Finally reached 100k

I'm officially over 100k in crypto. I started at 2017 with just around 2k. Through various profitable trades and hodl da king BTC, I'm finally over 100k.

Have you made it anons?

Attached: Screenshot_20190514-164848_Blockfolio.jpg (1080x2220, 387K)

nice enjoy early retirement

I just started this month with 0.017 BTC, too little I know, but better than nothing. Wishing luck for us.

Try to farm btc as much as you can. I expect it to go close to 100k range by the end of 2020, thats just my hunch.

grats and that's the dream for every crypto traders out there! What tips can you share over to the community? I'm hodling BTC and have a chunk of ETH. It's sad to see how slow the progress is for ETH but I'll be patient. While waiting, I'm exploring IEO's and joined one where it sold out fast which is Ecomi, a project with one of the founders of Pokemon. Looking for that next alt that will get me rich!

I have $130k and feel poor.

>10 BTC exactly
>not 10.061246 BTC

Larp, but nice stack of ETH though.

>started with 2k

Lmfao. unless you bought Verge or nano and sold the top thats pure BS

Dont forget to pay your taxea

started with 2k in january 2018, currently at 4k, JUST KILL ME

You're fucking kidding right? WTC alone with $2k would have brought you to $80k in a matter of weeks. There were tons of alts in 2017 that exploded.

I put a rough number instead of counting every single shit I have on exchange up to decimal values. I have 8 stored away and around 2 point something that i trade with.

Invested in a lot of icos and sold at huge profit back in 2017. My best trade was POWR that I sold at almost 900% profit (98 cents back when biz was going apehsit with this crap).

Link is now coming first as my best profit, also bought it at ico.

>Through various profitable trades and hodl da king BTC, I'm finally over 100k.
Oof, your face when the IRS send you a "please explain" will bring me sadness

I paid off my house in 2017/18. Made $100K off Nano alone. Generally you have to hold mostly BTC and gamble small stacks on shitcoins to get more BTC.

Now I only hold $40K in BTC.

reached 100k few days ago
havent been able to sleep since
i only have three coins as well, only BTC is the same between us and i think i will do alot better than you but i hope you do well as well

39.433 BTC comfy af

Could be worse user, I've invested 8k and my portfolio is only worth 5k right now.

Nice user. I started with 4k in nov 2017, now at $50k.

n00b

Yep, he probably owes somewhere on the order of 25k or more income tax on short term capital gains. So glad I don't have that problem!

literal boomer folio