tfw you missed the biggest opportunity in 2009-2011 instead of buying and mining Bitcoin you were buying and playing...

> tfw you missed the biggest opportunity in 2009-2011 instead of buying and mining Bitcoin you were buying and playing FUCKING video games.
> tfw you missed every opportunity of interacting with every girl you’ve met in high-school/college
> tfw you are now 24 yo Kissless Virgin trying to cope in front of everyone around you that you didn’t succeed of having any relationship with any girl and you don’t know how to talk to them.
> tfw Bitcoin is your last resort in this life
I’m user and I’m the Kissless Virgin who will never sell until I make it and have a waifu either I die buying or bobo die selling.
DO YOU HEAR ME BOBO I WONT SELL FUCK YOU

Attached: acceptance.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

I have $23.5k I need to know should I buy 3 BTC right now or should I DCA?

Just buy a fraction of BTC.

Bitcoin mining costs just has much money has actual mining.

Maybe the real gainz was the games we played.

I already bought at 3K I have 2 BTC I WONT SELL EVER

you don't even know pain
i have 00000000000000000000000000000 crypto after all of this, 7 years of grinding for nothinggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

i could have been set for life but instead i'm a fucking wagie for life

fuck this gay earth im gonna sudoku next year if still poor

Attached: 0.jpg (178x201, 16K)

Attached: sadpepe.gif (312x252, 152K)

You forgot
>tfw when you missed the 2019 bullrun

>I met a gypsy and she hipped me to some life game
>To stimulate then activate the left and right brain
>Said, "Baby boy, you only funky as your last cut
>You focus on the past, your ass'll be a 'has-what'"
>That's one to live by or either that's one to die to
>I try to just throw it at you, determine your own adventure [user]
You can't judge your past self with present knowledge. It'll never be fair and more importantly it'll never improve your current lot in life. Look forward, user. The Golden Bull Run is sprawled before us like a concubine. Get yours now; the past will never return the effort you put into it, but the future will.

The absolute state of millenials..
Life is more than money.

How many times are you gonna post this fucken thread?

Jesus Christ.....

I won’t buy fuck you

Attached: F22B7B25-585C-4477-B74E-A6685B9B7090.png (770x775, 304K)

sorry about that, wojak. just always keep in mind all that shit you feel like missing out on isn't half as good as you imagine it to be. i've fucked 8/10 and 9/10 whores in highschool and thought it was boring because i didn't get the 10/10s. everyone is always unsatisfied with what he has. also sex isn't that nice most of the time, when you're unlucky and get the chicks that put no effort in it. whatever happens you'll always feel like missing out

Attached: 1553551014209.png (552x524, 76K)

life isn't about money if you have money
life is about money if you don't have money

anyway i know where crypto is going which is why i'm so pissed now desu, i'm just on the sidelines watching aka the ultimate crpyto cuck lol

clown world desu, maybe i was an asshole in a past life

>24
Lmao wait until you're 30 and any girl you grew up with is already out of the equation because they all hit the wall. At least you can pick yourself up and meet those girls again with shared history (I did. Banged 2 high school friends years after high school, a year of fun with 1 other). Once you hit 29/30 all your old connections mean nothing

How are you supposed to mine or buy bitcoins at 14 tho? You couldn't even buy a pack of candy unless you ask daddy, how are you going to convince him to spend 100 bucks on 100 mysterious coins that may become a huge thing 8 years later, let alone a energy draining PC full of high end gpus?

what kind of grinding? this looks like an old wallet you used to buy drugs with, i've had that too

DCA is a meme, there are much better strategies.

why don't you just buy now? the bull market hasn't even take off in full force yet

Go all in if you honestly think bitcoin will NEVER be cheaper than it is now. Otherwise DCA.

just grinding for crypto since i cant really afford it now but back then i could. my job didn't change but the price of crypto has obviously
i never bought drugs i'm just a fucking retard and had unexpected things come up like emergencies and had to cash out for various reasons

too expensive for me, i'm priced out of the market
whats the point of buying $200 a month now? ship has sailed

Why didn't you just hold. I don't understand

Not him but how long does it take Coinbase to process a new account? I'm pretty sure I lost my old account and have a different bank and everything now anyway? Same question about Paxos really, since I'm expecting a slight dump tonight and want to be able to but in tomorrow.

>hold your digital coin that could very well go to 0 tomorrow or pay rent
desu, if i was already financially stable back then and didn't live so close to the edge metaphorically speaking then i'd have been unironically a millionaire by now probably 20 times over, but things come up

2011 was fucking early all things considered

what do you mean by "grinding for crypto"? mining?
sorry about that fren, you're right, it's too late to get filthy rich with those amounts. but if you're lucky and btc stays cheap for another 1-2 years you could use those 22 every month and get a nice car in a few years or a down payment if you're in debt like americucks

200*

i wasnt mining i was just buying crypto because i thought it was cool and still do think that
but only now the price has drastically changed where as my wage hasn't kek
i'm not mad though, shit happens
at least i was a part of it i suppose

lol this is retarded

200 a month into crypto is more than enough to absolutely make it

Attached: 1547348811098.jpg (462x400, 45K)

This post is the biggest sell signal

dont remind me

Attached: feel.jpg (1600x900, 77K)

How many times are you going to make these threads

Holy shit user, a OutKast reference I like you already!!! That’s is to true. Rosa parks!