As someone that has held from Sibos til now, I could cry. This is it. We are going to make it...

As someone that has held from Sibos til now, I could cry. This is it. We are going to make it. The code had 3 audits and 30 of the biggest cap projects in the bag.

No doubt on this one. We made it, just sit back and collect staking dividends while we live our best lives

Attached: 039CB68C-4759-4B4D-A82C-BB464EF22A5D.jpg (1280x960, 221K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oBjq-cV2BkI
linkpool.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is that idex?

Yes sir Rory is their community manager too

can someone make a list of what each logo is. I don't know half of them

easy 10x from here

>no Swift
>no Microsoft
>no Docusign
>no Axa
>no Salesforce

2 of those before June, 2 other before EOY and the other one... well they will have to follow suit.

boys, it's been a long and rocky road.
not eaten anything other than oatmeal and chicken since SIBOS and I am so. fucking. done
lost some teeth on the way

made a reservation at the best steakhouse in town for 1st of June
fucking finally

Attached: oatz.jpg (1376x774, 113K)

Literally no ones using smart contracts yet you fucking sperg, we still have a long way to go

damn bro . do you think a 5k stack is enough?

A tip: sell the news for the love of god

Seriously, are those logos something big or never-heard crypto companies? I was excepting something a bit bigger

based oatmealbro

Based
We'll never take it for granted as we'll bear the scars of sacrifice forever

your a fucking legend. beer on me if we ever meet up. not on that gay yacht party

rice and beans is cheaper and easier to eat you fucking mong

>muh partnerships
Holy fuck you stinktards are going to get rekt.

ORI. Okay user. Okay.

if you brushed your teeth properly you wouldn't have lost any lmao wtf
God speed marine

Yeah obviously, but this is a big landmark. We've been waiting for mainnet literally forever

Wtf no SWIFT logo??

that's coming in the blog post

LOL JUST ETHEREUM

hahah wheres BTC

wheres hyperledger support

HAHAAHHA i sold half my stack of 10k links at .87 cents when i bought at 35 cents.

anyone who didnt is an emotional fucktard who likes to miss out on EASY GAINS
this should have started singularity and IT DIDNT!!!

ONLY 80 cents

and thats only because literally everything else in crypto is mooning right now.

jesus you all are STUPID FOR NOT SELLING!!!!

i will only FOMO back in if this passes $2.00within the next few weeks.

cheers mate, I'll take you up on it.
not going anywhere near that yacht either.
suck a dick, not gonna be know as beanbro, we got spics for that
unironically chewed on a stone in my oats about half a year ago. doubt a toothbrush could have prevented that

this is so BEARISHHHHHH!!!! iTS SAD

it would have been better if it was just another one of his same old presentations where he stutters

Where we're going, you won't need teeth.

Attached: 5G.jpg (431x431, 29K)

Is this a logo design demo? Literally who in the fuck are any of those companies

Honored that you posted in my thread

> proudly states he'll fomo in at $2, missing a 3x

brilliant, user

We can expect a steady stream of announcements between now and the launch. Also the blog post next week should be big.

Sergey specifically mentioned EOS and TRON in his talk, we can expect those name which will bring a lot of normies attention.

absolutely fucking based marine. good work

Who's this faggot?

Isnt this the guy that starved to death in Alaska? Do you get royalties from that movie

How the fuck did you lose teeth?

who are you I don't know what this is about

read the thread fag

Singularity after the blogpost!

Yeah ok m8.

Yeah because he omitted microsoft and swift from his industry presentation as a gift to Jow Forumss stinky linkies.

Based,

The annoucement was Chainlink for Ethereum. SWIFT will be using one of the other chains he mentioned in the talk.

Yeah he just kept that news for a tweet or something.

I think it's pretty safe to say LINK is heading into top 10 in the next 6 months. Coupled with a alt bull market this could easily mean $10 bil market cap. We ARE going to make it.

I think it's even safer to go back and read linkies saying the exact same thing 2 years ago. I guess it's just a new batch, same delusions.

