I'm studying for my final for ADVANCED CALCULUS II

I literally have better critical thinking skills than all of you and my IQ is much higher than any of you pants-shitting virgins on this board. It takes much more skill than drawing horizontal and diagonal lines on some chart.

Yes the math skills transfer over to finance and No, I don't study for tests or do homework. Math Chads will rule the world once we graduate, you math illiterate folk can just prepare to serve your superior woke class. Thank you for reading

Attached: linkbinancecraigpumpdump.png (886x293, 32K)

LOL who even needs advanced calculus in real life.
t. physicist

> topology
literally zero applications in the real world

>yfw posting bait threads on Jow Forums instead of studying

Attached: 1522714015750.png (1066x600, 252K)

Brainlet thinking advance calculus is even anything resembling a hard subject.
Ye learn math fine but don’t come here brag about it brainlet.
I dare U to go with “muh advanced calculus” shit In “sci” to get your ass handed to you with infinite brainlet wojaks.

This question is easy, because A is clearly an open set.
You just have to chose a sequence like 1+1/n in A and the exercise is done.

What uni you at?

“Muh advances mathssss” uni

LMAO. Is THIS how mathlets cope.?

I'm at one of the better Cal States

cool

Just made 3K in an hour after drawing lines on a chart, stay mad pussy.

be yourself bro

>states
kek

>one of the better Cal States
lmao desu none of them are good

Sorry I don't wanna spend 55k a year to attend a liberal enclave. The college you go to doesn't matter, good college are good because they have better resources and a smarter student body. Going to college for the name is nigger-tier

Weird cope but ok.

I just gave a smart and reasonable answer and you couldn't even form a complete sentence. kek

>brag about going to a "better" cal state
>trash going to a good college with better brand
Which cal state are you at? Theres only two good ones, slo and long beach.

this

You gave a copeanswer.

I'm not gonna dox myself. You still have to make sure the uni is in the range of 6-30% asians. Any less is too many dumbasses and any more is a corporate wagecuck farm.

Suck my J00cy c0ck. there.

Lol got wrecked by his brainlet low nigger tier is of “mug advanced maths”
Now starting with “muh manlet”
What’s next retardo?
Complimenting yourself because you washed your ass once?
Again
Go to sci and say the same thing
U get fucked so hard you smell like cum for the rest of your “muh superior carrier”

God damn you are retarded.
Bragging about being in a fucking cal state!
Ahahahaha
Damn dude, you should be a comedian.

>No, I don't study for tests or do homework
Future failure detected

get laid lmao

You dipshit literally every cal state is 6-30% asian.

Attached: 13454565434567.jpg (453x489, 29K)

Lol
Bravo another fine insult from the guy who study in fucking cal state bragging about a brainlet tier degree and a fucking ez final.
I bet you already gave up on tomorrow final and that’s why you are here.
That’s a very common strategy for brainlet: give up
I send you mc application
But first I need to suck my dick

Oh how cute, baby posted his intro to analysis problem 101 the the TA him prob solved for him with some stock solution anyways

Extremely fucking easy problem when you break it down and consider the set is very easy to understand intuitively (just take out [-1,1] interval and it’s all the real numbers). Consider the sequence 1/y +1 for y=1,2, etc. clearly these are all in the set above, and x=1 isn’t. It’s easy to see that the limit is 1 of the sequence, and the sequence is strictly monotonically decreasing, every subsequence must converge to the same limit as the sequence, ie 1, which isn’t in the set. QED

I literally just wrote the above up off the fly looking up the wiki definition of sequentially compact since it’s been a couple years since my last analysis class and no one in the real world fucking uses this aspie bullshit, and it actually ends up hurting you in many ways trust me.

You’re definitely better at math and higher drive than the average guy on here OP, but you aren’t the smartest on here by a long shot. Neither am I probably

>t. Caltech grad who majored in math who is prob better at math smarter than a guy at a top “state” school

Oh and btw, this is a course we had to take as FRESHMEN at caltech while taking a million other brainmore courses like maxwellian physics hard mode etc...whereas you’re prob a senior and this is your only course.

