CHAINLINK MAINNET COMING 30 MAY! HONNN HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNKKKKK

>Thrilled to announce that Chainlink Mainnet on Ethereum is going live on May 30th! #chainlink #smartcontract #Consensus2019 #mainnet

twitter.com/chainlink/status/1128322749137596416

WE MADE IT BOYYSSS!!!

Attached: 1549894892385.gif (511x512, 105K)

Hello dear sirs
Can I make a smart contract where people put up bounties for killing sprees and then parse the news for a death toll with chainlink to enable the shooters to be paid? I the shooter dies the monies get saved for the next bounty. Does it make sense?

How can there be a mainnet when oracles don't exist and node voting on APIs isn't a solution to the oracle problem?

>take contract
>publish fake news about death
>split the money 50/50 with the assassination target

You can't trustlessly put real life on blockchain.

>tfw you realize with chainlink, the possibilities are endless

Attached: 1551622720786.jpg (3520x3520, 3.29M)

by that logic you can't trustlessly do anything with oracles because given enough financial incentive there will always be enough fake news

Because they only exist in your imagination? Why do companies need a middleman for reading an API feed anyway?

Based stuttering pothead

Also I wasn't thnking in the lines of 'kill X person' bounty, but more of a virgin channer takes a gun and kills XX random people.

How soon can I buy a fancy car?

Attached: D6S-pPwW4AAGryJ.jfif.jpg (900x639, 170K)

Correct. You can't trustlessly put real life on blockchain because you're relying on information that's not validated.

Same difference, put on a Sandy Hook or something.

When you get a job at steak and shake and quit pretending that anyone needs a middleman to parse JSON feeds.

It's all about the birthrates

It's all about the birthrates

It's all about the LINK / ETH SMART CONTRACTS

it's going to be an api for oracles, not decentralized oracles.
listen carefully to what he says
>some [projects] are going to be data providers
you have some data, you can start a chainlink node and sell it.

lmao look at this salty XRP nigger who's mad his 99 billion supply kike scam coin has no adoption after 7 years, only 2 partnerships and is not replacing or working with SWIFT, unlike chainlink.

lmao just kys you subhuman nigger

There's no such thing as oracles, decentralized or not.

If you have some data, people just pay for a regular API feed. Nobody wants to pay Chainlink as an extra middleman for that.

XRP is gross. I don't buy PoW/PoS coins/tokens.

It's too late to accumulate to 100k, isn't it? Fuck

Oracle in this context means something that calls a contract with signed data.
>Nobody wants to pay Chainlink as an extra middleman for that.
that's true. I expect initially link is going to be used exclusively as a payment token (not: collateral, as there's no need for it in trust model), which gives very low valuation, but eventually it's going to be forked out entirely.

All in all, it's probably a good library for pushing and requesting data on ethereum. We should be grateful to chainlink buyers for funding open source libraries. That's much more than can be said for most icos.

So let’s start discussing optimal ways to run nodes

And there's the core issue. Believing in Ethereum, an obsolete platform that barely works and charges exorbitant fees to do so.

Good luck with maybe getting sharding in 2021.

>A. Don't.

Ethereum Mainnet is only the beginning. Bitcoin Mainnet is next baby!

WE DO DISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS