal their marketshare. Nice FUD though.

Attached: mxs78nd6z0o11.jpg (615x321, 80K)