calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html
earningswhispers.com/calendar

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

Boomer Investing 101:
bogleheads.org/wiki/Getting_started

Options Markets 101:
cdn.ymaws.com/afajof.site-ym.com/resource/resmgr/files/Historical_Texts/cox-rubinstein-ocr-1985.pdf

Suggested books:
pastebin.com/jgA5zTuC

List of hedge fund holdings:
fintel.io/

Free in depth technical analysis charts:
tradingview.com
koyfin.com/

Previously on /smg/:

Attached: Jew Tricks.jpg (600x396, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wwtVUeWmfCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First

How're your portfolios looking today, bros?

Attached: 1534959851770.png (680x750, 775K)

Write calls everyday.

>Way down south
>Mississipi calls my name
>Mississipi... Mississipi...
>calls my name

youtube.com/watch?v=wwtVUeWmfCI

EZPW

Pretty good. Up 3% for the day. All in the red total tho

That's a very anti-Semitic OP you have there...... It'd be a shame if something happened to your portfolio......

Mine‘s doing ok. Lisa Su straight blessin‘.

Attached: 0F58FEF4-A3F4-4380-8636-EEFEE83ECEBD.png (750x1334, 142K)

Pls don't tell (((them))).

stop memeing picking up pennies in front of a steamroller

Attached: bitconned.jpg (1878x1898, 795K)

get yourself some Nathans famous hotdogs

Attached: fsx.png (553x691, 399K)

>stop memeing picking up pennies
Good sir, scroll thee up.

LCI has hit overbought on the 5 minute candles. Time for massive butt clenching selling pressure to force the price back to the mid 4s

Mama Su said there would be days like this.

>VSTM already recovered above where I sold
>GDOT still below where I rebought
AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!
Oooof I really want to buy LMT because lol international war, divvies, and that cool new precision missile

I told another user to buy but I sat on my hands. I just keep fuckkng up

>Eat my shorts!

Hmmmm. Viix, you say? I feel we’re at the top and more bad news could be on the way... not sure the difference between viix and vixy and why they’re better than sqqq...

Also Cramer seems to be killing it and says today or tomorrow is buytime...

And only a chump bets against trump (even if he is a total nonsense man)

Not falling for your tricks again!

Attached: 5C815FBA-6DDF-4346-95AA-AC4EE62DC91A.png (550x550, 549K)

Just bought 4k shares of LCI
Wish me luck boys!

THREADLY REMINDER THAT DIVVY DA DOO DAS ARE YOUR BRO

Attached: dividends-monopoly-man.jpg (423x245, 21K)

The market is up because promises of a deal that will never happen.

Instead of a boy cried wolf, it's a boy cried trade deal. I wonder when the suckers will wake up and realize that the Chinese have taken the position to squeeze America until 2020.

The bilibili earning call start from about 61st minutes they share their view on internet regulation.

Get ready to be the next 2scoops.

I got some email from Robinhood about my Galt rights with a deadline of next Monday to reply to them. What are these rights and warrants that I have? I don't have time to read the PDF, maybe this weekend. Pendulum, looking at you.

They will feel more pain than the US but they are betting their government structure will allow them to tough it out until the 2020 election or american capitulation. Don't think it's going to work but it's the best play they have.

Trump is preparing to send 120k of the finest Americans with gifts of freedom to the Iranian people. I fucking love this guy!

Fitbit is up $0.04 since I bought it!!

Attached: 1539545956434.gif (220x220, 86K)

Good shit. Do not sell when/if it drops. Keep an eye on the shorts. Book value is 9. If you want, sell then. I'm confident itll rise to at least 15. Maybe even 25 eventually.

Just remember to sell them before you lose too much.

Leeeeeet's find out.

All of my brokerages are down, my index funds have bled about $2000 in the past few weeks and I'm sipping my coffee just waiting out the month for my next round of dividend distributions and praying. It's a green day for the S&P500, so I'll see where I'm at once we close, and probably feel at least a little better. While that happens, maybe I'll buy some LINK with the 60 bucks I made from bitcoin last week. Fuck crypto. Wish I didn't have such an iron fucking hand so I could cash out and day trade instead.

:(

Threadly reminder to ignore tripfags - talking about them still counts as giving them attention.

Attached: 1554761288440.jpg (960x741, 184K)

These bulls are out of control. Already have forgotten the dire trade war and are pumping up the stocks.

Attached: 1548891835136.jpg (847x793, 162K)

Market is not up because of promises of a deal. Trump made it clear he's not too bothered about a "no-deal" situation because - according to him - tariffs are good for the economy and will hurt China in the long term...
It's most likely up because people think they are buying cheapies... (they think it bottomed out)...

Anyone else eyeing 3M?

Attached: 04793534095.jpg (356x333, 34K)

Shill me a divv stock and why I should buy T
Bonus points if you include a lesser known doc stock with >5% yield.

>Contradicts himself

F

The market hasn't even come close to being bottomed out. If that's the case for the green day then I'm convinced 90% of the market is pure clown shoes.

Yes

But I want a broad market sell off first
We’re rallying from Trump’s tweet where all he told us was that trade talks haven’t broken down. This isn’t a rally worth chasing.

They are all just excuses for the market to move up/down
And no, China is not in the position you are describing, that's why they have to use the state TV to announce people's war yesterday

Deep lore

Attached: 1.png (604x385, 37K)

PROTIP is pic related

Attached: BigDaddyB.jpg (800x600, 63K)

It is my but seen to bear, friend. That being said, it is more about talking about specific ones and their posts. Refrain from this and we will be fine

If Trump said the trade talks haven't broken down, why is he saying stuff like he's going to tariff them and why is Steve Merchant saying they have? Is Trump a liar or is Steve Merchant a liar?

