BAT

SO. FUCKING. RICH.

Attached: earnings.png (632x366, 24K)

i tried it too but the ads were too annoying so imo its not worth the $1 a day to be harassed by fucking stupid ad shit

When BAT moon sir? Curry has destroyed my asshole, pls give aid sir

It is to a pajeet. That's like, $50 a day to them.

I tried this but it just said no ads in my area.

>still not available in spain
it's not fair bros

the rewards are currently only available in US, canada, uk, france and germany

in theory, BAT developers said it will cover most of the globe by the end of this year, so expect it to moon soon

Doesn’t BAT cap at $1?

They aren't that annoying.
No, it doesn't. Why would it?

Yeah they are annoying as fuck. Brave is pretty gud though. I almost wish it was just a normal browser without the crypto shite

>I almost wish it was just a normal browser without the crypto shite
you know you can disable all the rewards and ads, right?

Have ony of you guys found some actual publishers selling ads?
I've only found Coinmarketcap and DuckDuckGo and pretty much nobody seems to buy using it

I simply use brave hoping it will go up like BTC in 10 years. I do a lot charting and stream YouTube when I do food prep an clean up and it cost me nothing.

It's hilarious how triggered people get about ads, I don't even have an ad-blocker on my browser, it's literally just noise I tune out like a billboard. I actually get MORE annoyed by the pile of empty boxes with red X's everywhere with a blocker. At least with ads I might catch a glimpse of some T&A once in awhile.

This. Ad blocker is for autistic people who can’t handle the sensory overload.

Attached: 46F5B8B4-238C-4B8F-821D-BD67B34A5C39.jpg (1024x1024, 39K)

based

>ads can be ignored
>still get BAT
"it's annoying"

The ads aren't annoying in the slightest as long as you turn windows notification sound off (should be the default but isn't if I IIRC correctly)

Ive gotten vimeo, homechef and vice.

aren't the ads targeted though based on location, I mean i.e. Apple wont advertise in teh third world were no one can afford their shit?

Or it's for people who live in rural areas and don't want to wait 15-30 seconds everytime they click a link. Same thing for mobile users. Gotta say though, sperging out about people using adblocker is probably more autistic than people getting annoyed by ads. Not trying to shit on you, it just seems way more autistic.

Also, I've had adblocker installed for years and I've never seen a block with a red x. I remember the old days when an image wouldn't load it would display an x, but adblockers don't do that.

>ads aren't annoying
Pajeet, please.

how to cash out the bats frens? I don't want to give them to content creators. I want them for me

just wait until they release moving BAT from wallet to wallet
then you can cash out

INDIA IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST MARKET FOR APPLE LOL WHAT ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT RETADD

Poo, please. Humans are talking here.

Is this a pasta or something? Everyone who has the slightest idea about mobile apps know India is heavily dominated by Android.

This is the mentality that will cause the inevitable decline of the west, and cause the India to be a superpower by 2030

I just verified my YouTube channel (literally have like three videos I wanted to save from my phone no subs) with their content creator sign up thing on the website, took about a week but they eventually verified me. Now I just tip myself.

ez moni

That's 77 rupees for you, aren't you happy with it?

HOLY FUCK CHAINLINKS MAINNEY COMING OUT MAY 30 ITS REAL ITS REAL

Isn't that like suckin your own dick?

for all u massive massive faggots shilling this BRAVE BAT watch ads get paid shit, just a fucking reminder and snap back to reality that THERE ISNT ANY WAY TO SEND THE BAT THE BROWSER GIVES YOU TO A WALLET OR EXCHANGE TO SELL.

>kys pajeet faggots

Nobody is buying your Basic Autism Token fuck off.

Attached: 1528486196573.jpg (261x193, 9K)

Basic autism token hahaha
Yeah that fits totally perfect

it's not released it
will be soon
go FUD elsewhere

Also:
Bitcoin Crash
Bitcoin Crash - Shitty Version

>Be BAT
>Build a community around ads
Kek.