Any ideas for a year-round business in a small town?

I live in Visby a small town in Gotland which is an island of the coast of Sweden. During the summer it's a tourist haven but during the winter there is almost no business at all...

Attached: visby-in-winter-sweden--32975.jpg (610x437, 256K)

suck refugee pee pee

Open up a asylum camp and take shitload of money from the state.

a bar or whore house

i won't to that type of business

cock sucking

costs a shit ton to import shit here

is that actually your town in the picture? looks awesome

yep

Tourist towns are simply not fit to do year-long business, and even simple trading jobs are very hard to do in those Nordic islands because of the importing (or lack thereof).

You should do well enough in your summer business to keep you afloat in the winter, or you should move to the land. I don't see a third way tbqh.

Then your redpilled and dont want Visby to be ruined by mohammeds and be a safety haven for coked out Stockholm people to party there.

Brothel.

Marry me (no homo) for Swedish passport, I'm a Moroccan shitskin, I'm atheist but I'll make sure to grow a beard and act as a fanatic since it seems that's what viking cuties like today. When I get the citizenship and divorce your ass, you'll be entitled to 50% of my 200k link stack... the only rule is we need to have sex (no homo) so immigration department doesn't find out about this scheme.

>tfw you actually know of Visby but only because of football manager and grand strategy games

there are already to many tourist businesses here and as you said i dont see any other way

yes very much so

thanks but no thanks, i tend to keep my bloodline pure ;)

Create a need for a winter tourism crowd. Start a week long music festival and get a bunch of drugged up zoomers to raid your town, for example.

there is a medieval festival week in gotland but that alone can't be a business

Buy drugs and sell them

Attached: E24E0D5D-D465-4B51-A004-A03163288855.jpg (350x342, 17K)

Sell alcohol and marijuana and get high on your own supply until it's busy season

Not OP, but its not allowed to have fun in Sweden or even show authorities its a minor risk someone will smoke weed there. Police will be raiding everything. Its total fucking bullshit if you compare to zoomers taking E or smoke weed openly for 3 days at some event in Amsterdam or Berlin where noone cares.

But Muslim gang rape no-go zones and the destruction of your country happens without any resistance
Sweden is fucking cucked

I hear if you just identify as Moroccan, the police will cease all investigation.

i guess i could get tan and start saying that im a serb or smear myself with shit and be arab...

>thanks but no thanks, i tend to keep my bloodline pure ;)
faggot sex (no homo) can't breed...
>swedish education

anything is possible

>TRANS WOMAN FATHERS GAY GRANDMOTHER'S LOVE CHILD VIA IN VITRO FERTILIZATION... AND IT'S WINNINGLY AWESOME

Not my country. When i tried to explain that there is a problem 15 years ago to swedish friends or with people about politics in general. Sweden is so fucking backwards when it comes to politics, its retarded. i was called racist bla bla bla. Im a second generation immigrant that actually fucking fled the continent. Did my duty, since im not going to watch swedish men lined up in the city centres putting buttplugs upp their asses and crawling like dogs in 10 years or so for moroccan mens entertainment.

Open a CBD store

Also your town looks VERY fucking comfy like it's straight outta Skyrim

here in sweden you could to prison for over half a decade just for smoking a joint....

CBD not THC

do you have nogs and arabs there? looks comfy. hope they wont ruin it for you

terrible, but yea looks very cozy otherwise

va?! det visste jag inte

Attached: kungen.jpg (291x464, 69K)

joooo du