BCH hard fork, what will happen to the price?

Attached: bch.png (245x205, 6K)

The shorr signature moonening 1k EOY

how it's a good news, it will be faster? Improved privacy?

dump, as usual

Chain reorganization will happen check em

Alters the way transactions are done in the protocol. idk how people are still more bullish on bch than bsv. The reason we forked from the Core was because those faggots kept changing the protocol.

>The reason we forked from the Core was because those faggots kept changing the protocol
kek, no. The reason BCH was forked from BTC was because of a refusal to increase blocksize or do anything else about onchain transaction fees

That plus Segwit. I realize the blocksize was important too, but Segwit was also a primary driver of it.

"someone" is going to force them to implement the checkpoint protocol. It will get messy. Final delegitimization and BCH will slide down to join BTG.

Nothing will happen.

Attached: practicalcoin.png (615x450, 660K)

The network will become more useful and hence more valuable. Straight following the roadmap to a useful mankind scale Bitcoin. The OG community has been trying to get schnorr implemented for a long time. Core can't get it done because "we will not hard fork!"
On the other hand, these guys are hard forking every 6 months, and getting the BIPs done, racing toward a final locked-down protocol that WORKs and is SAFE.
Bitcoin development is back on track, under ticker BCH (the real Bitcoin)

Attached: images.png (472x649, 34K)

In my memory there was some unhappiness around Segwit, however most 'big-blockers' were happy with the compromise of Segwit2x. However, when this was reneged, BCH happened & got more support, going in a different direction. Personally I was hoping BTC would see a higher block cap, and would have been happy at the time if that meant keeping Segwit. However, in hindsight I'm quite glad we managed to separate from that mess as a 2x increase and non further development on scaling would have just delayed the issue (and probably forced people towards LN regardless)

Wake up man, BTC will never HF, because that will mean it'll be a minority fork. That was precisely the aim of BSV, to "prove" HF'ing is "contentious" and therefore impossible.

Attached: cowboy.jpg (900x609, 175K)

>However, when this was reneged, BCH happened

BCH happened before S2X fiasco. The day Core forked Segwit was the day BCH forked. S2X came a month or two later and fell through. UASF retards think they played a role in blocking it (they didn't only miners have actual say). So when the time came miners didn't go through with it. Why the fuck would they when BCH already exists. Allowing BTC to scale up the block some would hurt BCH's market share. BTC is a zombie of a coin and will never HF larger blocks.

>and that's a good thing!

> Adjustable blockcap
Stopped reading here. that obviously some bullshit marketing gag as its totally nonsense. Unprofessional.

>That was precisely the aim of BSV, to "prove" HF'ing is "contentious" and therefore impossible.
what

It'll take me an hour to explain this. Only ppl who were around for years know what went on.

HFs don't have to be contentious though... BCH HFs a couple times a year and is doing so tomorrow. BSV is HFing in July.

LOL at you brainlets.
You sell the news. Next HF is in November, buy in October and sell 1 week before HF. BCH is easy money if you know what to do.

>btc is bull
>bsv is dropping horseshit
accurate depiction

kek'd

>what will happen to the price
who the fuck cares? this coin is irrelevant

Nope. Segwit2x was stockholm syndrome, plain and simple.