Be careful with that first steak bro, after not eating beef for a long time you can get a bad stomachache from it

Been holding since right after Sibos dump :^)

Press F for cancer user. He bought hoping to get enough so his family could pay off their home if he didn't make it. It's odd, he wasn't the only one. I know we had a couple cancer survivors too. Last I heard he broke 1k. Not much but if his family can hold out a little longer he might have done it

>Announced partners
Meaning there are some yet to be announced. Maybe in the medium post next week

larp

>A bunch of literal who logos
>We made it

Lurk more obvious newfaggot. Fucking newfags I swear.
>inb4 b-but I was here before /b/

wow a bunch of literal who’s nice!

>EOS and TRON

where? I just watched it all(a second time today) and didn't hear it
timestamp?

okay it's in the beginning somewhere, not really meaning what you said tho

WAIT WAIT WAIT

chainlink is a fucking token on ETH???

Attached: walter.png (581x381, 319K)

dude you are real ? i thought you are just a fuckin meme. God speed user, best of luck. Don't let devils get to you, and make you sell prematurely/on dump/on fud etc.
While we are on it, and I feel inspired to write this. There was some user, couple of weeks ago he was larping about big projects will be announced after small/smaller projects/startups will test the network.

Why they announced Etherum only mainnet ? How the fuck did he knew that. Microsoft is working on BTC, and couple of bigger players will do aswell.

For etherum user bigger projects, smaller fish will test the water first.

Fuck i don't even remember name of the thread, or got warosu link, but If you read it by some chance, you are not forgotten.

Attached: snitch.jpg (767x431, 28K)

this is how legends are made

Attached: IMG_20190514_154712.jpg (1148x916, 396K)

holy fucking kek, based marine

we're all gonna make it.

Attached: 1557095595210.jpg (640x823, 100K)

Can someone tell me is $1000/LINK even possible?

With 350,000,000 supply cap, if we assume only 50% of that is circulating and not staked,, then $1,000/LINK token equates to a market cap of 175 Billion. Am I doing the math right?

I can think of at least a handful of companies worth more than that. But for a company/network that is essentially a data courier providing data to other companies?

Any thoughts? Is $1000 just a meme or realistic?

Attached: 1557846662284.jpg (765x670, 232K)

And screenshotting this for when we all make it. It's going to be fucking glorious.

Attached: 1557771144180.jpg (680x591, 393K)

Marketcap is a meme.
Someone already sold link for $9999.
What we don't have is liquidity.
Supply will dry because people will try to lock their link in nodes.
And Swift and other major partners will get the tokens for free but they won't dump , they will pump the price so their competitors have to buy Link at a premium so they can't actually compete.
I think that part was already settled from the start. My guess is that big players will only announce once the network is already established and Link is double digits, that's when the $1000 Eoy meme comes to life. My guess around 2022-25

Can I stake with no technical knowledge?

It’s been quite the journey folks. That’s all I can say. We really went through it. Congratulations to everyone who studied hard and held through all the FUD.

Knowledge is power.

your perception is limited to that which you can only comprehend. If we wish to see that which we see you must look deeper, both into yourself and that which surrounds you, only then will you truly understand.

Attached: 1491484278098.jpg (320x320, 21K)

Attached: Chain Link train brakes.jpg (1009x664, 51K)

Yes if you join a staking pool like Linkpool.
linkpool.io/

Sup guys

Held since Oct 17 and built up big bags since then. Been in 3 different jobs in that time. I knew about Bitcoin since 2011-12 due to Silk Road and Jow Forums + /b/, and even had a normie base account when it first launched but never bought any substantial amounts.

Feels like this maybe my ticket after missing the boat on the last escape voyage. Been a hilarious 18 months of madlad banter. Did any of you guys post in the now pretty much dead ChainLink slack in the Dec 17 run?

Im one of the linkpool crowdfund contributors also to make sure I didn't miss out this time.

It is going to be a fun few weeks.

Attached: IMG_2136.jpg (1280x1780, 858K)

We will see this face on a Times Square billboard soon.

Attached: D01fbhyXQAcc_yC.jpg (1114x897, 42K)

Attached: 1469683511805.jpg (732x972, 382K)

good luck oatmeal bro

Attached: 1476916210594.jpg (518x518, 137K)

Hello fren, nobody responded to You, so I will. Idgaf about Linkpool, I hold LINK, missed investing in BTC early , hopped in on 2017 feb, cashed out mid summer like a retard, and went all-in Link. If that shit doesn't revolutionize the space, nothing will.

