Been in crypto since 2011

>been in crypto since 2011
>still fucking broke
you need money to make money Jow Forums, always remember that.

all of the stories about people investing 1k and now they're millionaires are all lies. i've been in crypto since BEFORE mtgox went down and i still haven't come anywhere close to making it. my earliest btc wallet is 2011, i was here throughout eth and all of the other coins that were shilled heavily on biz. bought eth at like 8usd but sold of course, the first time it went to $12 everyone thought that was the end back then. needless to say the only way you're really going to make it is if you can afford to dca about 3-4k per month every month without fail, which just isn't possible for most people nor was it possible for me. if you work some nice tech job getting paid 130k per year then yeah, you'll make it but most people working just a regular job will not make it now, and (like me) probably wouldn't have even made it if they were in crypto since 2011. don't believe the memes desu, you'll end up wasting valuable time like i did thinking i'm gonna one day somehow become wealthy with crypto

now brb while i kms

Attached: 82.jpg (900x1200, 90K)

sounds like you have weak hands lmao git gud

Attached: 45.jpg (600x337, 62K)

you can't not have weak hands unless you're already well off financially desu

Based and Truthpilled. Back then you could buy 50-100 bitcoins easily but now those days are long long over. Everything you said is correct, money makes money, we are doomed to a life of wagecucking.

Some people turn milions into 0, nothingness others turn thousands into milions,you decide which one you are

>lmao git gud
you have to go back underaged redditard.

>invest 6k
>reach 500k crypto at peak 2018

just be yourself

>imagine believing this
You're actually just NOT built to make it. You're a run-of-the-mill lemming who could never make smart decisions. 1k investment can change someones life in crypto. If you couldn't do it for yours given that amount of time you've had than newsflash: You're the problem, not crypto.

you CAN'T, those are all feel good memes from old movies and boomer turns of phrase - they are meaningless. the truth is you either have the money to risk or you don't, and if you don't then you can't play, you aren't in the game = you don't make it.

now of course if you're financially well off
prior to btc then you're all good and can just sit and hold and nothing comes up where you might have to spend or not be able to buy this week/month, etc.

simply wrong. you just fell hook line and sinker for the memes of get rich through crypto. i'm not saying there aren't rare cases where someone just punted money into a shitcoin and it mooned but it's not the norm. you can only make it through crypto if you're already wealthy. i'm not a full retard, 2011 is a long time ago and especially in crypto years

you literally had 8 years to learn programming (even something easy like web development would pay 70k+ after a few years) and you chose to do nothing

you deserve nothing

I’m well off now because I took huge risks.
I have made and lost hundreds of thousands in property, startups and now also crypto.

Enjoy the ride. If you wanna be rich you gotta be ready to be broke - don’t forget where your from.

how is it my fault if i'm low iq? or even average iq? gtfo faggot, you didn't work hard to be smart you were just born it. now i'm not complaining about that anyway, that's life

>Take out $5k personal loan
>make 10k within a week
>pay back loan
>holy shit
>10k turns into 80k

those are all lines from shitty hollywood business movies selling dreams

not realistic, never happened

Tell me where are you right now in Life
>>Hope>Cope>Rope
?

broke>joke>rope

Weak hands. Move along.

Stop the LARP

Attached: 0.jpg (178x201, 16K)

bitcoin was at like 50 cents in 2011. it went up like 4 MILLION percent. even at current prices you would still be up over 1.5 MILLION percent. you couldve turned $100 into $1.6 million just by doing nothing. how the fuck are you stil broke OP??? not ven to mention all the other shitcoins that went up gazillions of percent.

everything is easy with hindsight see above post
i was a wagie then and i'm a wagie now fuck this gay earth
things come up unexpectedly

dude you seriously got a shit attitude. as user above said you had seven years to get something going. learn coding, online marketing or whatever. theres tons of money out there if youre hungry enough to get it. with this kinda attitude youll probably still be broke another seven years down the road.

You took huge risks and you have terrible risk management, you just got lucky. You are the 0.01% for every one of you who made it with this strategy, there are 10000 who lose everything.

Maybe you started with 100 which was your entire networth and then you turned it into 100k and even later it mooned into 1MM.

But, at that point when it was 100k, you had 100% of your NW in crypto. That is extremely shitty risk management. If you continue with the same strategy, you will lose everything sooner or later.

