Free fallinggggg

Yeah I’m free fallingGggg

Attached: F3E0FBC3-FD82-4015-A209-4B04192EFE40.png (750x1334, 705K)

Down down down to the bottom of the sea

based. what app is that?

zoom out and have sex

I bought at the top today. Got out with only $200 in damage before I recognize the fall. Still feel like a retard tho

Robin hood

I lost $3000 swing and margin trading. Unironically finished trading forever. When we see a big dip I'm DCAing to a paper wallet and NEVER selling until we start approaching 14k+

You are a complete brainlet.

Attached: 1549731794123.png (550x543, 25K)

Thx

So you lose like 2% and sell? user I...

>checks crypto on his Robin Hood app

BOOMER
O
O
M
E
R

This is the exit signal, we're going down for sure. Just not sure if you retards will pump it one last time. I've lost almost all my money due to stop loss triggers then the market moving in my favor afterwards. Just wait for the drop to 6 or 7k friends. It's too dangerous to trade atm.

based retard

Retardo

Attached: Screenshot_20190514-230441.png (1080x2160, 188K)

I thought 6k was a bulltrap but honestly were not going under 6k at this point and btc can easily hit 50-100k

Oh no friend, stay safe.

I think you're too traumatized from the bear market. We're obviously not going to go up forever but we won't be seeing a December level of capitulation again. Does anyone other than us nerds even notice the price appreciation? Nobody but crypto fanatics and whales give a shit anymore. I don't think there's much money left in driving the prices down

Commission free

Attached: CIA.jpg (800x450, 218K)

i already have my margin of safety from stop hunting now I'm just balls out aggressively trading this to 50k, join me if you want to make it or live in regret

remember, small positions and aggressively trade

This

Now's not the time to own crypto. Just flip it. And Robinhood is perfect for that. Keep getting left behind

Fuck you, stay celibate.

what would a good starters amount be using margin trading and is bitmex legit?

margin trading is for poor people

BOOMER
BBBOBOBMBEBRB
OBOOOOOMOEORO
OBOOOOOMOEORO
MBMOMOMMMEMRM
EBEOEOEMEEERE
RBROROROMOEOR

CAUSE NOW IM FREE
YEAH IM FREE FALLIN

This is whats retarded about buying right now, unless you're glued to the screen 24/7 or have a bot or something its impossible to properly enter without risking the inevitable crash when the bottom falls out. Best is just DCA or wait for the inevitable massive crash.