Is anyone else taking the gamble of a lifetime?

IF, it's true, this will put you in a league of your own.

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.li/h357s
computerworld.com.au/article/188871/aussie_achieves_world_first_audit_certification/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First 20$

It's not going any lower than $50. And if the news is true this shit is going to literally blast of into the next fucking dimension.

where to buy this?

I buy mine on Poloniex

bittrex, poloniex, kucoin

Whoever says "hurr durr wait for it to dump" is retard. What is stopping you from buying now and then DCA'ing? Because if you do it otherwise it is timing the market > time in the market.

If this drops with 50% ill buy 2 more fuck everyone who gets emotional about 'scams". Everyone is here to get rich by buying fucking shit so buy this shit too then faggots.

Take your vague shill thread and fuck off senpai

I mean I have 30 for the suicide bag essentially flushing $1500 down the drain

I consider all crypto investments to be volatile/risky/gambling but I try to be as conservative as humanly possible.

This one I'm going in balls deep with the full intent of losing my money because why the fuck not. The only other coins that have stepped into this dangerous territory are ETH and BCH, both testing/threatening BTC. BSV is next up at bad

"Where they have failed, you will succeed."

Attached: download (2).jpg (349x144, 6K)

There's no shilling in here dumb fuck. Just seeing if others have like mindsets and take a bet when they see one, no matter the odds.

you could just market buy if hes confirmed to be satoshi/have the keys

(kek or even better to market short btc), there is not much markets to buy it, people are just on binance... yes you are not buying a the best price, but probably you have at least a week of a pump

Yep. Was all in BCH until the split, now all in BSV.

Gambol gambol. This shit is either going to 10 milion or zero, whereas other coins I already know are going to zero.

I don't give a fuck either whatever the coin is doing as long as I can earn money. alts are fucking good to moon and convert to BTC also always take profits after a moon so you can buy more BTC after it drops.

Why wait to market buy when I can buy it at the bottom :)

I'm feeling so ballsy my sack is touching the floor.

HMM SMELLS LIKE CURRY AND FAECES IN HERE

because if he cant prove shit you are not even close to the bottom.

>imagine being this deluded
You already lost

Didn't Coinex also have this?

oh it will

Shilling is promoting a coin you're looking to boom when a few of us in here are willfully accepting we're probably gonna lose our entire investment. Fuck off poor cuck

This is truth

Can someone give me a quick run down. Also, what fucking coin is this, I haven't seen it shilled the 6 months I've been on this stupid shithole

Bitcoin craig, a fork of a fork

im going to buy 1 just in case , maybe 10

You sound like a smart guy

>t's not going any lower than $50
kek, if btc takes a dump you bet your sweet ass it's going sub-$50 all the way to single digits
the price has been on live support for way too fucking long kek

YALL GOT ANYMORE OF THAT BSV

BSV

Attached: 1546521965967.png (4000x3000, 2.85M)

>YALL GOT ANYMORE OF THAT BSV
oh shit, this is BSV lol. I never took it serious enough to know it's coin logo

I have been thinking about throwing $1,000 USD into it as a moon shot with all the craziness going on and by the offshoot this pathological liar is telling the truth...when do I need to get in by, tonight?

>IF, it's true...
it still won't matter user. this is one with no future whatsoever, no matter what happens in court.

If we were really honest about this we would realize that making money is the only reason why we are here. Bitcoin opened up this world and yes there might be something on its way to steal the world from Bitcoin, but till then if you can get more fiat and get richer in real life who cares?

Stop for a minute and think about what having money actually does for you. I would buy an hotel in one of those tourist locations visited by a lot of wagecucks and then really start enjoying life. Without financial freedom you're nothing unless you convince yourself you don't need any of this.

Attached: stjude_advises.png (573x601, 298K)

It's exactly the opposite.
Court proof would boost it but even without Craig this is bitcoin following the original scaling model which works.
It's the only stable protocol network capable of running everything.
An immutable evidence trail, a turning compete machine, a dark knight.

It's not the actual logo anymore, when SV was just a node implementation on BCH that was the logo for it but now it's just pic related

Attached: 1537446178577.png (1200x300, 39K)

Bought 200 Bsv for 12 000$.
If Bsv doesn't succeed the whole crypto world is temporary anyway.
Everything will get banned like liberty reserve eventually.
I would hate it then.
Only Bsv is law proven and compliant, that's why I bought 200 Bsv for 12000$

CANT FIND BSV ON BINANCE
WHY ISN'T BSV ON BINANCE ???
I NO UNDERSTANDS

kek

Attached: file.png (657x472, 55K)

What news

CZ fears Bsv because with Bsv everything is possible as it can be used as a turing complete machine. No other blockchain needed.
CZ earns by trading blockchains, getting profit for every trade. He don't actually want people to use blockchain but trade blockchains.
That's why he removed Bsv from his exchange and got fucked hard in the ass by Karma

Dont. Buy monero before 1k eoy.

so, it got delisted for being a shitcoin run by arseholes, you be sayin ?

i feel sorry for anyone beleiving craig. craig himself is even supporter of bitcoin cash. also proof of address means nothing. i can say i own any address on the blockchain. it means nothing. the judge is a boomer retard that doesn't understand any of this shit.