One of the richest crypto millionaires in my country held 1 million in eth, when it was like $7. He held and held and sold with a massive profit later. He still got extremely lucky and is basically stupid af for risking financial independence for a small chance to get rich as fuck.

oof

nah i wont desu if i'm still broke next year i'm gonna kill myself haha but unironically memes aside :)

One of the few honest people left on biz

True crypto millionairs can be fit in a single bar.

if you're risk averse then you'll never make it

you have to accept risk and let risk mold you and finally when you are fearless you will have an edge over everyone else in this game

Not everyone gets to win or "make it" OP
people like you are the ones who have to get cucked and remain poor so others can make it. Can't help being born with low IQ, gotta make the best out of what you have. You have a job, so why don't you take a personal loan and just risk it all? considering the alternative of you an heroing in a year, this seems like a good approach.

>believing IQ means anything

alright, stop biting this stupid bait everyone

Attached: g635lhkchav21.jpg (1514x621, 56K)

nah, you have to be able to have enough to risk but enough to also forget about. it wasn't "risk" necessarily the same way for an early adopter like Ver or someone as the same "risk" to me. they were already relatively well off - they still risked of course but even if it went the other way they wouldn't have been destitute

well it does. if you have low iq you're fucked, no one decides if they're born with high iq or even average iq. when you call someone stupid you're basically discriminating on the terms of something which is out of their control - like any other "ism" you hear about. obviously that's tough luck if you happen to be a low iq retard but it's true. to think an average joe could somehow become a vitalik-esque figure by some miraculous "hard work" is delusional and peak COPE
its unfair but thats nature

>Huge risk
>7years could have turned a few hundreds in millions, doing NOTHING

stfu nigger, you prob would have bought a car with the first couple thousands if you invested

You have nothing and you deserve nothing

>been in crypto since 2011
>didn't sell
now it's a fucking money tree, kek

crypto has 1000x since you started, if you were longing crypto and haven't made it by now you have done something seriously wrong because the statistics have given you a 99.99% win rate since then

yes i fucked up and had to cash out for various reasons, i know. i was young and stupid but at the time holding would have been the unwise financial decision on my part. only now years later is it the opposite

I'm saying that if you just bought and sold randomly and been in for even 10% of that time horizon you would have made it by now

it's probably not even far off from the truth to say i must be one of the only people that didn't make it from this time period. i probably made 10k from crypto total from next to nothing but unfortunately for me that 10k would have probably been millions if i didn't have to cash out when i did, for the reasons i had to
i'm glad others made it but i fell through the cracks desu, such is life
anyway

Lol niger tire cope

Im in since early 2017 started with 3.5k now I have 245k (490k at peak)....

This is correct I do have comfy life, my own house,cars and shit payed of so i literally CAN aford to lose all meme money...

I love how smart you newfags are about btc 2009-2019you all would jsut hold and get rish lol literraly NOONE knewed how big it would become and i pomise you you would sold at 10$ or something when pile of money on table becomes to big

Attached: 1540835656867s.jpg (125x115, 2K)

Thank you oldfag, for your wisdom

>Samurai Pizza Cats reaction pic
Wasn't fucking expecting ever seeing that.

The only people who got legitimately rich off buttcoin, bought it for a dollar and never sold because they are weird libertarians or lost their passcodes. Nobody has hands that strong.

it really is easy with hindsight

ur dumbass would of probably sold from couple of cents to couple of bucks... i know i would of and 99.9% of ppl would to

Same here OP, but i came in 2012...

i saw them everything, BTC,ETH,XMR you name it.. ivested into them all but sold for pajeet-tier profits, i really made like 200$ from them... i had like 50BTC once.

now im trying to make it but still im broke AF, heavily on debt because i fomoed in at 2017... people laughing at me because im loser ...if they only knew how bad things were.. they would killed themselves....

Attached: 4ace869c.jpg (601x601, 46K)

I'm lazy and stupid yet I made it. Been in since 2011 as well, buying btc and ltc from anons on here. Bought eth at 90cents solely because it was shilled so fucking much on here. Hell I even gave away 5 BTC when they were 500$ each to a friend just so I wouldn't be so bored trading alone.

