I sold at $0.65. I want to kill myself

I sold at $0.65. I want to kill myself.

Attached: 1528538141695.jpg (800x803, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UpiAwCASVMU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just do it!

YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE

get fucked nigger you posted first but my comment is on top
pure alpha chad chan poster

You'll be able to buy back at $0.65(Probably this month after the mainnet dump) again but probably not much lower than that.

Don't worry we'll be back there by EOD

i sold at 56 cent...about 80k linkes...literally crying...u know what that 80 k linkies i holded it for 2 yrs...one weak moement last week sold at 56 cent.

what the fuck?

i feel sorry for you mother.

Attached: cz.jpg (392x404, 14K)

No need to cry sweety

>selling LINK

sweetie ill fuck you up the ass and it will come out of your mouth

80k linkies sold? Jesus christ user why the fuck? I sold about 2k linkies during the last pump to $0.6 cuz I'm a highschooler and needed to make sure I have some money for Summer. Could have bought in during the dump to $0.44. It was really fucking hard for me to do it, but I didn't want to risk experiencing another dump to $0.3 and having no money. Still got 21k linkies, but jesus christ user 80k linkies. That wasn't your whole stack right? Right?!

Attached: ajpepe.jpg (847x1024, 86K)

You better be kidding mate because that's the worst link story I've ever read on this site

You'd first have to get out beneath the sole of my foot bootlicker

F

had 90k linkies....sold 82k...just had 8k links now...which looks peanuts after the pump..

kek

to be fair, you probably should kill yourself you filthy swinker. So the feeling is natural (and mutual)

sold my stack for BTC at 0.54, rode the BTC pump, then when I realized my fuckup I bought back into LINK yesterday, and was able to afford 200 more linkies than I had before. Swing traders always win, no matter what. Stay salty bagholders.

Attached: 1557433663163.png (500x413, 257K)

Why? Did you need the money?

swingy linky
swings from tree
from his problems now he is free
now that link is on bullrun
all his monies are but gone
all the money that he couldnt lose
is why his head is in a noose

I thought btc dump fter 6k2..then link dump..thought i would buy around 40 cent...but it never happened.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-26 at 12.37.17 PM.png (1426x820, 1.23M)

KEK

Oh my god jesus fuck I'm getting nauseous just thinking about it. Why the hell did you sell so much before Consensus?

Attached: 1523871894867.jpg (250x243, 9K)

You’re telling me that you actually put your LINK on an exchange, scrolled down to a LINK trading pair, entered an amount and a price, and hit the fucking SELL button? user, that’s retarded

lmao good one

Buy some back. At least have 20k linkies. Fuck sake.

no...I am all in link since start..never swing traded. Saw so many folks here iswing trading to increase stack..also i missed link pump like past 1$..back to 24 cent. thought 56 cent tops this cycle as btc dumps after 6k...things went south now. i will never make it with crypto it looks like

Then Sergey turned to the Marines as said privately, “Blessed are the eyes that see what you see. For I tell you that many prophets and kings desires to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it...”

yep same buddy. I Wanna run through a wall head first

Fuck you must have a tiny stack if you rode BTC all the way up yet could only afford an extra 200 LINK yesterday lol

The feeling of selling too early on a paradigm changing product is infinitely worse than bagholding. More anons should learn this

this

Bro

Attached: 57A831FF-4209-4103-BC14-08B28924DDC4.png (234x216, 4K)

They always say learn from the mistakes of others, but you won't have that experience/feeling as the others had after making their mistakes. That's why I unironically visualized selling LINK early and looking at the price while it goes to $100 and beyond. It felt really fucking awful.