GTFO and go cope with your math some more while the basketball chads at your school slay the prime girls. At least I didn’t have to witness that at caltech since there were no women

Attached: 26F691DC-78E9-4DDC-9AD8-5CABF17AA642.jpg (807x659, 61K)

>once I graduate (and get a job)
And you are a slave to the machine? At which point do you do the dabbing on the brainless? At age 60?

The real big brains skipped school to run business schemes and are fucking some polish chick while collecting passive income

>The college you go to doesn't matter
who told you that user? you ever interview? ask for a raise? you're not wrong but you're also not right. went to a cal state and it was shitty, it looks bad on my resume. they are all shitty bloated bureaucracies made to protect academics from harsh reality finding actual jobs. every single low iq kid from compton will be going to your school for kinesiology on a full ride scholarship while the stem programs remain underfunded. imo state schools are largely designed to institutionalize the average warm body and saddle them with debt so the system can keep itself going. sorry Im really fucking jaded after what Ive seen.
>at caltech since there were no women
lmao my nigga

Attached: 1548919600768.jpg (1022x1024, 83K)

Honestly consider yourself lucky for going to a school with women. Since all the prime women in burgerland are in college, My sexual development as a result of not having been exposed to them in college is permanently stunted. Now all I have are bitter roasties to hit on who got rammed by Tyrone and chad for 4+ years straight and are completely incapable of pair bonding.

Yep I’m completely sexually and psychologically screwed up, and all I can cope with are Muh proofs and Muh iq now, and some money no one in burgerland gives a fuck about anyways.

Unless you’re Ed written or Terrence Tao or James simons, there’s no glory in math anymore. You’re competing against a million autists better than you

Yes, I posted one of the easier problems to trigger biz. And this isn't Calc II, It's advanced Calc part. II. I can guarantee you freshmen don't take it at Cal tech although they probably could. Calculus isn't a tough subject for math people but this is the furthest class as far as undergraduate requirements go.

Hey OP. I majored in math at an Ivy League school. Your statement "math chads rule once we graduate" is sad because people like you and I either need a PhD in math or to have studied math AND something else or it doesn't work. Trust me on this I had nothing to do for a long time but then became an actuary so now I apply what I learned as a math major to actuarial models and it's alright, but saying to just major in math if you aren't going for a PhD later is a HUGE mistake.
Also is right. I took an algebraic topology course, an analysis course that touched on functional analysis, and abstract algebra all in my first semester sophomore year and at the same time. Advanced Calculus is generally something you should have taken as a freshman.

Also I'm not sure if is trying to brag, but I'm going to one-up you by saying I got into Berkeley and UCLA and turned them both down, despite majoring in math. I did not, however, get into Stanford. Didn't apply to CalTech so wouldn't know. But if you got into Stanford, my hat's off to you.
I sincerely regret having majored in math though. I love math but the job market after graduating was hell because I didn't hone my other skills nearly enough as well.

No my friend went to CalTech. They have some weird program where freshmen take real analysis their first semester and what you're taking is essentially part 2 of that. I did the same thing voluntarily but I've heard about CalTech basically requiring that, as crazy as it sounds, of their students so he isn't wrong.

How do i become like you?

Advanced isn’t topology, that’s one section. I looked on other websites including MIT, advanced is a upper/ grad level course. It’s not honors calc, it’s a completely separate course

Attached: 33FBBBF7-0089-4FE1-B23C-A7BB14C9F7BB.png (750x1334, 371K)

I can't into math but will code you the finest piece of parallelised sieve of eratosthenes using bitwise operators achieving sick speedups.

And yes, I earn 100k+

What you're saying comes across poorly. That's like saying "division isn't algebra. I looked up algebra and it's a high school course. It's not long division, it's a completely separate course."

Topology is the name of Chapter 2 in Rudin's "Principles of Complex Analysis," which is babby's first honor's calc. book. Having a general understanding of topology is fundamental to essentially mathematics and it is included in most undergraduate textbooks even slightly related to analysis as a necessary introduction to tie into new material.

>What you're saying comes across poorly. That's like saying "division isn't algebra.
Except here isn't a course named "division" but there's a course called topology and a course called Adv Calculus. I showed you a screenshot of MIT's catalog and advanced calculus is a grad level course. The same level I'm in. Same problems too.