If you don't consider every single dollar you put into crypto as instantly lost and not part of your available funds anymore you are absolutely fucking retarded and deserve naught but misfortune and poverty. This is coming from someone who only made 20K a year during his prime crypto investment phase.

>Huge risk
>7years could have turned a few hundreds in millions, doing NOTHING
YOU ARE LITERALLY TOO FUCKING STUPID TO UNDERSTAND WHAT I SAID
did you invest 100 and the next day you woke it up it was millions? NO
it went like this:
>100
>1000
>500
>10k
>100k 1MM+

ALSO, your initial investment DOES NOT MATTER! every day you keep holding is the equivalent of "initially investing" this same sum in the market

>stfu nigger, you prob would have bought a car with the first couple thousands if you invested
I am whiter than you, and I have never owned a car

>You have nothing and you deserve nothing
I have more than you

Why? If your initial investment is money you can afford to lose then you simply don't sell, ever. I've gone from $800 to $10,000 since December 2017 and all I did was not fucking sell and continue to find ways to accumulate without putting more fiat in.

yeah but something will come up (or it did for me) and i had to cash out because it was the unwise decision (back then) to NOT do this
obviously with hindsight it is the opposite

ill confess as well started with $4k since about 2014 when i was a wagie

this was my portfolio once, and almost a million in deceember 2017

now im at 8k and its all stuck on binance.
you dont make any money UNTIL YOU CASH OUT
i never casehd out ONCE!!!!

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-10-13 at 11.10.41 AM.png (140x287, 28K)

binance wont exit scam desu, it really is just maintenance after the hack no doubt
binance exit scam would be bad for all of crypto

>OPs face when he missed out multiple on a once in a opportunities to be free from financial shackles, but instead sought instant gratification and sold his future children’s inheritance for $3 gain

I’d neck myself too, user.

Attached: 257F07B4-8D17-4C96-91EF-3D159F3966B6.jpg (508x635, 66K)

>i never casehd out ONCE!!!!

Unirocally same, peak was over 3M, current is just under 500K heh.

pretty true, ever since the newspaper has been printed you hear of all the winners instead of most losers, not saying that you wouldn't hear news about losers, but naturally since humans are drawn to attention its a very high ratio of people jerking off to their pride and posting about their winnings online to people who lose and you are never heard from

thats not what happened. i was broke to begin with so i had to cash out several times when i didn't even want to

Dude you literally puted more than you can lose thats all.....

I when i started wiht crypto i had 300k$ networth 10k$ in cash and only puteed 3.5k$ in.

Now i have 245k$ in crypto and dont give fuck if I lose it.

Not giving a fuck makes hands strong.

Attached: 1542662242872.jpg (126x97, 2K)

i know that was what i was trying to say. thats what i meant by you need money to make money
if i already had money i wouldn't have sold

I know 2 people irl that quit their wagecuck jobs after becoming crypto millionaires, they risked tens of thousands in 2016 and early 2017 but I'm sure there are plenty more out there

The chances of you knowing 2 people irl that made millions from this are close to zero. You do realize that for every 1 person who makes millions 1000 people lose $1000

he might live in sf or something

>bitcoin was at like 50 cents in 2011
For the majority of 2011, thats just incorrect. I popped in the bitcoin forums in June 2011, it was $10/coin, went up to $30 creating bagholders, then bled to $2 over a year.

Before the bitcoin newscycle of 2011, it was low but also no one was there. Once bitcoin got some press, it worked its way up immediately. Only the most autistic people could have ever bought it below $1.

it was cheap desu. i remember parity with the dollar doing rounds in news and tech blogs etc, parity with the dollar was probably the point that a lot of people realised they could make serious from it

I'm in software dev so I'd say my chances are higher because I'm around more nerdy and well paid people, they'll probably more likely to be in crypto than the average public.
Nah I live in Canada, both of them are software devs, I worked with one of them and the other lives in the US.
I had the same manager as the 1st guy and they were shocked when he sent his resignation email because he was only in his early 30s kek

You need the right plays. Since my time starting in 2017 there were several plays you could make in a row to end up at 1 million.

oh fair enough makes sense then given your job
> they were shocked when he sent his resignation email because he was only in his early 30s kek
thats the dream desu

the chances of that happening are very slim

I know 1. My sister knows 1.

1 guy took out a second mortgage for ltc way back in the day.