Tbh senpai I’ve been on 4chins for a while and these are some of the best tripfags around that post decent material and also create and bump threads.

Except for that one faggot who kept talking about how drunk he was and how he’d kill himself. Decent to quality posts from everyone else though.

Maybe you're just retarded

Trade talks haven’t collapsed means he can push them further before they do.

Where’s the real baggie? He didn’t need me to explain the basics to him.

>Tripfags have to be treated like elder gods
It's a bit extreme, but it is the only way. It sucks that they can't even be filtered because they like to make the fucking OP with tripcodes on.

And I like Stephen merchant

Attached: 4B122019-EF63-4224-AC2A-443528C0C588.jpg (900x930, 100K)

Attached: retarded.gif (218x228, 1024K)

Jesus, that 1000 cock stare. His white blood cell count has to be lower than 10%, only fags short their immune systems.

GORO
get it while it's cheap

Ror! Ok, retarded but funny

people who bitch about tripfags instead of contributing to the thread are just as bad, if not worse, than the worst whiny attention seeking tripfags

me2, 11 years on 4chin now, yay! (please kill me)

>GORO
how many years until it stops being cheap?
that shits is lost opportunity cost

Attached: 1452052183547.jpg (720x546, 49K)

Probably just tired from Hollywood cocaine parties dessssu

mr bogdanoff, they sold the tariff fud again

Attached: blackcigar.png (550x770, 476K)

BULL TRAP

>Couldn't resist the urge to be a hypocrite
>Proceeds to add nothing of value to the discussion

Traps are gay

BEWARE (((THEIR))) TRICKS!!!

>BTC is a great way for capital flight
>turning yuan into btc is a great way to get your money out of the country to escape currency inflation
REEEEEEE I SHOULDVE SEEN IT COMING

Look around basketball fren, ebberyone is buying!

U give them 5.50 a share per warrant that you have
They give you shares and the right to purchase more
If it’s under 5.50 on May 29 they send you back the difference

>Urge to short: Rising

Attached: 1557319371547.png (205x65, 18K)

Longnose here, getting absolutely JUSTed this year.

Thanks smg

Damn
Doesn’t change how I feel about the chinks but damn
They cut America deep bros
We’re bringing the jobs back
We’re making America home again

>>BTC is a great way for capital flight
>>turning yuan into btc is a great way to get your money out of the country to escape currency inflation
this actually makes the most sense out of anything I've seen posted here in like 2 months.

Look at that hourly volume. It's time.

Wait that’s the only good one (besides being manlet)
I get the feeling all our trips are manlets though. Can they’ll by how they post

>goes short
>weekly market noise stops
>instakill reversal
>dies

gg user

Leading by example ;)

Everyone knows Wednesday and Friday nights (to prep for Thursday and Monday crashes) is how you properly short stocks

Attached: 57191746_10162224053315455_1556995133075881984_n.png.jpg (499x463, 18K)

You mean poopoo peepee doesn’t make sense to you?

I’m getting that feeling I should buy back in, and I don’t even think it’s fomo this time.

Attached: 7E3B8AD1-956B-4A7B-B0FF-2A5C50E07E26.jpg (1125x663, 113K)

I made +30% buying AMD options in the dip.
>Feelsgoodman

Thursdays are the days I tend to lose the most money.

I've been accumulating like $75-150 every week in crypto currency since november, I'm fucking sitting pretty.

She smiles upon us all.

Attached: 8FDC7E65-8009-4A57-9743-B9194C66B4F1.jpg (890x501, 59K)

Volume is thinning to basically zero. Looking like afternoon crash to paint 0% or slightly green day.

Fuck it I bought BAC and Spider puts.

Thanks fren. Guess it’s sqqq time.
Or viix? What’s the better way?

I'm scaling in slowly.

Do you believe buying into Aurora Cannabis is a worthwhile attempt, or is weed a meme that'll never moon? It IS only $5 right now...

Attached: 1556805513332.png (112x112, 15K)

Marijuana will go up as more US states legalize, but I'd say we won't see news or movement on it until after the drama of the tariff talks subsides and we get into summertime. Then again, people smoke a LOT of pot in the summer.

sqqq is safer than viix if you get it wrong.

I’m eyeing tilray’s earnings tomorrow. They’re supposed to be the worst company, so I’m expecting it’ll tank and take a lot of the weed down with it. (Partly because of MJ and YOLO)

Then I’ll buy more CGC

>It IS only $5 right now...
>trading over $8
user, I...

As far as weed goes, you and I both know it‘s degenerate and makes productive white males lazy.

FUCK THIS GO DON YOU PIECE OF SHIT KIKE MARKET FUUUUU

Just bought GE puts too.

Attached: 1557783712383.jpg (618x843, 77K)

Ror! Where my pink wojaks at! You guys are funny desu

peons shorting themselves into coffins

Attached: maycot.png (1098x528, 49K)

All the more reason to (((promote))) it.

People do smoke a lot of pot, true. So should I aim at what could potentially give off larger returns? I hear GCG is more reliable than aurora.
So you also go for GCG because it's reliable then?

do not make /smg/ threads with Jow Forums images please

Inside news says Trump will legalize marijuana on the federal level just before he leaves office as part of a republican platform to cut the dems off the white house because word has it the democrats plan to run on marijuana legalization in 2024

source?

Literally what reason is there to go long?

>racist
You're never gonna make it

Thankies

But it’s good for unproductive Samoan women?

Canopy is supposed to be one of the better run companies and is gobbling up many of the smaller companies.

S-So... don’t buy sqqq...

Trade deal PUMP

>The jew cries out as he strikes you

republicans would never legalize something that is harmful to mostly minority communities

You mean 2020? Why wouldn’t he take that tool away from them next year?

Why would he care who wins once he’s out?