How do I qualify for disability Jow Forums?

At the end of the month I'm going to a doctor to get checked out for fibromyalgia. There is also a good chance I may be fired at the end of the month.

Living in california, how do I use this opportunity to get disability to maximize bitcoin gainz.

Attached: 1483486820964.jpg (320x426, 29K)

>fibromyalgia

Attached: Kyle-schwartz.png (710x925, 821K)

>rule-out diagnoses
Quit being a bitch you welfare queen.

isn't fibromyalgia no actual diagnose but just seomthing doctors say when they can't explain specific symptoms you have? don't think you'll get disability benefits from that. can it be tested?

No idea, but the docs at my clinic made an appointment for me with a neurologist so they can see whats going on with the nerves in my face. I'm guessing my history of head trauma from boxing has rewarded me with crippling pain for the rest of my life. So I hope get fucking something out of this.

fucking fake shit.

>my history of head trauma from boxing has rewarded me with crippling pain for the rest of my life
Sounds like someone knocked some sense into ya

Yes, it’s called a rule-out diagnosis. Just like (((epilepsy))), if they can’t figure out what’s causing your seizures, boom you’re an epileptic.

>history of head trauma from boxing
yeah that could work good luck fren

> Be retarded
> Enjoy getting punched in the face
> Demand money from people who work hard and are not retards
well, fuck you.

i had severe fatigue from heavy metal poisoning a few years ago and until that got tested these niggers unironically thought i had some psychological depressive illness i hate fucking doctors when they can't figure out what's going on

It's hustle or be hustled famalam

NEET here. Just lie. Say you feel like killing yourself or whatever.

t. I did this because I refuse to work for steinberg and now have free time to do whatever I want and try and make money from crypto
They don't give you much to live on though but oh well

Not remotely true.

My current job I make 1.6k a month. I read that they approximate your allowance based on your paycheck.

Can i still get disability even if I'm currently employed or do I have to be fired?

also neet friend do you have a telegram? You probably won't make it with your small neetbux stacks so would like to extend an invitation for using a trading bot. As thanks for the advice.

They might base it on what you were being paid prior to the disability so you might get paid around the same. Dont get fired first
no tg but my throwaway is [email protected]

[email protected]

Neet here, I’ll take that action. I have a disability but I can’t get disability pay for it because it’s too rare

Attached: F7B8BA03-83D5-458C-BB28-A887124EDBE7.png (1280x720, 768K)

sent fren

I have been diagnosed with it, its one of those things when everything else has been ruled out it, is a long exhaustive process. I have suicide disease aswell kek Crypto dreams are all I have got left

Kek, chronically under-rated

read up on Dr. Sarno and TMS. thank me later.
>fibromyalgia is a complete bullshit umbrella diagnosis and nothing these quacks will do is gonna help you.