Second guy was spending half of his paychecks on ETH the moment he could all the way to 35 dollars each.

Even then, the following problems arise:
>actually cashing out
>timing the top
>20-50% taxes
In the end, you would have had to make like 2 million to end up with 1

Take a small risk and buy some 0xbtc.
Load up on Dogecoin.
Get some chainlink.
Do SOMETHING
Stop CRYING

I don't deny that but I hit a 10x twice in that timeframe. Once with ADA and once with XVG. I ended up rebuying ADA though after the "dump" but then it dumped another 90% lol

yeah 2017 had a lot of opportunities, I got into about 10 ICOs that all at least doubled the ETH I put in. Unfortunately there was always a cap so I couldn't double up each time. My biggest regret is missing the ICX and binance ICO, I was on the landing page for each one but was too lazy to get into them.
ye that's the dream
based
Both of the guys I know got most of their gains from buying ETH early. The guy I worked with did ICOs, trading, and mining. The other guy I knew got lucky with a few altcoin trades.

but are you op?

FUCK YOU NIGGER

no i am

And you missed the last chance for a 1000X right?

Attached: DdGZh9HWsAA5bSd.png (875x1010, 396K)

OP is unironically either a degenerate gambler or has the fucking weakest hands on the planet

Been in crypto since 2015 and total investment no more than like $2k. Portfolio is at $20k & $50k at high.

If you been in since 2011 or 2012 with nothing to show for it, you are a brainlet... sorry anons Mother Nature is cruel.

wrong
try reading the thread

I went from $40 to $27k (didnt cash out) and now im back to 2K. Been here since 2015.

I was in bitcoin in early 2012, had at least over 5,000 at one time.

Long story short I'm a degenerate and blew most of it on drugs. Once it hit $100, I bawked at paying that much for a bitcoin.

Yes, I'm a retard.

I feel your pain. One of the reasons I'm basically out of crypto now is the physiological barrier for entry is higher for me too now because I bought at literally below a dollar and just above. Now for a dollar I get 0.000000001 or whatever. It feels like I'm a fucking retard. Can't bring myself to do it, i'm op btw if id changed

I invested 10k, about my whole life savings into crypto... I was a dishwasher at the time as a hail mary because I was pretty much in that state of mind where I was 50-50 on killing myself so I had nothing to lose. Did a bunch of shit moves and still ended up with over 1 million in 2017. I cashed out in January because I traded on gdax / coinbase which reports 1099b's and I was scared it was going to collapse and then I won't have money to pay crypto-crypto taxes and I was gonna be in debt... and then it actually did collapse so that was a thrill.

The money actually bought my happiness as stupid and shallow as that sounds. I bought a cool car, clothes, cut my hair. I made music, I painted, I started going out. I found a really good opportunity to start a physical business and it's been going really well. I started to unlock latent abilities, I hand built a machine that changes the game in that industry. Fun / interesting people started to come in to my life because I have real nice vibe to me now, I no longer believe the "all normies are npcs" meme. I'm starting to get told that this or that woman is interested in me. I read this book called "psycho-cybernetics" by maxwell maltz, a plastic surgeon who describes a radical change in personality or abilities following a change in appearance in some people. The people that this phenomenon occurred to were the people who had shifts in their internal self image. Well this happened to me except because of money. I guess the point of the book is that you don't NEED the external thing, you can get there by doing a bunch of mental gymnastics. But for me the money was like a pill that made me feel "good enough" instantly.

I didn't even hold all the way through the bear and still only turned $3K into $10K.

kill me.

Well at least someone made and that is inspiring, desu.
>I read this book called "psycho-cybernetics" by maxwell maltz, a plastic surgeon who describes a radical change in personality or abilities following a change in appearance in some people
Sounds interesting. Probably true. The thing is though: The money was just the catalyst that allowed you to change drastically in the short space of time. Your physical appearance probably did change drastically when you made money as well. Less worry, more good experiences, etc. Money gives you confidence because you know that no matter what happens you have the ability to do whatever you want (within reason) anyway, no matter what else happens. I've noticed also that when people start doing well for themselves overtime you can notice a visible difference physically because they are sleeping well, eating well, exercising (sometimes), etc etc. Basically I'm in the position you were before you made it. Thx for the book rec

..and yeah you can probably achieve the same peace of mind thing through some buddhism-tier mental gymnastics and lifestyle change but that itself would require possibly a lifetime of effort and even then it's not the same thing since we live in a world governed by money. If you don't have money you lose and your life will be shit, and that's as simple as it can be

You just made some dipshit decisions.

