Imagine waking up from a dream including the past ten years and it is now 2009...

Imagine waking up from a dream including the past ten years and it is now 2009. You google "bitcoin" and get a few results here and there about some retard pushing digital money. Do you tell anyone? I think I [spoiler]wouldnt[/spoiler]

Attached: 1533270810482.png (1038x540, 294K)

Yeah I'd tell my parents because I'd be like 10 years old and couldn't buy it myself

>haha user, you have such an active imagination! digital currency? What a funny little idea, now go and play
realistically do you honestly think a 9 year old could convince their parents to dump everything in btc

>go all in
>timeline forks and goes into a different reality
>BTC goes to nothing and never goes anywhere
>jump off a building

Bitcoin wasn't being traded on exchanges back then, you could have easily mined tens of thousands with your PC.

i'd mine
i'd save my wallet.dat on 3 different flashdrives
i'd buy plenty up to 1 dollar
i'd hold in dozens of wallets
i'd get 200k, with half to sell now and half to hold for 5 more years

or just sell your body for it

Well if you do a hostile takeover it will alter the timelines. Mining 10k btc wouldn't.

>everytime you move your coins the market tanks
>"don't buy bitcoin, don't you know there's that random dude called ilovesergey who has like 200 thousand bitcoins to dump? he'll crash the market whenever he wants to"

You'd probably sell it all the moment it reached $1.

In 2011, every single person I told about it just wrote it off with the following excuses. Odds are no one would believe you.
>why?
>but no where accepts it as a payment
>i dont understand it
>i dont think anywhere would accept it as a payment
>sounds shady
Not a single person was interested in it or would even take 1 bitcoin, I would offer to pay people back in Bitcoin if they wanted. Tried again in 2013 when news cycles started but people just said it was too late and it would be shut down soon due to being used with drugs.

One thing that confuses me is the people who still have never gotten onboard, still say if they could go back in time they'd buy like boomer stocks. Even in hypothetical situations they have like walled off the whole idea of even thinking of bitcoin.

most people would buy bitcoin. just go on any of the normie boards like /pol or on reddit and ask "what would you do if you could go back to 2009?".

like 70% of the answers are always "buy bitcoin".

I lost 77 BTC to the jews because I kept it stored on SilkRoad's wallet. I didn't even care at the time, because lolweedcoins.

I would have never had to care again. The jew stole that from me, along with the future for white children.

which option would you rather choose:
1. go back in time but you don't remember anything and you don't know you went back in time
2. go back in time and remember everything, but so do everyone.

It's harder to lose your wallet with boomer stocks. Buying Amazon at $18 or Apple at $1.50, even if you lose your paper certificates there are records. Teaching your 10 year old self how not to lose their wallet or their private keys in the decade until Coinbase starts up is a bit more of a challenge.

Still fuck-you-forever profit potential, but less risk of fucking it all up due to your shitty Dell crashing. It makes sense.

>DUDE WEED
>Jow Forumsnut
checks out

Imagine in that timeline that bitcoin doesnt get adopted and you lost all your money on it

I tried convincing my parents, family, and friends to invest in bitcoin from 2011 to 2015
None of them did except for me
Many are salty now
My parents arnt

Attached: download (9).png (205x246, 5K)

For real. More than that I wished I had actually paid attention to the investing side of bitcoin back then, I was just a retarded 13 year old who thought it was cool when I could buy more drugs then I had bought btc for if it went up.

They probably expect you to pay for their pension now.

I'd beat up Satoshi and fuck his mom

Attached: .jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Yeah kind of...
Im buying my mother a condo because she sucks with finances
Her financial adviser says shes gonna run out of money so shes counting on me to take care of her

I love her and she took care of me as a child so it alright

I feel you, i did a school presentation on bitcoin and watched many things on what it is but because i was a dumb 14 year old i didn't think of buying and holding and i didnt open a bank account till 16 to even buy them and never worked a job till 19 where at 20 in 2017 i finally saw it fucking skyrocket and felt like killing myself, not this time fuck i remember going and messing on dark net sites and me getting my friend to use bitcoin to buy modafinil for study pills when btc was like $150 JUST FUCK MY LIFE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yeah. It was shit too cause all my friends knew I was into the scene and id always walk them through the financials of it, and I always had the best fucking drugs because nobody knew about DNM then. Come 2017 they all start asking me if i was a millionare and shamefully I had to tell them I wasnt holding haha.
Its ok though user, I truly believe we will make it in the end. The fact that we could pinpoint how important it was and become involved in a scene like that as teenagers leaves me no doubt people like us will find some way to make it, even if this wasnt it.

Butterfly effect. You have no idea what the world would look like if even the smallest change occurred.

>The fact that we could pinpoint how important it was and become involved in a scene like that as teenagers leaves me no doubt people like us will find some way to make it, even if this wasnt it.
This makes me feel better, thanks user.
>t. also was buying drugs as a teenager with dirt cheap bitcoin

Attached: 1477563897889.png (204x241, 74K)

imagine googling the price because "we hit $1!" threads and not understanding money

somebody kill me