Is it true that this token will boom?

People say it's not needed, but people also say it's going to get bigger than LINK... Help a brainlet brother out please goys.

Attached: logo_tag_2400.jpg (2400x2400, 432K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/v_id_blockchain/status/1128276583398236166?s=19
twitter.com/v_id_blockchain/status/1128313110819946500?s=19
linkedin.com/in/olivierrikken
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Token not needed fag

This is a solid alt hold, very cheap right now

technically the token is not needed, but they have good reasons for using it - and they made it, so the token is needed to make their product function.

Customers do not need to buy tokens, but V-ID is buying the tokens for them, with the fiat money the customers give them. Then, a certain amount gets burned, another amount get dumped back on the market (after they bought it there, pretty weird okay but still). Tokens will be locked for a certain time (few months) before they can sell them back on the market, which means > more adoption is more out of circulation and also more burn.

So true, the token is not needed - but V-ID made it so the token is actually being used and therefore it is needed - unless they change their technology and start using a private blockchain (which they wont)

If you actually believe the token is not needed you should just go back to your 100x leverages on bitmexico

Attached: 7640E4D8-068D-4EB1-B48B-AF484BAA4DD3.jpg (750x548, 196K)

Think about this. You create a token and hold millions of it. Would you just abandon the token and let your bags go to zero or would you create a utility for the token and pump your bags to millions?

IMO the team has an economic incentive to require the token.

Absolute beast of a hold, this is a legit crypto 3.0, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to jump into a project which will give out gains alike to people that jumped into crypto anno 2014

Attached: Hide-the-Pain-Harold.jpg (480x601, 32K)

elaborate?

is the airbus partnership confirmed now?
any news soon? exchanges etc..? spoonfeed me pls, want to jump in

> Then, a certain amount gets burned, another amount get dumped back on the market (after they bought it there, pretty weird okay but still). Tokens will be locked for a certain time (few months) before they can sell them back on the market, which means > more adoption is more out of circulation and also more burn.

The tokens never get dumped back on market after being being bought, they go to the reserve wallet and are permantly taken out of circulation supply.

Pim Voets:

Hopefully soon. We are in contact with two people inside Airbus Defence & Space to see how that could work. As V-ID, we are one of thousands of suppliers of a relative small part of their operations. There is no real benificial reason for them to publicly announce us on one of their official channels. We are working on a way, perhaps an interview, to confirm as much as we can.

Also, they are in talks with several larger exchanges and are evaluating their options for next listing

twitter.com/v_id_blockchain/status/1128276583398236166?s=19

I've been saying this shit for a week now, look at the order book fuckos. 20 ETH buys from the top to bottom. Big daddy BTC fucked everyone's mouth, especially a low cap coin with little liquidity and thin as shit walls.

Yet thousands of dollars of large market buys are still dropping in amidst retards selling the bottom.

Follow the sacred rule, friends: Do the opposite of Jow Forums

It's ok, we need losers to have winners

they can't
it's a good coin to hold, not going to give you LINK gains though but it will moon over the next 2 years

This is easily a 400-700M cap coin in peak bullrun. From the current market cap, amazing gains are to be made.

Ok, I am of the belief that the token IS needed, and I think VIDT is going to be massive someday. However, that pic you posted is pretty garbage “evidence”. Of course Marnix is going to tell you the token is needed, he doesnt want to spook his investors.

It's simple really. Someone could build a way to do it without a token but V-ID built their platform which uses a token. Each VIDT tx records the hash of file being validated API will then write the hashes included in the token transaction into other blockchains. API convert VIDT token to cover fees on other blockchains.

VIDT token tx for file validation confirms who is validating the file since the clients wallets have their identity tied by KYC. Companies can choose to add additional auditor signatories so that if John Do accountant validates a file, it is first sent to an external auditor which has also been KYC'd by a CMS notary to ensure he isn't validating garbage.

twitter.com/v_id_blockchain/status/1128313110819946500?s=19

linkedin.com/in/olivierrikken

Attached: IMG_20190514_111210_617.jpg (1280x473, 59K)

You dont have to convince me man, I am on your side. All I am saying is, posting a picture of the guy who is selling you magic internet money saying “my magic internet money is essential to the process” isnt really proof of anything. I think V-id is a great company, i hold 30k VIDT because I am certain it will at least 60x from here. And thats a conservative estimate.

Check'd

Attached: IMG_20190514_113247_858.jpg (561x146, 15K)

Who dat?