Never gamble with money you are afraid to lose. Toss money you wont need into investment. If you lose, you lose but you’ll live. If you make a decent return then you put that away and search for the next opportunity

Never forget the following:

Generating wealth is not a result of making money, but of keeping one’s rents low. Low rents = more savings, more savings = more investment opportunities

AND INFLATION IS RENT

So simply aim to overcome inflation and you’re making it

almost all billionaires and people who made it were;
not rich -> very rich -> broke -> super rich

you either take the risk or live safe. you only have one life. i would take the risk.

More like:
Above average > Rich > Average > Super rich
Basically every "self-made" billionaire borrowed money from their parents. Musk, Bezos, Zuck, et al. This is probably the same for millionaires too

You fucking dipshit faggotnigger if you’re born broke af then save and pass on to your children. Thats how wealth is created. Fuck.

No shit, I'm not saying they were wrong to do that. I'm trying to do that myself. It's no different than being born with good genetics

Really you respond to the faggotnigger post but not the rent post you low iq baiting son of a whore i hope you die broke and homeless while your kids fuck niggers and destroy your heritage

That's a bit too far man. What's your problem?
I read your post and reflected on it for a brief moment and did realise I am in a terrible situation low rent-wise, yes.. but what can you do? I wouldn't have this problem if I held my crypto in 2011 which I had to cash out to pay rent and other things with to begin with because I am poor and that was my point in the post below re the being already wealthy and then after that you can afford to play, but not before

People on biz lack patience, which is why they gamble on coins in the first place. Btw, you can save 4 figures a month on a regular job if you sacrifice comfort.

Attached: 1557267337665.jpg (593x593, 125K)

Are you fucking retarded. I've half assedly been "investing" since february in shit coin swings and have turned $1000 into $15000 already

I'm currently holding MATIC for a quick 2-3x over the next few days and holding LINK for the 5x mid long, BAT for 1 year+ and a HOLO suicide bag as well as NANO. This combo with a tiny bit of swingning will have me 50k by end of year, then do that 2 more times and ill be millionare

No fuck you you fucking whore im gonna cast a hex on you with my blood-drawn hexagram and curse your kids to be nigger lovers unless you spread your feces on your doorway

Fucking whore you mother of fucking shit you slut bait harder ill rape your future fuck

Im sorry i didnt mean it i just bought some really fucking good coke and was mad that you didn’t want to make it, that you just swallow all these black pills. You may never be rich but you’ll make it if you just continue reflecting.

Best of luck to you but i need a handjob so off to the massage parlor

wagecuck

>miraculous "hard work" is delusional and peak COPE
meh. just be completely obsessed to the point of mental retardation and social dysfunction. if you're not willing to make that small sacrifice, then whatever.

I like the energy

I'm TRYINNNNNNNGGGGGGG

Yeah so do I. And got goxxed. Like many.

This really doesn't suprise me.

I suspect some of these scams are promoted by companies that support various coins or stocks.
You can observe similar for example if you read "mgtow" or "game dating" 90% of that content is about as legitimate as radical feminism.

Clown world and the internet is almost a scam.

Gonna give that a listen bro. Any tips on cashing out?

Child

Attached: 1556081199799.jpg (1200x675, 91K)

Depends on your living situation. I work full time but my wage is low so and rent so high that I'm eternally cucked by shekelberg basically living month to month in an unbreakable cycle of toil and despair which you can't opt out of unless you somehow invest in digital coins with perfect timing and balls of steel while avoiding jeetscam and bad short term decisions

I sympathize with your excuse about being too poor to just hail mary on your Bitcoin investment, but desu you also lacked the imagination or critical thinking to at least conceive of a future where Bitcoin would appreciate 100%, 1000%, 10000%, etc., as I am SURE you could've just left 10-20 of your Bitcoin you bought in 2011 in cold storage and all but written it off as a $20 loss UNLESS it did the unthinkable, which it did.
But do you have the imagination to believe it could go to 100k in another 8 years? Put your money in BTC and keep it there faggot.