Attached: zoomer.png (680x274, 159K)

i remember the pic of a guy who sold eth at 20$ he probably killed himself seeing eth at 1200$ last year dont be like that

Swinglinkers will swing from trees

YOU THOUGHT WRONG DIDN'T YOU FAGGOT

Buy now. there's a long way to $1000

i sold at $0.24 last summer after having held through the ico, thinking i would buy back after an ico...
still holding the ico bags

same OP, I accidentally sold 6k link this morning at 8800 sats because I was a brainlet and forgot about the open order. luckily that was only 10% of my link stack.

all I want is to rebuy - do you think it'll dump down to 8-9k sats once more?

holy fuck, I thought I had it bad. genuinely feel sorry for you

Greed is a terrible thing, swinglinkers were warned repeatedly.

your not the only one man. Im hoping people taking their money from binace will dump the price of btc.

Wait wut?

Attached: 1555265299945.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

i don't feel bad for you
>holding 80k links
>sells on the verge of mainnet

fuck off faggot it has and will always be 10k to make it and you're only 2k short

all it means is you have to wait couple years longer than marines who have >100k stacks which is literally nothing

Just buy back in. You'll still be able to afford >50k

Where can i buy link when binanc is locked?

It will be open soon and you better be fast at because new money will be coming in and Link is going to have another moonshot.

for real user, and then keep dca`ing, ull be good, just dont make the same mistake again, please do this, it will be the best discision of your life.

Better luck next time, thanks for contributing and have a nice day!

Attached: 1137503_1.jpg (630x630, 42K)

I dumped all my link at the pump to 0.70 earlier this week, and caught the btc pump just in time. I actually would’ve made more staying in link now obviously but not much, so whatever

I sold 7k LINK at 43 cents a few days ago trying to swing at 38-39 cents. I got justed beyond belief and i can't believe. it. You need to fud this im not joking i want my 7k link back currently i would get like 3k.

>implying im dumb enough to risk my whole stack.

i still have more then you lol

The way taxes work in burgerlands is if you sell 100k link and buy back in you basically just fucked yourself come tax season. Better to just hold for 1-2 years and see what happens. If you don’t know if something can survive for 2 years and increase in value than you probably need to join BSV

Any advice for a poorfag other than 'kys'?
Was only able to afford 2k linkies, so I bought those at .45. (My life has been a bit of a mess and I was unable to fix it in time so I'd have more capital)

No right wing death squads for me?
youtube.com/watch?v=UpiAwCASVMU

Attached: 5e3f80f88948a6b7d2bbb2d83260717a9771fff953c20bb5b1662e4103b9a5ea.jpg (657x527, 35K)

Will Link dump a bit once Binance reopens? I kind of hope it does.

Love seeing these swinglinkers get rightly holocausted.

Attached: E457B34E-0FF8-4D76-BCCA-E61240E77627.jpg (1024x595, 74K)

just buy back now bro, its still an easy 10x in the next few months. huge partnerships and node lockups

it wont matter if you bought at 65 or at 1 dollar when its 10 dollars

Imagine thinking it’s too late.

You can buy at $30 and still 2x your investment.

This is going to $60 EOY 2021

just hold

I'd never sell them.
Held em all through the dip.

Please go on, dance for me little bitch

good
hold until $100 at least, you'll have $200k to reinvest and live off of

hahaha even a highschooler is more careful than the average Jow Forumstard

But don't worry frens, in a market like this one, everyone will make it :)

lol dance for you. You dance for me poor boi

>this thread
You are all like little baby. I sold 55k link at an average price of 29 cents.

Looks like it will pump again soon.
13k? 14k?

I'm not the one insecure enough to imply his power level on an anonymous board, also I'm not the one dumb enough to sell his stack just before mainnet. You'll need more than luck to pull this off with that IQ of yours, probably not gonna make it. Now fuck off negroid

I can beat that...i had to sell a huge portion of my 72k stack right as br crashed at the end of last year as my dad got really sick, and im just a student, so i had to withdraw close to 5k fiat to cover it. I don't regret it as hes my dad and I love him and hes given me the best lifr and love I could ask for. Hes my best friend.

Link blew me up and I became incredibly depressed, till Jan, then I got a job and started putting every penny bsck into Link. Im at 2.8k now. It's beyond terrible. I was in since ICO.

