>marketplace confirmed by Sergey

Drunkanon was right

Attached: 1557710124863.jpg (201x251, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oBjq-cV2BkI?t=264
warosu.org/biz/thread/13483104
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what marketplace

I thought assblaster said this?

Holy fuck....it's all true

youtu.be/oBjq-cV2BkI?t=264

Start at 4:23. We are fundamentally fucking rich

This video gave me goosebumps, we are unironically going to make it.

fundamentally checked

when did drunk user say he'd back? after mainnet?

I larped as him once, but I don't remember saying anything about coing back after mainnet.

Kek

drunkanon is sergey

he's talking about the protocol you dumbfuck

Based Flannelman. The singularity is near

FUNDAMENTALLY FUNDAMENTALLY FUNDAMENTALLY FUNDAMENTALLY FUNDAMENTALLY FUNDAMENTALLY FUNDAMENTALLY FUNDAMENTALLY FUNDAMENTALLY FUNDAMENTALLY FUNDAMENTALLY FUNDAMENTALLY FUNDAMENTALLY FUNDAMENTALLY FUNDAMENTALLY FUNDAMENTALLY FUNDAMENTALLY FUNDAMENTALLY FUNDAMENTALLY FUNDAMENTALLY FUNDAMENTALLY FUNDAMENTALLY FUNDAMENTALLY FUNDAMENTALLY

Start at 8:00. Chainlink integration team working with public and private blockchains. Some of which are announced, some of which are going to be announced. Some is which are large enterprise chains. Chainlink the standard

Attached: 012E47AA-EC29-4212-8BB1-CA2FD3DDA13D.gif (300x420, 143K)

Portable to all evm blockchains
Delicious

Checked and yes he was.

I have the feeling we are going to see that tron chainlink picutre pop up again soon

and sergey name dropped tron..drunk user is legit

holy fuck..he literally said marketplace...did drunk user say specifically marketplace?

Wouldn’t be surprised, as well the hyperledger confirmation and other other permissioned or private blockchains

Yes he did, several times. Said he would be back after it was announced and it all became clear. It is clear, we gonna make it.

kek

Attached: the times.jpg (2182x2729, 591K)

Someone explain to a brainlet

As much as I hate the Tron chink for his scammy ways, he will unironically pump chainlink to $1B if this is true.

If the chink bends the knee I'm ok with that, but if we're talking about a partnership miss me with that scam

What does he mean by marketplace? Non english speaker here

>YFW you realize drunkaon is Sergey

Attached: pepe.jpg (851x614, 69K)

>YFW you realize drunkaon is Sergey

Attached: 1549995739869.jpg (228x221, 8K)

A place where we can sell goats and bread, Pratyush. 1

Checked

I might really be able to buy a lambo if link pull a 5x

Attached: IMG_20190514_165132.jpg (720x210, 35K)

Jesus Christ

Attached: 1546896223714.jpg (1600x1248, 158K)

He's describing a listing service you dumb cunt

He literally says 'marketplace' you turd.

mhm

>not even reddit
that had me rolling

He's describing it for trenchbrains like you, you absolute windowlicking mong

>Sergey literally says marketplace
>"hurrr he's not talking about a marketplace"

Attached: 1540485008269.png (610x612, 62K)

someone dig up drunkanon warosu, I'm on the run from the cops I can't do it right now

yep. the off-chain marketplace is the listing service, the on-chain marketplace is the coordinator.

Tyrone, you big lipped beast.

>Sergey literally describes a listing service
>"hurr he's talking about a marketplace because he said a word I recognize"

Hope you realize you're achieving the opposite effect by being this incredibly retarded.

>5x
this shit is going to 10000x over the next 6 years

we don't care about how fucking stupid you are, kys

Attached: REAL.jpg (650x975, 181K)

>Tries to convince someone they have misunderstood what Sergey has said
>"Achieving the opposite effect"
Wow thanks user, what effect am I achieving the opposite of? The effet of not convincing an absolute spacker about something that only they stand to lose out on?

nevermind, it's the discord trannies fudding you know what

>Sergey literally [LITERALLY] says marketplace
>"n-no! H-he's actually talking about something else!"
This is you.

what's the difference between a listing service and a marketplace? Technically both provide a centralized platform for improving visibility

A list sounds less dynamic than a market.
It's a form of semantic fud so basic, it's almost cute.

warosu.org/biz/thread/13483104

"I don't think any project in crypto has gotten the kind of attention the marketplace is going to bring."

what did he mean by this?

It's okay to not understand the differences user. Don't let me make you feel bad about it, I'm sorry, you knuckle dragging same faced chromosomally advantaged dribbling seat sniffing crayon munching retard

is he talking about chainlink's listing service or third party marketplaces...?

I'm not the one who called it a marketplace, Sergey was, and this:
>you knuckle dragging same faced chromosomally advantaged dribbling seat sniffing crayon munching retard
Is no way to treat our Lord and Savior.

You sure are a sad cunt. Jealous of what Sergey's achieved at his age?

Chainlink could provide such a space, or third party cottage industries could.
In any case, prices would be set by the providers/users themselves, based on market forces.

Is there a more important project in crypto?

I would never insult Sergey, and actually understanding my post would reveal that my ire was in fact directed at you. To give you a comparison you microbrain might understand, I'll call you "clever", but will define clever as being a microcephalic, huntingdon's disease, parkinsonian, ex-boxer, third degree syphilitic, with the bad AIDS. Well done you clever boy. So clever.

Sergey is the one who literally called it a marketplace.
Any vexation you're experiencing over this whole "marketplace vs listing service" debacle should be taken up with him

Oh thanks I'll just email him great idea you piss licking stool sniffing sanitary towel bin raiding paint huffing rectal insertion experimenting faecal graffiti artist

Do you have his email address johnny?

Control yourself, kook.

My quarrel is not with you sir. Buy link and be happy.

Sergey just made chainlink the gateway to engage with blockchains and killed the rampant tribalism holding back the space.

Attached: 1557863136115.png (334x506, 254K)

based retard

we're all gonna make it