Yeah we call those "remedial graduate courses" because even the freshmen could pass them.

>he fell for the 350k starting PhD in Mathematics meme

Attached: 1D2E3309-9DA7-4B35-8554-F1A659725DD2.jpg (661x349, 44K)

Truth. Cali is a fucking shit hole. Kek.

That's also what they call your mom's pussy

An actually useful form of autism

Holy shit, you’re an actuary with an ivy math major background? You must be straight autistic. Genuinely sorry for you

This guy is right, you can't do "just math" unless you're a chick.

t. passed 3 actuarial exams and couldn't find a job

Serious-lee? Where do you live?

>I don't study for tests or do homework

>claims to not do homework
>attends university classes

okay little larper. If you ever set a foot into a uni course you'd know that homework is part of your grade and you cannot pass unless you do it.

excellent retard post 10/10

>cannot pass unless you do it.

>Lose points on hw
>Make up for it by Aceing tests
it' s not rocket science

Philadelphia area.

not sure what garbage academy you attend, but every single class I ever went to had mandatory homeworks

Appreantly this genius here pass his exams by trying to flex his shitty low iq on fucking biz.
Can’t even Larp to be from something bettter like Stanford?
Ur such a under achiever even your larping place you into shitty cal state universities.
Ahahahhahah
Damn genius.

Fuck dude, do I have to spell it out for you?
They are graded but I just don't do them.

Kek imagine wasting all that time studying for a job which will be subpar trash.

>High school drop out
>100k a year
>Manager of a office supply chain in Australia
>Easy AF job
>If I don't go over yearly budget I can give myself a 10-20k bonus

Do I have to draw you a picture? University courses have a minimum homework score requirement. You can't skip them if you want a diploma.

Unless you attend some pay-for-title shit college in the US that treat you as cash cow

100k aud is worth like 50k usd and will be worth more like 30k usd in the coming weeks.
>supply chain
what supply chain is that? the car lineup at the hungry jacks drive thru?

Lol
When he graduate from his shitty low tier university hire him in your chain stores(money from crypto ofc) to count the fucking calculators every day.
Very important job for a mathematician who can pass calculus.
Top tier venomous iq I assume.

>Thinks has high IQ because much uni math
>Needs uni
>High IQ
Pick one

He told you he attend a cal state university. Fucking retarded accept a good degree from there.

Muh “advances calculus” uni math.
Very important for his iq.

>University courses have a minimum homework score requirement
Is that a European thing? We lose points but we won't get punished further for not doing them. That's what you do for children

Wow this guy.
20 k decrease in Australia $ to American $.
In coming weeks!
Guys I know it’s a meme but I think we got a literal Jow Forumstard here.

come at me

Attached: niggermath.jpg (853x1014, 1002K)

Flexing his low iq again.
We get it.
You are a brain let.
You may suck my dick now.

How many successful 3 way arbitrage bots have you written and how much money have you made so far?

thats cute. come back when you're starting your phd

One with a friend and it was on-exchange n-arbitrage on finex and it didn't work. The bot itself worked but finex is alwas faster even when you put your server on an aws server in ireland which is where their servers are located.

Cross exchange would be more lucrative but you need more money than I have because of the transaction fees. F.e. fees are fix and can be like 10$ - this means you need to trade more than 10k with a 0.1% price difference to actually earn money so you need at least 10k on 3-5 exchanges to make some money.

And you need to hold a lot of shitcoins which may lose their value faster than you can make up the money.

wow you learned log laws and graph theory. congratz, big achievement for finance math

this could be the most insecure OP I've ever witnessed on biz

Wanna see my collatz conjecture proof, nigger?

And this is exactly what I’m saying. Autism at its most useless and cringe. Pure unadulterated incel cope

You think I'm insecure:(

If you are using the REST api anywhere in the process you're dead before you even start. You need to use the authenticated websocket api to place your order with a Fill Or Kill order type. When your bot sees the arbitrage, it immediately places all three orders in the sequence they should be executed. Since you use FOK if the arbitrage is gone before you get your orders placed, they simply don't go through. Every now and then you'll get something though.
I'm only telling you this cuz I'm out of the game and I don't care anymore.