Daily reminder that all you had to do was dollar cost average

Daily reminder that all you had to do was dollar cost average.

Why aren’t you DCA’ing fellow Jow Forumsitizens?

Attached: 9B8563F6-9A8B-4E16-8F67-AD8F3D664FD7.png (1242x2208, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/terms/d/dollarcostaveraging.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lmao why didn’t you sell in Dec 2017?

I had bills to pay desu
I'll never be free from toilbergs grip

Attached: 1557796557462.jpg (1440x2960, 188K)

Reread the op you dumb shit

I did silly

Attached: 9C4C65BC-8FEA-4E9B-9E0D-874B66F416EE.png (1242x2208, 1.03M)

>DCA
Sorry OP i just sell the top and buy the bottom but you do what you want.

Dumb faggot didn’t even read the post above

GG op I did the same, kept a solid 100k liquid waiting for the bounce to come and re entered once ether win rejected sub 100

Sure you do bud

Come on then let’s see your millions since you can tell the future.

>Hurr durr sure you did
Are you implying that the 2017 bubble wasn't the most obvious bubble in all of history? Followed by the most obvious bottom in 2018? Can you not fathom that someone has half a brain cell and is better at trading than you? So what's your actual DCA, i bet you put in about 300k because your a newfag who bought all the way down the 2018 bear market.

>in bull everyone with big stacks I know sold to early Including me at 12k...

You are full of shit or just poorfag gambling few k so its easy to make calls

Can you take your important larps on plebit pls lol ?

Just buy bottom sell top lol....

Attached: 1540927191166.jpg (229x221, 11K)

Attached: 23214556675687.jpg (480x360, 24K)

No dollars to cost average :(

Get a job

I did

I have a job

Can someone explain how to do DCA to a brainlet?

Attached: DhTT7xXUwAAofId.jpg (645x729, 34K)

you market buy when you believe the bottom is in and market sell when it's at the top! simple and effective!

Buy the same amount on the first of every month. Sell when you're rich.

Kys

>Sell when you're rich.
how do you DCA when bear market

Senpai i have family

>how do you DCA when bear market
That's literally the best time to DCA, because if you buy continually while the price is going down, your "buy-in" price is getting cheaper and cheaper.

Keep in mind this only works for cyclical assets (aka Bitcoin) and not shitcoins that will go to 0 and never reverse.

DCA during a bear market is why DCA is one of the best strategies. Because you're buying all the time no matter the price, market fluctuations don't really matter that much. If you're in cyrpto for the long run then who cares when the market was down, you just got some coin on the cheap. Honestly like 95% of people should be DCA, unless youre unironically a market genius theres no reason to work so hard trying to time the market.

Dollar cost averaging is the Chad strat. Just comfortably buy every week, that way you do not miss out if things all the sudden explode into a bullrun and vice versa if things go down a lot, you can double down on your buying and accumulate cheap.

Only dumb niggers put all their money in all at once.

December 2018 was a scary time

investopedia.com/terms/d/dollarcostaveraging.asp

>Dollar-Cost Averaging is a strategy that allows an investor to buy the same dollar amount of an investment on regular intervals. The purchases occur regardless of the asset's price.

If you're doing anything else, then you're not DCA'ing but trading. Anons are shilling this strategy on Jow Forums to get more liquidity into the market.

OP here off WIFI

Sure you can make those calls....but only ex-post facto. You didn’t call the top before hand and you didn’t buy the bottom before it occurred.

I showed you sells in 12/2017 here are my buys in 01/2019. Get fucked.

“Better trader than me” no you aren’t because trading doesn’t work you fucking liar LARP brainlet. I am not trading (that’s why I actually made money, stupid)

I am literally just accumulating and your dumb voodoo TA on your $500 portfolio will never match my results.

Attached: 31F579C7-E976-47C5-91B3-294F8123C464.png (1242x2208, 112K)