The worst performing coin in the top 10 by FAR

The worst performing coin in the top 10 by FAR.

Attached: 1524930496991.jpg (300x300, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@clearblocks/valuing-bitcoin-and-ethereum-with-metcalfes-law-aaa743f469f6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would fist fuck my own asshole if I could get past the first knuckle.

don't be gay, every alt is performing bad

Won't be for long because Link is going to push it to higher levels, which was always the plan.

by selling link for ETH

nope

Attached: 1528610567032.png (1115x511, 46K)

all in, going to ~$400usd

LINK will enable ETHBull 2.0 by allowing devs to create new more complex Dapps.

It's all coming together, brace yourself for the singularity.

BTC, ETH, LINK, the holy trio.

Attached: crypto.jpg (2048x1536, 693K)

Setting aside Tether for obvious reasons, ETH has more or less performed better than only BNB (Binance FUD too strong), XLM (lmao) and TRX (scam coin).

The only one besides BTC that doesn't have an increase in price with no justification. Slow and steady, not some elaborate kike fueled P&D.

Eth is going to double digits and can’t scale

Imagine being this retarded

Its honestly evidence of clownworld. BNB, XLM and ETH are probably the only coins worth having in the top 10. Everything else is either scam or junk in terms of tech.

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

The markets move as one, just not in sync. Trader jump from one coin to the other. Remember the Q4 2017 rally? BTC went first and then ETH followed with a massive rally.

For starters; take a look at this graph. BTC already reached out to its 0.236 FIB. Sure there is potential to go further, but it WILL be retested as support soon.
Experienced traders will be looking elsewhere and dump on the newbies buying into a massive vertical green candle.

Attached: BTC_fibs.jpg (1689x1038, 524K)

Now take a look at ETH's FIB allignments, yes, there is massive potential in the upside here. Very soon the market will switch to ETH and the ratio that has clearly bottomed out will gain once again.

Merely reaching out to the 0236 FIB like BTC did will place ETH at 400 USD.

Attached: ETH_fibs.jpg (1689x1038, 468K)

Secondly; regarding fair value.

Here is BTC price vs Active Addresses, fair price puts it at ~8000 USD. Guess what, that's where it reached out to over the last couple of days. It's hard to see on this chart right now because the data at the end gets averaged out as we've only been on these levels for a day or so, but you get the point.

Attached: BTC_fair_value.jpg (1200x513, 78K)

Now once again we take a look at the ETH situation. Oh guess what! Fair value puts us right at 400 USD.

Attached: ETH_fair_value.jpg (1199x514, 90K)

Anyone who buys into BTC right now is seriously lacking in perspective and doesn't understand what an overextended rise looks like. Sure, in the long run both will go up, but the right bet right now is ETH.

MOM I DREW THE LINES AGAIN

ridiculously based, fuckin godspeed

>imagine providing no evidence to refute the claim

forreal

wow. very interesting metrics. thanks for that man

Eth follows btc. Except btc pump was fake. So no eth pump.

Do you have some sort of media where we could follow you? You seem to know your shit

Attached: 1513801307823.png (646x720, 14K)

I've lurked from the shadows on Jow Forums since 2015 and will continue to do so.

Thanks anons! Invest wisely.

>spoonfeeding status: denied
Based, but I still want a nibble. I found your "fair value" metric interesting and I am curious how such a value is calculated.

>worst performing coin by FAR
>actually fifth worst (you forgot litecoin)
>literally in the middle
ok.jpg

There's multiple approaches, and this is just one way or data point if you will. Historically price has had a tendency to oscillate around the graph of active users, and combined with the usual TA like Fib levels which often (always) act like stairs when it comes to price advances it can actually provide a pretty good look into the future of prices.

Another interesting one is discussed in this medium post which might interest you: medium.com/@clearblocks/valuing-bitcoin-and-ethereum-with-metcalfes-law-aaa743f469f6

Based skelly man give me money

I'm not a fan of ETH but this is just wrong. Worst performing top 10 this month is Stellar followed by ADA and XRP.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-14_14-53-46.png (1148x406, 55K)

>BNB
>XLM
>not EOS or LTC
imagine being this absolutely retarded

>LTC
halvening priced in.

so...
what youre saying is there's a chance....

BUY ETH!!!
BUY ETH FUVKING RIGHT NOW

bullish

did you really say 'godspeed'? you sound like a christ cuck

You sound like a kike. Fuck off back to plebbit.

Attached: jewafraid.jpg (600x612, 93K)

eth just hasn't had its parabolic move yet, patience youngling

he's correct.
>can't scale
>double digits because ICOs are ETH's main use case and that era is over

spotted the Jow Forums boomer

Matic is doing pretty well desu

What makes me bullish over eth is niger tire fud

Attached: 1555993947019.jpg (1680x818, 131K)

no retard, the situation has changed. that valuation spike for ETH was druven on a use case that does not exist for ETH any longer - ICOs. your meme line analytics are dumb as mongloid mule

Nice flippening

>BTC use cases have increased
while
>ETH main use case has evaporated
show me that in your stupid as fuck graphs you ignorant idiot

The ICO era is just getting started. You're also going to see more and more DAOs come into the picture.

nice refutatuon you did there user... oh that's right, we'll just FACTS as FUD and post a skelly pic instead

Attached: 25FCC324-FC1D-48B3-B092-A9C0EAD1F9AC.jpg (550x467, 57K)

>ICOs are moving to BNB
>ETH tokens are already migrating
>he didn't know

Attached: EEC66899-EBE5-456C-B2B0-BED4C990EA9E.jpg (499x499, 43K)

>BTC use cases have increased
what? btc is losing utility since 2015, you have to go all the way back to 2012 to see growth