Protip

Buying XRP right now is the same as buying bitcoin in 2010

Attached: xrp.jpg (700x489, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cpbeS15sHZ0
ripple.com/insights/q4-2018-xrp-markets-report/,
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

David Schwartz is Satoshi

XRP isn't a coin that will find its value by pumping along side bitcoin it will find its value by being utilised across the globe there will come a day when all global banks turn it on and you will shits yourselves with how much volume it brings into the crypto space

The Inthronisation has begun. Buy now or regret later.

Imagine having such a dead shitcoin that Ripple Co has to manipulate the price action for retarded normies to buy in.

youtube.com/watch?v=cpbeS15sHZ0

Mid June $0.80.

>13 billion market cap

> .33 cents

Keep buying goy we need more cucks to dump on

Nah

>literal created from nothing shittoken

Its entire purpose is to dump on retards to "fund" Ripple Labs.

Yes, Ripple totally looks like natural market growth.

Attached: xrpscam.jpg (1180x617, 131K)

Excuse me while I de-risk

show me a crypto that grows organically

ripple only 35 cents, imagine if u bought btc at 35 cents, its the same :)

ITT Fud-Limbo

* blocks your path*
* dumps on you*

Attached: 8672429768_cd9aee7349.jpg (480x558, 58K)

Unironically bought xrp at .015c at lanuch and dint sell during the bullrun.

Biggest regret

you should have de-risked

Follow CTOs example

>Buying XRP right now is the same as buying bitcoin in 2010
You MUST be new!

So much cope in this thread

Exactly

no it's not lmao
>7 years
>no adoptions
>only 2 real partnerships with amex and moneygram
>#3 mc only worth $.39c
>only works with 200 literal who banks processing chump change
>not replacing or working with SWIFT, unlike ChainLink

when will XRP niggers wake up, just like niggers who vote democrat you retards are enraptured by wizard of oz scam tactics and empty promises lmao you npc's aren't even sentient it's pathetic

No buying Ripple pre-Spring of 2017 was like buying Bitcoin in 2010. Nice LARP though.

Attached: 1556325434109.png (225x225, 7K)

I much enjoy the XRP Bots

Literal nigger-tier FUD

Already hodling a sum I can afford to lose, what is everyone's targets?

Are you serious you retard

Are you serious you retard

Securities fraud

Yes I am seriously retarded

>just approved to be sold to NYC customers on conebase
I'd be happy with $0.60

TRILLIONS
DAILY

So rich when it happens

you'll probably see that at the end of the week

that is accurate AF if you change the yeart o 2018

Attached: merchant83.png (1000x1000, 422K)

Did anybody else notice ?

;)

Attached: Obviousx.jpg (1070x1316, 170K)

>50% held corporate coin
You must think we are fucking stupid huh?

Attached: 1556656731894.png (500x500, 278K)

Will it reach $5.00 USD/XRP by EOY?

xrp fud is always the dumbest shit on this board

Why should I get this instead of Chainlink?

i just sold my 30k ripple enjoy your moon guys. it always moons after i sell

>chainlink one no name basement developer
>ripple big company will connection across the globe
kek

by eoy 2021 this board will be filled with autists complaining they bought coins that never developed real utility and fizzled out because that fact. XRP safest and most rewarding long term bet by far

t. People who don’t understand market cap

haHAA CURRENT PRICE * CIRCULATING SUPPLY IS A USEFUL NUMBER IN CRYPTO I KNOW WHAT MARKET CAP MEANS

Thank you

you can hold multiple coins....
why does everyone pit coins against each other when you can make money from most of them
fucking idiots i swear

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's trash, can't wait to see it at 1k sats like at the end of 2017

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

ROUND 3

People not buying this now are seriously retarded and hate money

Liftoff t-5

Kek this is bait right?

I have a fair bit of folio % in XRP, but I'm been finding it hard to get out and into something else at the right time.
XRP isn't for regular people to make money.
XRP fanatics keep talking about usage, what it's for, etc etc. The "value" of it.
It's for fucking banks and FI's. It's not for normies to buy and use like we want Bitcoin for.
And FI's don't even want to use it. It's been put on the public market where people make this shit volatile. For them to want to use it, it needs to stay at a fixed price point. No one knows what that cap will eventually be, but there is absolutely NO point in making that kind of risk with your money, when there's virtually no fucking limit on any other coins. Get the fuck out of this coin before you're stuck on a flatlining piece of shit.
It's for utility, not for investment.

Highest iq

Hey check your Coinbase Nathan, you gotta update your shitposting

>however my shitcoin grew in an orchard from organic mining trees

Attached: 6F1FA31F-DF5D-443B-9A18-E73C735C8133.jpg (223x205, 19K)

0/10 FUD.

Look at the charts, are you dense?