Attached: 1517932791499.jpg (1200x832, 129K)

Went all in Link in 2018, with the lowest buys around 17cents.

I feel like crying. All the waiting. It's nearly fucking over.

fuck you deserve it link marine

>etharemit is listed
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: user-9.jpg (400x398, 57K)

Neither tron or eos use solidity, sergey hasnt a fucking clue.

Should I wait for main net for this shit to dump so I can throw some cash in? I've never actually paid attention to a main net release but I wouldn't mind getting in

Oatmealanon
>New fag

Today feels almost surreal. I’m sure I’m alone when I say keeping up with this project and reading through all the discussions over the past two years has been a big chunk of my life. Fuck yes and Sergey and team are beasts.

Lmao he says this with no proof. The delusion is real.

Just think about it. Wouldn't it make sense to show off your most important partnerships during one of the BIGGEST BLOCKCHAIN EVENTS OF THE YEAR. WHY THE FUCK WOULD HE SAVE THE NEWS FOR A BLOG POST?? good you're fucken retarded

*not alone

Have fun with leaky gut. Maybe in a few years you'll learn that your health is worth more than all the money in the world.

see my post.

To keep a stable price. The legacy partners he wants to work with won't want to see crazy price swings, misinformation, delusions, etc. The undue media attention would not help his sales pitch. Stable price = stable project in their minds.

love you

Swift is a done deal dipshits, they most likely own a huge portion of Link. Why you think Sergey got invited to all those events showing up in a flannel shirt. Swift is Banks, Banks make money. Watch and see what happens....

It just dawned on me its actually real. All the countless nights spent researching, the dots, the memes, the brainlet tier fud, the actual fud, the 50cent npc cycles, the dumps, the bleeds, the pumps, the boredom, the waits, the literal whos, the once every two year public project updates, the fucking anxiety, the constant back and forth mental games running in my mind if this is all just delusion.....
its fucking happening tonight for real soon frens. Im actually crying rn fuck.

We'll all remember this talk 5 years from now. Landmark day for Link, and industry as a whole

Assblaster: You do not have FOMO. You think this makes you strong. It makes you weak.

Oatmeal user: Why?

Assblaster: How can you accumulate faster than possible, HODL longer than possible without the most powerful impulse of the spirit: the fear of missing out.

Oatmeal user: I do fear missing out. I fear waging in here, while my coin pumps, and there's no neets there to run nodes.

Assblaster: Then make the accumulation.

Oatmeal user: How?

Assblaster: As the user did. Without a mainnet release date. Then FOMO will find you again

I’m addicted to Sergeys stinky musk! How much link for Sergey seed? I want to be pregnant.

Attached: DAE51822-AEB7-4846-9C6A-2E4089439FE1.jpg (331x210, 14K)

Don't we still have a year until the 2020 halvening to complete the bullrun? Everything will be glorious but this is only the beginning. That being said it will be a comfy year of gains

0+0=0

Attached: 1527668372420.jpg (840x610, 193K)

God speed oatmealbro.

>suck a dick, not gonna be know as beanbro, we got spics for that
kek, you're larping or unironically retarded, you'd have more link and be in better health if you went with rice and beans. When you're unexpectedly in the hospital as your doctor is discussing the chronic conditions you've developed from long-term malnutrition you can revel in the fact that at least you're dedicated to your own meme.

Yep, BTC moon + LINK moon

2020 will be the wildest year of our lives

Attached: 1557082879960.png (1200x1200, 276K)

you can pretend to be retarded somewhere else you salty xrp nigger, 99 billion supply kike scam coin after 7+ years

they're already partnered with microsoft and swift, you're such a jealous cuck lmao

bro we don't care about how retarded you are lmao gtfo and go to your shitcoin containment thread

you're gonna eat so much cro, you npc's with sub 90 IQ always do

Is papyal in too? saw it on Sergeys youtube presentation

Love you dude take it easy stay healthy

Saved