Usps said my package was delivered but i didnt get nothing. NIGGERS!!!

this is the first time something like this has /happened when ordering stuff online. what do? i want my shit!! :(

Attached: USPS.jpg (940x400, 355K)

you didn't get nothing? what's the problem then?

i mean i did not get my package!!!

Attached: ragiepepe.png (900x900, 573K)

Bump

can u STOP saying the n word?

Just call your local post office you dingus.

Attached: 1163C544-F3D8-4CA3-85D5-A39FBA96BE3F.png (650x650, 8K)

go back nigger!!!

Attached: pinkwojak.jpg (680x636, 111K)

you are right OP some nigger stole your package. get a security camera and a doorman

You’re unironically SOL. I ship shit for a living and usps won’t help you. Either check with neighbors, contact the company you bought from and if you’re lucky they will help you assuming it’s an inexpensive item. If all else fails and you happen to put it on your credit card, call them and refute the charge and they’ll most likely issue a chargeback assuming you have a good history with them.

checked my camera, no one came.

Check with your neighbors

i checked with some of my neighbors, so far, nohing. it sucks, theres quite a few people that live here, and it would be prety easy for them to just bring my mail over if they got it. hopefully if one of them gets it they do the right thing, most of them are older people with families, doubt theyd want my mail. fuccck.

sometimes it can take a couple days. as they mark it delivered even tho they fucked off early to go get high

Call the place your package is from amazon or whatever. They will track it down or send you another. Its happened to me before.

This

Next step is contacting the company, after that you refute the charge if you used a credit card. How much was the item

i got it, seems like thats what happened. it was less than 130$. i was on the phone to file a case when they delivered the product, those fuckers had me on hold for over 30 minutes..

OP, it was the nognigs!

That pic is wrong
The USPS isnt apart of the government
Hasnt been since the 80s

USPS has GPS in their scanners so they can tell exactly where something was delivered. Go to your post office and they will go back and retrieve it if it was delivered wrong.

Just ask for a POD - Proof of Delivery.

It's still heavily regulated by government, just doesn't operate on tax dollars.

THIS

You didn't need those drugs anyway

nigger nigger na nigger nigger nigger

File a Claim Online
Select to be followed up by Phone
If they do not phone you tomorrow, go to your local brand when you can. Take the tracking number and complain in person.

Happened 3 times to me because my carriers can't read and regularly deliver my shit to the same number a street over, or, one time they didn't feel like carrying it.

Lazy carrier will scan packages in the truck as "delivered", do the hand mail, and then "forget" to deliver the packages. Get a PO Box if you really need it. This shitty happens depending on the neighborhood. My last house had godly mailmen and this one is garbage.

set up cam

Welcome to my personal hell OP. I live in NYC and 90% of the time USPS can't deliver a package because of my apartment's tiny mailbox and the impossibility of leaving the package on the sidewalk in manhattan. I have to spend precious time standing in line at the post office in chinatown. There I have to wait in line with every other NYC resident who can't get their packages delivered, all of us being served by one single old woman who is rummaging around in the back of the building for each individual's package one at a time, taking 5-10 minutes per person. The post office opens at 9 and closes at 5, making it perfectly impossible for anyone with a regular job to go there except for saturday, so all the wagies descend on the building at once.

The other 10% of the time they do leave it and it gets stolen.

lmao damn, that really blows. not sure why anyone would want to live in NYC...

You deserve it for living in Jew York

i ended up getting my package today.

FUCK YOU NIGGER!!!
it was not drugs!!

Yeah, well the city makes it up to me by being full of hot chicks a lot of whom I fuck in my tiny room in my tiny apartment. And I'm happy.

kek

/thread

that means someone stole it. it's up to you to hunt them down now.

As a post office worker this is why we don't give a shit, the people who bitch are literal tendy screeching grugs

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 2.31.04 PM.png (88x82, 19K)

Jesus christ, how long did you wait for? You made this post then got your package two hours later, before 4:15 even.

Sounds like the carrier scanned it delivered by accident at an address earlier up in the route and then brought it to you at your stop. They can't take back a 'delivered' scan, mate.

sign the slip on the back and have them redeliver it to your unsafe sidewalk or somewhere else they can reach. Or tell your landlord to accept parcels in an office or get parcel lockers in the apartment like literally every other apt in the country.
Or buy from Amazon. They are our lord and master and if you get a box from them in most cases we have to leave it.

Of all the options available to you, you come to Jow Forums.

Normies are back. How bull are we boys?

Attached: 1521604614124.jpg (657x527, 36K)

i hope some big random dog comes and bites the shit out of you. you are probably black, or some other tone of brown. fuck off.

Attached: sergeyracist.jpg (500x600, 55K)