DONKEY
What are you doing in mah swamp!

ripple was, is and always will be the normie coin. remember the last bullrun when all your mates started with "hey do you know ripple? i heard its sick", this is why this giant always pumps first together with eth before the altcoin season. also check the volume, its happening
thank me later

Pretty easy script, ride Ripple, then ride XLM, then ride shitty alts after

>only 2 real partnerships with amex and moneygram
and IMF and Th World Bank

You cant pretend to understand the mind of David Schwartz. Hes like an onion, he has many layers. While deep and complex, he is a simple man, who prefers the simpler things in life, like time spent alone in his swamp, with his friend donkey.

Yeah what a shitcoin. Less than 4 second transactions. No miners that have to sell to pay electricity bills. 200+ full time world-class employees. Offices all over the world. 200+ signed (public) partnerships with major financial institutions. New verticals in gaming, music, micro payment streaming, cross-platform payments. Investments from the absolute top-tier of venture-funds. Partnerships with the Gates foundation, American Express, Bank of England, PNC, Santander, SBI, etc... Working with the IMF, Fed faster payments, Bank of England, Bank of America, Western Union. If you all don't see the writing on the wall with this one it's unreal. Table your damn spoon-fed ideology about what a crypto "should be" and you might a shot at another +30,000% moonshot like 2017-2018.

Yep, these brainlets never pay attention to the fact that every coin has its own shifted cycle relative to BTC

It’s beyond me how people can’t fucking see this. They have been brainwashed and programmed so profusely that they refute this simple common sense facts in front of their own delusional faces. And then have the audacity to ridicule those who see the writing on the wall.

Real eyes realize real lies

I think its just fud. This is a pretty sarcastic board, I'm pretty sure most people are in xrp even if they talk shit about it

I just read that banks have these things called nostro/vostro accounts and the total held globally is something like a 20 trillion dollars value. XRP could significantly free those funds. 20 trillions in an XRP marketcap would make it a $200 coin. Most articles are modest at a 4 trillion dollars value. Making a $40 XRP.

Attached: ripple1505185917878-1024x929.png (1024x929, 609K)

easily. let those kids buy their chinkstink whatever coins and let us, the real men, buy the real mature coins not those fortnite kid bux

OOOOOOOOO

hehehhheh

PAMP EET!

XRPtards we ride!

If XRP is the future or not it's rising right now either way so who cares BUY BUY BUY

THE STANDARD

Attached: ripple.jpg (640x450, 26K)

>I just read that banks have these things called nostro/vostro accounts and the total held globally is something like a 20 trillion dollars value. XRP could significantly free those funds. 20 trillions in an XRP marketcap would make it a $200 coin. Most articles are modest at a 4 trillion dollars value. Making a $40 XRP.

Ripple the company is unique in the sense that it doesn’t make money from selling its product. It makes money by selling its stash of XRP coins to naive “investors” (let’s call them “XRP bagholders” for more clarity).

Ripple is very transparent about this – they even issue regular reports like this one
ripple.com/insights/q4-2018-xrp-markets-report/, where they announce how many XRP coins they’ve dumped on XRP bagholders.

In 2018 alone, Ripple has made over $500 million selling XRP coins.

XRP bagholders buy XRP coins because they believe that XRP coins are worth much, much more than what they’re selling for right now. The reason for that belief is that Ripple goes to great lengths to communicate on how its technology will change the world, and how it will be used by every financial institution for transfers and settlements – which is the core of banking.

The main argument for why XRP coins are worth something, is that Ripple’s technology will supposedly render obsolete the nostro/vostro account system, which supposedly requires $5 trillion to be frozen today. Because this pile of cash will be freed up, the reasoning goes, it will be somehow replaced by XRP coins, thus somehow giving XRP coins an equivalent market value of $5 trillion, or $50 per coin. This is all explained on Ripple’s own website.

Currently, XRP coins trade at around 30 cents, so the nostro/vostro argument induces hopes of 15,000% returns for XRP bagholders. Other Ripple-friendly sources have gone to great lengths to inflate this potential valuation, suggesting that one XRP coin could be even worth over $500.

Attached: 1557772651876.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

31.63% gains in the past 24 hours. When are we flippening with ETH, boys?

they have already chosen the next bitcoin.
everything makes sense now.

ripple has gone insane.

this is it.

Attached: D5vAhHoXkAA3lkO.jpg (1024x1024, 80K)

Last call is DONEZO.

Currently they trade for $0.43 cents. Why would anyone listen to this copy pasta lie?!?!?

guys I only have 1000 am i gonna make it?

Yeah. A mutual fund might 2X in ten years, but it looks like XRP will do that in a very much shorter time space. If more gains than the Normie markets is the lot of a "XRP bagholder", I will take it any day!

ive been burned by this fucking coin before. and i just bought back in again. wonder if time will show that im a retard once again or not.

Just buy and hodl long and strong, never sell for a loss.

(((de-risking)))

i have a meager amount in XRP compared to my other holdings. i'll hold all the way to double digits if what people are saying are true.

B-but xrp & xlm ARE shitty alts ...

im staying in xrp for the binance maint, how fucked am i?

>buying dogshit that Jed + others market sell millions a month
you dont have enough cash to buy Jed's bags