Remember?

remember?

Attached: logo.jpg (500x250, 44K)

Still got my 10k jibbies. Gonna be rich!!

I will never sell my 50k. Suck on my cock, Jow Forums. Don't even give a shit if it goes to 0.

Same, can't wait...

I got scamel'd by these sandniggers

wa'alaykum as-salām infidels may the father of small smells bless you and special bless long forgotten wallet user. efendi the dogs may bark but the caravan moves on as our journey to the promised jibrel land goes forth.
The man laughs with his heart the woman her mouth and the desert chubby boy his eyes lets feast together efendi in our serene contentment. A fat woman in winter is better than a blanket rise rise jibrellites a house divided cannot stand do not forget us buy buy special special price ilā al-liqā'

Attached: jibrel.gif (100x100, 32K)

Yeah I remember warning biz not to trust sand niggers with anything. Then it came out that the guy behind this previous experience was selling bouncy houses in Kuwait....

based and sandpilled

Attached: 1527858574646.jpg (600x505, 275K)

checked

Attached: 1527706765586.jpg (1808x906, 578K)

The strangest thing about the whole thing is that business is booming for them it just doesn't translate at all to the token price though.

God damn I missed you user

That's precisely why tokenomics matter.

How about this scam for 80 cents a piece so Versace guy can get paid and jump straight into his hotel room snorting coke with 5/10 asian midget hookers

Attached: amb.png (762x319, 16K)

Fuck you. Im financially destroyed because of these 2. Literally claiming bankruptcy.

it actually makes me mad that I share this board with retards who bought this sand nigger scam

I forgot all about this scam up until this morning when I was having a shower.
Where's my money Talal?

Bro I didn't bought or shilled this, fudded this with proper points and even made small project to educate Jow Forums then. You didn't listen so that's on you.

Attached: lesson3.png (1898x899, 216K)

so who the hell is fucking with the token on bibox
whats their endgame

Attached: 1517788020436.jpg (500x333, 68K)

rule no.1 is dont risk what you cant afford to lose

JNT has just as good tokenomics as every other shitcoin that is used for network transaction fees, ETH included.

>JNT has just as good tokenomics as every other shitcoin that is used for network transaction fees, ETH included.
Wow you really will insist on losing money until it's all gone won't you. Damn that's pretty grim user

You should learn how to debate a point rather than just make smart arsed comments

I remember telling you idiots that you were going to lose all your money in this arab shitcoin