Fundamentally

>fundamentally
>fundamentally
>fundamentally
>fundamentally

Fucking rambling fatass this bitch is supposed to make you rich dont make me laugh toilet stenches fill the side-room he cant even get a real projector for mainnet announcement keep your 20% not even weekly high pump just sold my entire stack

Attached: 65113BD4-0653-4225-8268-FFB2F70121C5.png (1334x750, 3.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oBjq-cV2BkI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>mainnet
>our own product
>built on ethereum

lol

why does he always wear the same shirt?

How is this json parser worth $300m?

>>fundamentally
>>fundamentally
>fu>ndamentally
>fundamentally

KEEEEEK just disturbed those around me ahhaha fuck me he said fundamentally a lot. I loved when he followed it up with basically too.

He was nervous for a reason. This is not our usual Sergey. He KNEW this was IMPORTANT info to be dropping. 2 weeks before dropping an important product. Imagine having all of Jow Forums worship you like a cult and constantly churn out memes 2 weeks before youre trying to get institutional investors on board and praying that ethererum doesnt shit itself and fuck up chainlink etc etc

this is how you know there's real money in this and sergey isn't a conman. Conmen are smooth sociopaths and wouldnt matter if the product was there or not (Craig, Justin, CZ etc)

Fundamentally cheese burgers

the product has always been middleware for other systems. Youre a brainlet arent you ?

"COPE THREAD AWARD 2019" IN THE MAKING
>PUT ME IN THE SCREENCAP

Can you link the video where he says this? I wanna laugh too.

MLM tactics.

Fundamentally, no Linkers are dumb as shit.

No grown adult male should own any kind of plaid shirt. Plaid is a feminine design.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oBjq-cV2BkI

I got you fren

Attached: 1540235995517.jpg (450x300, 39K)

You could take anything you can take a cheese burger and deconstruct it to its source

thx fren

cheked

Swing linkers don’t deserve to make it. Fuck yourselves for insulting your savior.

dApps? more like bRapps

>Doubles in a week
>20%
>Highest it has been in over a year
>Not weekly high
Dude, are you even trying to fud?

C O P E
O
P
E

B-Rad IS rad

I've been setting stop losses before every single talk and have made huge gains this way. Everytime he starts talking the price dumps. I put one at 8330 sats today. It got triggered when there was no stream. I panicked and fomo'd back in at 8320 at 10:41, fearing they might announce mainnet and I wouldn't be able to jump back in. 5 minutes later I saw the picture and the masive green candle that followed.