There is a direct correlation between the number of delicious brappers on Jow Forums and the major upswings in the...

There is a direct correlation between the number of delicious brappers on Jow Forums and the major upswings in the Bitcoin price. Do your part to keep pumping BTC by posting brappers

Attached: beaffi-Mirror_image-g8cf4ok6xus21.jpg (1242x1549, 155K)

Goddamn what a nice fat ass. Easily another 10% pump from that alone.

All women are whores.

Nice cellulite on that fat whore

an ass only a nigger could love

hahaha imagine the smell

What a toilet

Can't stand huge asses. Big tits are where it's at.

Attached: 1553727271290.jpg (1059x1866, 1.39M)

My ass unironically has less cellulite bumps and I’m a fat piece of shit who sits all day

How can women even live with themselves looking like this

Goddamn. If she just wasn't as dark skinned that would be a flawless ass.

Cellulite is a result of oestrogen mediated fat placement you total fucking idiot. No matter how amorphous your ass becomes it won't get cellulite. Likewise you don't get big female asses without cellulite, more oestrogen leading to more fat means more chance of cellulite. Go workout.

you sir are a true patrician. fuck brappers, milkers all day.

Idiots there’s been less brappers this week than I’ve seen in months, learn to Tame your list so women have 0 power over you and you will never have to worry about getting JUST’d because you were thinking with your dick.

someone got useless degree in college

cringe and low test

I bench 200 stone and squat 300

You would probably suck my dick like the faggot you are

wrong board but ok

Attached: 1469927042711.jpg (1140x1716, 522K)

A big ass smells disgusting. The bigger the more disgusting it is.

Tit's are always nice smelling.

Attached: image.jpg (544x641, 113K)

> stone
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Or just both? Big tits with a flat ass always looks weird. I prefer tits but if i had to choose one or the other it would have to be ass, more fundamental.

dora.jpeg
>Why not both?

You have clearly never experienced a big chested girl's end of day musty smell after all the enormous bra work and office clothes have been swaddling her.

You got a license for that m7

At least she haven't pushed a turd through it. Shitfag.

You literally don't know that.

That's not how the human body works shitfag

Gayfag detected
Only real men like a hotties brapper. Titbags are for children, move along beta

You don't think girls might not get a thrill from catching a log and working it over their chest like clay before washing it all up in the work bathrooms then coming out to lean over in your neet face for an inside joke with all the other girls?

You'll comment something pathetic like "oh have you been getting some sun lately?" remarking at her slightly browned chest, meanwhile her literal shit particles have worked their way through your cribiform plate into your brain.

The middle way.

Attached: 1556339446987.jpg (1920x1280, 232K)

(You) made my day.

wat

A+

Based.

Wtf is going on with her left arm?