Why are you poor

Serious Thread. Why are you poor. What addiction/inability stops you from making money in this world.

Attached: rhPWtm6.gif (436x330, 1.5M)

Anxiety and depression, i have a bad brain and it cant be cured, im just scared of people. It takes me like 1hour to leave the house

I spend a lot of cash on prostitutes, because I could not get laid.
A well...

costs

Fear and laziness. Both.

in college
only an above average iq

homie its no different than real life. Buy dinner get sex.

you just skip dinner. most likely +EV

>Why are you poor
Noone wants me

Attached: honk-honk.jpg (304x166, 11K)

>restaurant job
>student loans
>live at home
>spend most of my time watching charts with the inability to commit to my impulses
>impulses build up to the point I act irrationally and lose big
>source: didn't buy enough at 4k and went all in on the stock market last week

i dont know how to make money

I'm too obsessed with doing things that are intellectually but not financially rewarding things. Also, I come from a wealthy family and I never gave a fuck about money until recently.

Attached: 1557805845268.jpg (249x190, 7K)

I also regularly pay for sex.

school. I spent too much time getting degrees in cs instead of working and putting into bitcoin

Why did you delete the link pic fren

why couldn't you have done both?

Both my parents kicked me out because I said I didn't want to go to college, now I can barely keep myself afloat working horrible jobs for barely any money. I'm slowly becoming an NPC too, since I'm so tired that I barely have time to think. I just work, work, come home, eat, sleep, wake up, work. I am basically cattle at this point, my life is over before it even started.

Attached: 1548900857746.jpg (531x683, 68K)

Government doesn't give me enough gibsmedats NEETbux

should have went to college nibba

Not poor anymore, but I can say why. Because people don’t save money.

Nothing stops me. I'd just rather live off my Buttkorn profits than deal with the shitheads in the streets.

Based

I smoke too much weed and drink too much alchool and because of this I waste 1/2 of my paycheck

Relatively I'm only poor when compared to successful people

If I had matured sooner and finished college I'd likely be better off, but it's hard to tell, everything would be different