If your coin is not pumping or showing signs of life right now is a dead shitcoin and you need to sell

If your coin is not pumping or showing signs of life right now is a dead shitcoin and you need to sell.

Attached: ad.jpg (576x1024, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/anneris44.cf/
tiktok.com/share/user/146122738070446080
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All women are whores.

O MY LORD, THOSE MOMMY MILKERS

Attached: 137.jpg (136x136, 5K)

AND move to Bitcoin.

I refuse to believe BAT is dead. I refuse ma'am. Now may i have a look at those breasts?

Fucking omisego

NO

that's not how it works no patience having nig nog

I pity you guys starved from latina chicks. Wish I knew the sauce. Her face is weird but these tits...
Kek

Attached: 155744150932.webm (1080x1920, 1.47M)

your mother is a whore

Don't mind him. He's just a troll. Or a retard

Enjoying the REQ bags?

Calm down there bucko shes 15

i want those milkers

Attached: 1544576710151.jpg (908x666, 54K)

Best picture in Biz history. Thanks lad

Fuck off really?

sauce pls

Attached: 1557765819104.png (680x448, 81K)

My wife had tits like that when I meet her. She's a 250lb whale now after 2 kids.

annnnnnnnnnd?

What the fuck SOME user FAST
is she Internet famous now?! I know her from tiktok when she only had a couple thousand followers, she lives near me LOOOOL
Guys... she is only 15 be careful tho,Spain btw

Its kinda ilegal to give sauce given she is underage and some of her vids are quite sexual mate

tfw seeing a chick from the middle east that looks spanish who has tits like this or bigger and thicc hips

pity she just told me last night that her mom sold her out to an iranian guy 8 years ago to try and get a job, so she locked her in the house and let him rape her so she would be forced to marry him or else get stoned to death, and she went into depression and fled the country some months later

but she wants me to give her her first orgasm so im excited to help give her a healthy sex life for the first time ever

i didnt know where to put this so thanks for reading my blog, buy RLC up to 2 bucks

you honestly can't tell a girls age anymore. They all look 21+ due to the hormones and gmos they consume.

holy fuck i just unironically rebbit spaced, who am I??

fuck off boomer

Do you have the source? She's been around a few forums but no sauce.

THIS.
I hit on her a whiiiile back thinking she was 19 or 20 ,turns out she was 14 about to be 15 OMG

Tbh thats the reason people dont give sauce because she is underage,her most sexual tiktoks were deleted,Its better to keep her as meme status

You can tell if she’s too old though

Attached: 685700FF-2328-43E6-A054-FAB76B901797.jpg (509x501, 115K)

You’re a cuck

Guy should have kept her on a tighter leash. All women are whores.

I don't give a shit about how old she is. If she's got tits or dresses like a white then she is old enough to get the dick. Fuck feminists and christfags, biology doesn't fucking lie and fuck you for trying to make me feel bad for being attracted to beautiful, fertile young women.

I just bought though user?

And she clearly shows her tits,putting them in your face ,she wants sexual attention,but the law is the law

The “law” is cucked jew shit

I don't care about your "law" little faggot. Laws are for peasants. I've got one life and if I want to blow my load in prime teenage cunt then I'm going to.

good idea, time to sell all 55 worthless BNB

it's not illegal if they aren't nude you massive faggot

Attached: pepeangry.jpg (250x250, 4K)

she didnt end up marrying him, her dad protected her from the rest of it once she went to him and he left her mom after that

She was selling nudes a couple months ago... She stopped quickly so only a few have them I dont know if they have or will leak to the internet, she even had to adress the issue,saying she was hacked and stuff hahahaha

this is bullshit, you dont even know the sauce. next time i see this chick in a thread im gonna claim to be from spain and didnt know she was 15 when i realized she lived down the street from me

I see, so the father didn’t know about it
Point still stands, all women are whores

Too old

I mean 'near' like 1 province away aka 1h car trip away,not the same city,far away would be like a3h trip at minimum no?

I found the sauce but most of her shit is deleted instagram.com/anneris44.cf/
fuck you faggot

search anneris on TikTok app

I was giving info and you say fuck you I dont understand kek

>instagram.com/anneris44.cf/
further content from that sauce

tiktok.com/share/user/146122738070446080

based user

Great now more adults will fap to this 15yo girl TOP KEK
Enjoy guys I didnt share it first tho

mmmmm she THICC
imagine how huge she's gonna blow up though if she's this thicc at 15 lmao
back to r*ddit moralfag

If anyone is very into her there is some more explicit tiktoks that got deleted on google but you have a lot of already decent videos on her profile

I don't care that she's mutted. I just care about the milk tanks.

Nah fuck her she is underage and already a slut there was a instagram storie of her blowing(I hope not used) condom and lot of stories drinking and stuff already at her age like the degenerate she is

Fpbp

For scientific purposes are any of these videos still around?

all 4 of us currently watching this thread. i think you overestimate how much attention this shit gets, this thread will fall into obscurity and maybe in a few months someone will dig into the archive for sauce but thats it. enjoy your fap.

All of this sounds dreadful and I certainly would not touch her with a bargepole. Good luck with RLC though!

Yeah google anneris instagram stories ,they are probably still there

Tbh desu I wish I had her nudes If Op or someone has them share PLS!!

bump for nudes pls

Im not going to do that you pervert. Im actually not, im on nofap.

What are you doing in this sexual thread then?

It's not sexual. I would never find anyone an iota under 18 attractive.

Good goy,I mean boy

you literally just asked for her lewds
cope harder pranjeet

Imagine being THIS cucked
Worn out roasties literally endforce law ban of fucking young fertile pussy
At my country it's luckily 15. If she is biologically capable to conceive then it's good.
Natural law
Laughing out loud !

Trash larp

she's actually really stoic about it and is recovering really well. I respect her a lot for how well she has coped with everything. and besides, shes not interested in any sort of relationship so its just a trusting friends with benefits situation that she has repeatedly told me I could leave at any time, but I have no plans to. i might have white knight syndrome but if we exit this with her feeling like a stronger person, Ill feel good about what ive done, and I also got laid and got to suffocate myself in some giant titties along the way.
if that's what helps you sleep at night knowing what type of horrible shit is in the world, but i guarantee you this happened. im not trying to push some agenda about the middle east here. at least it's better than my last girlfriend who i learned was raped at 13 by a drug dealer cause she was a dumbass kid.

also DGB looks like its primed to pamp, bought @ 135. there's a 150 resistance but it should climb to 180 support line if it breaks out, and the market is strong enough that its likely to

>have one life
>end up behind bars and disowned by friends and family just for 5 seconds of physical pleasure
the absolute state of linkies

The absolute state of your cucked self

>be pedo in prison
>get anally raped every day
>guards don't do anything, encourage it
yeah have fun with that

Fpbp

based and patrician pilled

THIS if your coin isnt going up RIGHT NOW its DEAD MEAT
Toss it.

Even doge is doing a pump

lmao what a stupid repressed pedo who only doesn't have sex with children because he's afraid of jail
fyi retard barely any pedo goes to jail, and you should stop projecting in a indonesian pizza sharing board and go outside and have some sex (with underage boys/girls)

pour one out for the homies holding req and xlm

>iranian
>stone to death

low bait. idiot americans think iran practice same religion with afghanistan and their ally saudi arabia.

If she's asks for donkey she get donkey

Attached: skeet.jpg (864x864, 31K)

fpbp
I live in Utah and even Mormons are whores.

Fucking based