Craig pretty much said yesterday this entire market is headed for a bloodbath. He didn’t exempt BSV from that. He just says they don’t care. I’ll buy the bottom.

Attached: 8F246281-F4AA-47BB-A1E3-B87E36BCE6BB.png (1125x2436, 396K)

>It's not my place to save you
even with a Jesus complex, fuckers still useless

Even IF Craig was Satoshi, which he isn't, no one is gonna care. He's faggot. No one will buy his bullshit.

I'm 50% taking the gamble. 120 bsv here. I'll lick craigs boots if he pumps this to 100k/corn with terranode.

How long before IOTA and Tezos pass it in market cap? *soon*

nah, you will see if it even reach 1k

Based. Not a fan of his, but everyone is filled with greed and blind to the fraud

BTC is on life support.

Attached: Bitcoin Transactions historical chart.png (1894x580, 122K)

it's a log chart, fucking tard

So an alliance of bears and craigposters you say... By their forces combined they could pose a challenge. Jow Forums could fall into chaos.

>at a ceiling
>no where near actual adoption
>s-stop using logs!!!

Dude it's a story of mysterious Satoshi took back his creation after BTC strayed from the path.

99.999% of the planet don't know about his tweets, all they will hear is that bitcoin was taken back by its owner and a court ruling is exactly what's needed to get that claim into mainsttream. only 0.001% of the planet cares if he has signed or whatever.

Attached: let that sink in.jpg (500x548, 48K)

>fork of a fork that was a failed 51% attack is shilled by a narcissist who actually believes he invented bitcoin despite cant sign the genesis block or sign in the still active forums with his original account, has been in legal trouble in multiple countries, and after getting banned from Twitter was considered to be so bad for the crypto community his product was removed from several major exchanges
I'll pass

what tweets? he rage quit his account. does that sound like something a guy that invented bitcoin would do?

>no where near actual adoption
wait for governments to FOMO, they are next if you did not realize it yet

>s-stop using logs!!!
if you expect to grow linear on a log scale, i'm sorry, it doesn't work like that

Please, watch BSV slide to zero while BTC becomes the world currency

rage quit huh, not banned? so that's what people out of the loop believe...

btw guys, completely unrelated, if you were a normie judge how many USD would you need to be bribed?

Attached: looking out.jpg (500x400, 21K)

No offense, but Craig is such a doosh that if it turned out he was Satoshi, the entire crypto market would crash.

No it does not. Nor would a guy like Satoshi do any of the other shit Craig has done.

I couldn't be bribed. Blackmailed? Maybe. But nothing is worth your reputation, something Craig Wright never realized.

>if you expect to grow linear on a log scale
I don't, but that doesn't mean the largest moves in adoption should be in the beginning. Looking at this chart we have yet to have any real leg up in adoption and it can't because there is no ability to facilitate the throughput on BTC.

Not banned by pedo dorsey who's long on LN with square? Nah, aussie man bad.

Attached: 1556399879169.gif (480x270, 3.32M)

Why did the inventor of Bitcoin only picks on BCH which is a minority chain and never tried to attack BTC or use his 1,200,000,000 BTC coins he mined in the first 2 years to crash BTC and make his original vision come true?
Something is fishy about this whole thing...

Attached: 1557733371208.jpg (224x225, 12K)

dat education tho

Attached: 17degrees_of_BS.png (500x500, 325K)

yes, because 2008 was not a faggot invested cringe fest that is 2016+

No because you need to wait sir
For the 15th sir
For the tulip trust sir
Yes sir but the tulip trust had an extra problem, 2022 confirmed sir, don’t worry no problem sir

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Signal 2 noise anons.

archive.li/h357s
computerworld.com.au/article/188871/aussie_achieves_world_first_audit_certification/

lol
do you also own a pitbull?

> it can be used as a turing complete machine
HAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Is that you szabo? Didn't you learn when craig published the paper you sardonically suggested he write on bitcoin turing completedness?

yeah and it's all bolocks
it bitcoin was turing completed you should be able to write a javascript interpreter on it. as any turing complete language is capable of emulating any other.

Do you even know why people use a log chart for BTC whereas its linear charts for every other fucking asset?

It physically hurts me knowing that people this retarded actually exist.

>BTC is going to be word currency with 7 transaction per second limit

Attached: 1551454055162.jpg (640x845, 103K)

I don't. Please explain sir.

Attached: CraigWrightisNOTSatoshi-WINK-WINK.webm (320x180, 1.42M)