The image that saved the neets

The image that saved the neets

Attached: Mainnet.png (789x592, 679K)

I've been on biz for two years and i still don't know what link does, nor do i care.

Does this mean we may still not be seeing the larger enterprises? Why specify "ethereum mainnet"

is there another mainnet?

AAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Checked!

ETHEREUM MAINNET LOL

all this, its what i wanted but yet i feel nothing...

you will never be happy

Attached: 1557797084262.png (600x527, 265K)

this is the new FUD and it is still just FUD. JPM and SWIFT are going to use the Link network regardless of what pedo/nazi/discord tranny larpers say. Hope you and every other swing stinker got burned.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: pamp it.png (1337x513, 80K)

hmm why did they specify eth mainnet?
sounds like shadowfork was true and the shadowfork mainnet is already up and running. eth mainnet is for the plebs and dumb money to finance the team.

Nope. It will take Ethereum 12-24 months longer to scale to full potential. Link has begun its ascent to the top though, swing linker suicide imminent. You cucks don't get it, 4th Industrial Revolution is not a meme and it only takes time because 99% of the people in enterprise still don't comprehend this technology so it must be slowly spoon fed to them. Real progress happens in small steps, that is why we invest in outcomes.

>supposed to be blockchain agnostic
>hehe we're only doing ethereum mainnet guys hehe sorry
Lol

You're late to the fud party retard. Nothing can stop this from happening now.

Kys swingie

you should have already been holding during the shadowfork. I will claim my shadowfork tokens if they ever have market value

Launching main net during the golden bullrun. Sergey is a fucking genius!

Abstract cope

wait a minute. the "mainnet" is ethereum? what the hell are they even doing? a pajeet on fiverr could release that shit sooner.

it's been live on the ethereum testnets

Chain link for Ethereum.

It's agnostic so there will be separate mainnets for each block chain

best play for a 1k linklet to make right now?

>Why specify "ethereum mainnet"
they need to specify because of every retard who thinks they are their own chain
to shutup every pajeet in the telegram asking if there will be a token swap

im a 1k stinky holder too. i dont know wether to swing or to just hold on fuckin tight

I can't fucking believe it. I was supposed to get $500K last month. I was going to buy 150K link and just live off the rest of the money until 2023 or so. But at the last second the payout was delayed 3 months. I am literally going to go from a massive link stack to like 15K. I managed to get 12K at 45c but holy shit I'm really going to miss the bullrun. i could have been rich as fuck. I am so fucking furious at the person who delayed this payment. Literally seething beyond measure

Attached: 29403641_206258006634600_5967689197585170432_n.jpg (750x581, 79K)

I'm gonna hold on for now. I think this might be the golden candle. I still can't even deposit on Binance, I'm sure others are in the same boat, wanting to get into Linkie heaven before the ship sails. Plebbit doesn't even know yet

hopefully you atleast own some

Poor student here, I know the feel bro. Seething af watching this shit pump when I don't have much money to put in.

Kek this actually happened to me
>lift six years achieve looking zyzz mode with legs
>get amazing qt 6 yrs younger than me
>date for a year, tell her i love her
>one day she tells me that she once went into a park
>approached 4 niggers
>fucked them all im the bushes

Also listening to girls tell stories on mdma contains more redpills than a year of browsing pol

Attached: 1555089752047.jpg (680x684, 42K)

I’m not blackpilled enough to give credence to your story user

im scared i didnt accumulate enough to make it... once this pump settles, you think its still early enough in the grand scheme of things to buy some more?

Is link $1000 ?

If not
Then it’s not too late, obviously

As in the stories they tell when high, or stories about when they were on it?

We should expect LINK on Jewbase within two weeks then, no?

Attached: FirstSergey.jpg (480x300, 132K)

wait till they realize what happens on mainnets

You would think so, perfect timing with binance shitting the bed. Hopefully it doesn't dump like BAT did but it seems unlikely given the mainnet announcement.

Attached: 550.png (207x243, 7K)

we made it...

whats mdma?

a drug

>Also listening to girls tell stories on mdma contains more redpills than a year of browsing pol
This is so true. MDMA honesty is scary, my friends and I didn't know about that our first time and suddenly we were telling each other our deepest darkest secrets.
The upside is that we resolved a lot of anger we had towards each other, it was really therapeutic and the friendship strengthened from it. I can see how it's helpful in marriage counseling or treating PTSD.

so u mean i should get her to do MDMA?

I remember you. Hang in there user, there is a reason for everything. We are going to make it.