This kills the Faketoshi

This kills the Faketoshi

Attached: 1557684328230.jpg (750x734, 112K)

Attached: 23895389.jpg (752x437, 50K)

I have 1,200,000,000 BTC coins locked in a Vishnu Fund.
Bend the knee to me or lose your heads.

Attached: blockstreamsvision.jpg (1023x576, 108K)

>wants a tool to better launder money
>creates immutable public ledger

This guy would have invented Monero, not Bitcoin.

Wtf is gicsr?!

Attached: 1500114742504.jpg (1800x2447, 620K)

Rot in jail, scum.

Don't like it?

STIFF
T
I
F
F

Attached: 1557780938712.jpg (707x566, 43K)

>having a public ledger means it can't be used for money laundering

Attached: dxl2ui5v2r611.jpg (900x900, 83K)

Intelligence contractor

Attached: D4_vVFTWAAEAvWK.png (717x725, 516K)

I don't know but this guy sure seems upset about people leaking a crazy conspiracy about a guy

Attached: 1324.jpg (769x881, 124K)

Attached: D4_vXWjW4AIk1OK.png (740x435, 280K)

so he's a spook tasked with wrecking the decentralized financial revolution? fuck him and his shit fork.

Attached: 3248239.jpg (766x470, 45K)

are these the glownogs in my shower watching me while I poo

also

>implying Monero would have ever existed without Bitcoin

This is like saying, Alexander Graham Bell didn't invest the telephone because the real inventor of the telephone would have created something more effective, like a cell phone

SN referred to it and considered BTC to be fairly private. Of course we know he was wrong but he couldnt have been right about every god damn detail.

>"muh decentralised finance"
No he's the grandson of a dude who worked with Turing, who was one of the first to use a computer in Australia and has been an into computers since he was born and had professors of computer science and mathematics as family friends. He made global sound money, private yet non anonymous because he knew real adoption comes from working within the law and corruption in the bane of economic growth. Keep hoping this scum cunt fills your anarchist projection of who you want satoshi to be.

>gicsr
infosec scam

>private yet non anonymous

I never understood people who try to make the argument that Bitcoin is not anonymous simply because it has a public ledger. That's like saying this board isn't anonymous because you get assigned an ID when you post. Just because something is public doesn't mean it can be tied to a specific person.

probably his debts got bought by CIA for his co-operation

Post some CP on Jow Forums without a vpn then. Yes you're private from other neets but if the law gets the servers and your IP is there you're fucked. If i make a p2p payment to you wit sv for a gram of cocaine probs gonna stay private but if you sell kgs of coke, and the cops bust you using police work, your txs are immutable evidence.

Understand the difference between private not anonymous now?

if you want to go deep enough, nothing is truly anonymous. VPNs aren't anonymous if your service keeps logs and an agency requests them. Tor traffic can be monitored by governments running exit nodes. The point is, Bitcoin can easily be made anonymous. Exchange it to another coin, put it through a tumbler, buy it without a paper trail, and it is effectively untraceable. Even without those measures, it is far more anonymous than using the banking system.

Attached: 1xejyyv0an221.png (1742x998, 624K)

BSV brainlet

The guy who knows stuff.
Protip: all the traffic exiting the tor node should be directed to some expensive vpn using some serious metadata scrambling and with ip changing randomly every few minutes

No, bitcoin can easily be made very private. You even admit this. Stop using the wrong words. All those things can increase your privacy but if you get busted doing something dodgy they have an immutable evidence ledger. Yes you can buy otc but still the faggot the faggot you buy off is a deepweb dealer, they surveil him catch you doing the tx, they then have evidence of you money laundering and your coins will be confiscated and you will meet the law. Private not anonymous. There is a difference. Anonymous would mean there is some kind of zero knowledge proof you're not being double spent by the deep web faggot but no one will see the details of the tx.

Attached: 1557777044534.jpg (567x565, 26K)

yeah him too

Attached: 1556458132632.png (454x300, 224K)

>he doesn't know

>satoshi was humble and kind, no way he was an asshole aussie shitposter named craig
>satoshi was a hardcore nigger-hating international drug/weapons/human trafficker guilty of multiple murders-for-hire