This is the first time ive typed it out/ admitted it to myself. I remember I even sent a poor user 200 LINK back in 2018 cos he lost it swinglinking and he swore never to sell it again. He had 12k last I spoke to him.

Its incredibly distressing. I worked my ass off for that LINK slaving away at graveyard shifts on the weekend while my mates werre out partying etc. Still, nothing but love and joy for my fellow linkies. Still though, im trying to forget I ever owned that amount. Genuinely thinking about some type of hypno therapy (when link moons proper) to make me forget.

Hope you other ICO linkies are still around, back when we all were tripfags in the cold November lol. Good times.

It will pump.higher, think of all the new money that will come in to buy. This shit today was huge, going to get a ton of visibility.

based lmao

enjoy paying taxes goy

based zoomer, plz tell us more mental investment strategies

What the fuck is wrong with you?

I have 80k and held since Oct 17 slowly building tht bag up with my wageslave money and shitcoin pumps.

It got to the point when the market was dead that I didn't even check the price on some days. Why the FUCK would you sell before mainnet?

RIP. Capped for future generations. You are the next 10,000 bitcoin pizza meme.

You did the right thing. Money comes and goes. But your dad only gets one life. Theres nothing to feel bad about.

THE UNFAITHFUL ARE PUNISHED

Attached: 1516266457757.jpg (1080x1081, 114K)

Similar thing happened to me user, I hope you’re father is feeling better. I had so much money saved for last year for link and then my dad got badly injured, lost his job and all of my and our money went into his bills and keeping my parents from becoming homeless.

My dad is better now, but I went into debt. I still try to grow my stack, but I’m struggling to maintain a 5 digit stack when I could have had a 6 digit stack with ease.

We’ll be okay, we are link marines

if anyone is implying anything here its you. Im not sweating it just having some fun gambling.

Checked fren. You now have the choice like the early bitcoin adopters - do you buy in right now because you absolutely know it will go above $10 or do you sit here and wait.....

btc still needs to correct. We have until mainnet day. btw 80% of the people saying to hold are the ones market selling on mainnet to buy back in

set buy orders at 30 cent bro

>I Wanna run through a wall head first
>just having some fun gambling
Pick one
I like how you shake dat ass while dancing, keep going

1K EOY

WE ALL GONNA MAKE IT

Attached: 1557409444674.jpg (600x606, 171K)

i get a rush from it. Im not poor so i can lose money just for the fun of it. your the one dancing lol your still replying to me. i even got you to qoute an older post lol. You must really be trying hard

i feel terrible. i finally got a job and now link pumps. Buying link will be 2x more expensive for a poorfag. IT's going to take 2x the time to get to 100k... provided that link doesn't pump.

fuck timo and his discord tranny fagboys.

I get a rush from watching brainlets in their justed natural habitat instead, something like a nigger safari

there he is. Ive been waiting, we can do this all day. Stay poor

Better luck next time and thanks for contributing

im still rich and can afford to lose link and shit post with you. again stay poor

other blockchain projects tend to dump after a release. Chances o fit happening to chainlink ?
>inb4 "other"

Post your wallet so we'll remember

If no one else I'll remember you

Attached: swingie.jpg (1137x463, 119K)

Any LINKY who didn't have their finger on Market buy starting at 9:30am this morning was a fucking retard

toppest of keks

i can't believe there are linkers who hold that much with such weak fucking hands
doesn't deserve LINK

>This is the first time ive typed it out/ admitted it to myself. I remember I even sent a poor user 200 LINK back in 2018 cos he lost it swinglinking and he swore never to sell it again. He had 12k last I spoke to him.
Oh hey, that was me. I'm still lurking Jow Forums. I have 13k link now, didn't swing like I promised.
Do you need those 200 links back? I can send them back if you need them.

Attached: 1538521894749.jpg (1024x914, 155K)

I sold my 180 links at .65 for Matic last night 115 sats ... Lol.

it'll go down again screen cap this